It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

As Expected: Trump Online Polls Rigged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I saw the polls last night and started laughing by seeing all of the online polls going to Trump. Some were 70% Trump to 30% Hillary. I knew the hack was in and sure enough, the bots were out in full force last night trying to misdirect the public about Trump's truly hideous performance last night. Then, I found the below article and found several other reputable news sites with the same article. I thought to myself, of course the bots were out big time last night.

Seriously right wingers, your party pulls this kind of manipulation for polls and you do the same for elections. Do you really think this does anything for the health of your party, what it stands for, and what you do to illegitimize our electoral system. Anyone who supports the philosophy of "the ends justify the means" does not really understand why the republican party has crumbled in the last decade.

So all of those polls that right wingers were touting last night were all BS. No reasonable person thought that Trump won the debate. He was quite shameful with his facts, he was smug, and completely lost composure through most of the debate. Seriously, he had the worst debate performance in the history of presidential debates.....that's how bad he was.

fortune.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trump the record!

edit on 27-9-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I wonder if it was the Russians?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

We might want to ask Trump that since he pals around with Putin.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

lets take a poll right now then ! Shall we ?

Trump
killary

feel free to cast your vote , folks !

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry, not going to allow your bots to rig the poll.

originally posted by: Kapusta

Trump
killary

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yeah, it was pretty obvious what had happened.

But again, guess you can fool some of the people all of the time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

originally posted by: Kapusta

Trump
killary

My bots ? lol your delusional mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I think your highly overrating the use of "bots". So much so I think you might be suffering from the dreaded and oftentimes fatal "bot paranoia".
edit on 27-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The article doesn't provide any proof that "bots" are being used in these polls. It's nothing more than an opinion piece that mentions social media groups were involved in the online public polls, which I guess makes them obsolete? Think about that.

So according to the article, which is extremely biased if you actually read it and cites CNN as a reference to what is considered a legitimate poll, every poll where Trump won was rigged? Got it.

But it's awfully strange since he isn't the candidate with SuperPAC's dumping millions of dollars into internet police groups like Control The Record.

Speaking of bots... twitter has a lot of them!

edit on 27-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yea we sure wouldn't want to be pals with Putin when we're actively trying to provoke WWIII from some hack on the DNC.

We really need to get out priorities straight right?

Got to keep the cold war kicking.

What a joke.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Seriously right wingers, your party pulls this kind of manipulation for polls and you do the same for elections. Do you really think this does anything for the health of your party, what it stands for, and what you do to illegitimize our electoral system.

given it was done by 4chan and reddit i wouldnt really blame it on right winger and blame it on internet trolls.

dont be so quick to blame left or right stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

given it was done by 4chan and reddit i wouldnt really blame it on right winger and blame it on internet trolls.

dont be so quick to blame left or right stuff.

I would agree with you there. In fact a more specific name would be the Alt-Right. It's Pepe and the Crew of Alt-Right Trolls which if you know about who they are and where that movement comes from it also had it's origins coming from 4chan. They're pushing for a Trump win because he's the Nationalist Candidate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You do realize that Fortune magazine is not a "left leaning" outfit correct?

You right wingers are doing it again to yourselves. You convinced yourself with misleading numbers and narratives that Romney was going to win the last election, but in reality, he got his butt handed to him by Obama. You're doing the same thing again with Trump who is truly the worst presidential candidate in the last 100 years. The guy truly does not stand a chance, but right wingers have convinced themselves in this fantasy world narrative that Trump is actually a legit candidate. Truly disturbing on many levels.

originally posted by: Konduit
I don't see proof of "bots" being used in these polls in the article. It's nothing more than an opinion piece that mentions that social media groups were involved in the online public polls, which I guess makes them obsolete? Think about that.

So according to the article, which is extremely biased if you actually read it and cites CNN as a reference to what is considered a legitimate poll, every poll where Trump won was rigged? Got it.

But it's awfully strange since he isn't the candidate with SuperPAC's dumping millions of dollars into internet police groups like Control The Record.

Speaking of bots... twitter has a lot of them!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Yea we sure wouldn't want to be pals with Putin when we're actively trying to provoke WWIII from some hack on the DNC.

What a joke.

Indeed. The way Clinton and her supporters are gunning for war with Russia is scary to me. This is the prime reason i would go for Trump.

War is not an option for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What is a joke is that if Clinton was palling around with Putin like Trump is, your take on the connections with Putin/Russia would be completely different.

Think about it. You've accepted the fact that Trump has a stripper for a wife and that it is okay to be palling around with authoritarian dictators like Putin. This is the biggest joke around. So much for family values and national security.

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

All the photo's of the people at his rallies were rigged to right? And none of the national polls are rigged right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Trump

Hillary

I'm not a bot...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You are not serious with these questions right?

originally posted by: liveandlearn

All the photo's of the people at his rallies were rigged to right? And none of the national polls are rigged right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Obviously another alt-right conspiracy!

edit on 28-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join