It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Expected: Trump Online Polls Rigged

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And those 27,000 people that came to see Trump in Florida after the debate, show just how much he lost

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Auditoriums and these venues don't hold enough people to make him president. If every person who attended a rally votes for him in Nov it would be a landslide of epic proportions. For Hillary.

It's one of his really big mistakes. He thinks full seats mean he will win. Half go just to see what he will do next.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha
In other words the democrats are to stupid not to use bots as a counter measure? Good thing it isn't a war with life's on the line.....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Rigging the DNC? WTF are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

DNC was rigged against Bernie and in favor of Hillary, as shown in the leaked emails. You would've known this, if you didn't bury your head in the sand, every time the truth comes out about Hillary
edit on 306k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

27k huh? That's a lot of people.

Too bad he will need millions to win.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
After The First Debate, Trump Is Up 20 Points In Narnia

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: choos

given it was done by 4chan and reddit i wouldnt really blame it on right winger and blame it on internet trolls.

dont be so quick to blame left or right stuff.

I would agree with you there. In fact a more specific name would be the Alt-Right. It's Pepe and the Crew of Alt-Right Trolls which if you know about who they are and where that movement comes from it also had it's origins coming from 4chan. They're pushing for a Trump win because he's the Nationalist Candidate.

What disgusted me more than any online poll manipulation was Ms. Kellyanne Conway, who knows EXATLY what "good polling data vs bad polling data" is was on "the shows" talking up these bogus polling results as TRUE.

The classy thing would have been to say, "Yes, the polling didn't look great, honestly, but..." and THEN go into your "Media is against us we are outsiders - Trump is just a raw truth teller and people can't handle it they are used to fake politeness in debates blah blah blah..."

Instead, she is proudly tweeting and talking up LIES. Again. But that's politics, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yep. When I heard the next morning Trump going on and on about how he had won every poll (even citing a poll that doesn't exist!), I thought, "How on God's green earth can Conway and the campaign staff let him go out and say things like that!"

Trump is out of control. Surely they know that. It is beyond damage control. Maybe Conway etal now understand that they can't control Trump, he is not even a prima dona politician, so to earn their money, and salvage something of their professional reputation, they can only meekly and disgustedly counter his behavior.

This is politics as unusual, as abnormal. And as for his supporters hoping he'll change for the next debate..... Trump won't, he is either willfully defiant or incapable of taking anyone else's advice. He is on Epic Fail mode, inching towards Self Destruct. And Conway etal rats continue to cling to this Titanic.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I am pretty sure those emails showed ideas to discredit Bernie between two DNC employees. That's not rigging anything. What do you know that the rest of us don't?

Oh that's right...nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just to confirm this beyond any reasonable doubt... it's all right here on 4chan.

Screenshots:

In case that last one is too hard to read:

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE
>YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE
YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE

...Don't get me wrong, I'm a Trump supporter and I thought the debate was largely a draw, but spamming these polls will just make Trump think he legitimately did win and will continue to debate as he did tonight instead of improving his game, spending more time attacking Hillary and comparing her policies with his then defending her accusations of him being this or that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

As expected, Trump and his supporters say everything is rigged.

And that really pisses me off because it cheapens the actual rigging that is going on. Look people, most of America isn't a Trump loving conservative, accept it. Also accept, those same people pretty much despise Donald Trump.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hillary sold Putin the uranium...

And honestly people. I am not giving opinion as to whether polls were rigged or not. It makes no difference. BUT that being said- wouldn't it make more sense for CNN polls to favor Clinton because they are in bed with the DNC? Did nobody look at Guccifer 2.0 leak?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Has it occurred to you that the reason why there are so many articles against Trump is because he is objectively, a truly abhorrent person that is running for the most powerful position in the world. By the looks of your defense of him, this is a point that you have completely missed because he's got an (R) next to his name on TV.

Like I mentioned above, the ability to decipher right vs. wrong is completely lost when it comes to right wing politics.

originally posted by: Konduit

Oh yeah, not biased at all. Here are a few more hit pieces from this particular writer just over the last month.

Why Donald Trump's Lies During the Presidential Debate Don't Matter

Matt Lauer's Trump Failure Is a Symptom of a Larger Problem

Here's What Donald Trump Plans to Do If He Loses the Election

No articles about Hillary though... surprise!

The same could easily be said for your support for Hillary. Don't forget who she is, and don't be foolish enough to think everyone else has. National polls have shown them at a tie as well as electoral college. If anything it would be an inside job from the DNC so that maybe republicans would ease up a little? Who knows. But they are both pretty shady people.

I would rather vote for my pet rock than Hillary Clinton. We have all seen her BS and we have all observed her skating free. I mean when the director of the FBI admits she perjured herself and he is aired live on TV.. it becomes pretty telling.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nominee Barack Obama Mitt Romney
Party Democratic Republican
Home state Illinois Massachusetts
Running mate Joe Biden Paul Ryan
Electoral vote 332 206
States carried 26 + DC 24
Popular vote 65,915,796 60,933,500
Percentage 51.1% 47.2%

I wouldn't exactly call that whipping the crap out of Romney.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Did you actually watch the debate?
It was clear there was a narrative to grill Trump on every little thing under the sun and when Trump mentioned the email scandal and the audience cheered the moderator rather than jumping into that very important subject he reminded the crowd of the "no triggering" rule they had imposed and directed the debate elsewhere.

And that really pisses me off because it cheapens the actual rigging that is going on.

Like I just said Trump tried to bring it to light and the moderator buried it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

We shall see on election day.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Swills

Did you actually watch the debate?
It was clear there was a narrative to grill Trump on every little thing under the sun and when Trump mentioned the email scandal and the audience cheered the moderator rather than jumping into that very important subject he reminded the crowd of the "no triggering" rule they had imposed and directed the debate elsewhere.

And that really pisses me off because it cheapens the actual rigging that is going on.

Like I just said Trump tried to bring it to light and the moderator buried it.

Well someone actually watched the debate. I agree with you.

I personally was not impressed with Trump during the debate. But Hillary pretty much fired all of the known ammunition she has at him. He didn't really take the bait. He was respectful and addressed her as Secretary.. I think people are tired of politicians.

Another thing to consider: We all know people who talked trash about Obama the first time around but voted for him in secret for whatever reason. I mean he was a damned convincing liar.

I guarantee you a lot of people want to avoid conflict and are afraid to admit it.. but they know Hillary is a snake and are going to vote for Trump. For whatever reason. example- you can't openly tell your coworkers you're going to vote for Trump because you hate immigrants. I think this is the first time in history when the uninformed voter is going to help republicans instead of democrats.

Let's save the rigging rants and bickering for after the election. Then we can exhaust our manpower in figuring out the truth to something that will actually matter. These are polls and are irrelevant.
edit on 28-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: spelling correction

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join