It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Expected: Trump Online Polls Rigged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

LOL, ya. was pretty obvious.
edit on 28-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
a reply to: WilburnRoach

We might want to ask Trump that since he pals around with Putin.

Yea we sure wouldn't want to be pals with Putin when we're actively trying to provoke WWIII from some hack on the DNC.

We really need to get out priorities straight right?

Got to keep the cold war kicking.

What a joke.

Indeed. The way Clinton and her supporters are gunning for war with Russia is scary to me. This is the prime reason i would go for Trump.

War is not an option for me.

Clinton's statements take a strong stance against certain Russian activities. Trump wants the nuclear option and for all of our allies , that we receive benefit from, to pay us more. The man must have dementia.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yet I heard numerous "Never Trump" personalities say he won, or at least grabbed a voter advantage, the debate last night. These included Glenn Beck, Michael Moore, WaPo, and Mikado Brezinzski, absolutely none of whom are even remotely Trump supporters.

I think, as I said last night, nobody on the outer fringes of either party were moved by him... I wanted to see him reenact the Goodfellow scene with Trump in the role of Tommy and Hillary playing Billy Batts. Then again, I know how far out in right field my politics lie. The real centrist voters and real independents (of which very, VERY few exist on ATS as active posters despite the lie many make saying "I'm a moderate") found Trump more believable in his stumbles and missteps than they found Clinton.

As I've said the past 3 months... We will find out who has really been paying attention on that November election day and all the wishful thinking and echo chamber bullcrap in the world won't change that simple fact.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Think about it. You've accepted the fact that Trump has a stripper for a wife and that it is okay to be palling around with authoritarian dictators like Putin. This is the biggest joke around. So much for family values and national security.

I'm ok with it as it's far, far better than supporting the rapist's wife and her mammoth mountain of baggage and having your kids hiding under their desk at school during "air raid" drills. Yea, those were the days and you fools want to go right back to it with your Putin Boogeyman bullsh*t. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Trump is facing rape allegations, currently, of a minor. I don't care what Trump's wife did for a living. Her 'path to citizenship;' ios all over the place and that is hypocritical for Trump.

Trump's own baggage is monstrously 'yuge' as he likes to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The debate probably did not change anyone's mide. He still lost, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Unproven allegations as of now. Ask yourself why now, why so close to the elections?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Donald's name as well as Bills were in Epsteins little black book

Epstein also used modelling agencies to transport vulnerable 14 year old girls and exploit them,these models who were abused sadly just thought it was the process one does to make it in the fashion industry

Most professional model agencies do not take on children as the fashion industry rife with drugs etc etc could be very harmful

Epsteins horrific operation could be blackmail material as he filmed everything

Trump also knew Epstein liked young girls and is on record laughing about it,that's his mouth engaging before it should a classic trait for Trump

The case against Trump in his child rape case also has a witness who worked for Epstein,it is not just the girls testimony alone

The victim of this alleged abuse was terrified of Donald and thought she would be killed if she spoke out,upon seeing him run for president her thoughts for her safety vanished at the prospect of this man becoming president

The court case is soon,we will see what evidence there is

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I wonder if it was the Russians?

Shhh!! Who told you?

The 4chan army wreaked havoc and let fly the dogs of war bringing Trump great victory.

archive.4plebs.org...
randomarchive.com...

Would have been flawless too if it wasn't for that Times reroll.

archive.4plebs.org...

October surprised us all.

Thank Pepe /b/ saved the day.

edit on 28-9-2016 by MasterPepe because: pepe lord and savior bless thee

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Unproven allegations as of now. Ask yourself why now, why so close to the elections?

unproven hasn't stopped the uneducated whine about emails for a year.
the elections are close because dumb people like trump, and america has a lot of dumb people.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum
Could you clarify you last sentence, it does not really make sense. So the elections are close because Trum is dumb and "a lot of" american citizens, too? It makes as much sense as connecting Hillarys emails to it. None.

edit on 28-9-2016 by verschickter because: dos = does

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

...says someone far from the centrist, likely not yet decided masses.

Could it be that Hillary's arrogance and demeanor, which her supporters love, is as off putting to undecideds as Trump's crude, angry, and arrogant attitude, which his supporters love, is? Hillary was typical arrogant Hillary... so her adherents saw their gal doing what they love. Trump was more "real" than he usually is, fallible and at times looking like he needed an adult, which left many Trump adherents feeling let down. As far as "who won the debate?" goes, that's a kinda dumb thing to be looking at right now. Whoever wins the most electoral votes in November "won the debates," period. I don't care if Trump starts speaking in tongues and flicking little business cards with Lindale Tripp's face on them while Hillary recites The Federalist Papers from memory, if he walks out with more undecided moderates in his camp than she gets, he won the debate.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The Fortune article is a remarkable stitching together of a story from the absence of facts.

All polling is a fixed business, and online snap polls at least give an indication of the energy behind the group determined to win the poll. There simply is no energy for Clinton the way there would have been for Sanders in such polls.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So Hillary and Wasserman Schultz, among others, got caught rigging the DNC and you lose your mind over an online poll and start calling everyone liars and cheats?
Yeah...sounds about right for a Liberal.. Where was your outrage when your own party pulled their crap? Or was it ok because it got your side what they wanted?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta trump 2016

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterPepe

It's "let slip the dogs of war"...not "let fly". Petty of me, I know, but.....it bugs me when people misquote lines.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What is a joke is that if Clinton was palling around with Putin like Trump is, your take on the connections with Putin/Russia would be completely different.

Think about it. You've accepted the fact that Trump has a stripper for a wife and that it is okay to be palling around with authoritarian dictators like Putin. This is the biggest joke around. So much for family values and national security.

a reply to: WilburnRoach

We might want to ask Trump that since he pals around with Putin.

Yea we sure wouldn't want to be pals with Putin when we're actively trying to provoke WWIII from some hack on the DNC.

We really need to get out priorities straight right?

Got to keep the cold war kicking.

What a joke.

Oh BS.

Obama told that dude to tell Putin he would be more flexible after the election and hillary gave them a cute button with the wrong word for reset on it.

Putin can't stand either of them even after hillary sold them 20% of the country's uranium.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The person I don't agree with won a poll? Ahhhh it must be rigged!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
As a Trump voter, I put no faith in the polls. It sure is funny that the Hillary supporters complain so much when a pro-Trump poll comes out. Especially since when Hillary was in the lead in the polls we had to see thread after thread after thread daily about Hillary leading.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you watched the debate.
You know who won.
She will win the next two also and the big contest in November.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Trump only won on online surveys . You can vote more than once so it really doesn't prove much. But really no one needs a poll to know who won.
Hillary crushed it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join