It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Expected: Trump Online Polls Rigged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I guess Pepe smoking a cig was too much!

Really???

Well, that sounds to me like a bit of a conspiracy right there. I didn't realize that Pepe was off limits around here for an avatar.

Any reason given for why they wouldn't allow it??

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I agree with all you say.

Crappy laptop won't let me expand.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So when Trump and his supporter's say the polls are rigged Hillary's supporter's cry out and say they only say it's rigged because he's losing and he's just being a baby about it. But when Hillary's supporter's say the polls are rigged its ok? And anyone who speaks against their thoughts are wrong instantly?

What kind of hypocrisy is that? The only poll that said Hillary won the debate was a poll with just over 500 people with 41% were democrats 26% Republican and 33% independent.
If I was to say that poll was rigged against Republicans would my words be taken seriously? Or would i be called stupid for thinking differently?

Internet polls don't mean anything when anyone around the world can vote in them but that should also mean a poll with only 500 or so people with a majority of them being democrats should not be a representation of a whole country. But every msm and Every Hillary supporter are shouting out that this poll means she won. How does that make any sense? Who ever is against trump and his supporter's call his supporter's stupid or abuse them with some sort of insult on their intellectual ability but Hillarys supporters or Trump haters will take 500 people's opinions as the opinions of the majority of Americans? And If you use some commonsense thinking if anyone was to agree that 500 people are the voices of more then half of Americans that's stupid.

Plus is there any proof that people were voting more then once for trump using scripts or bots. Is there proof of people using VPNs to change their location to vote more then once? Im not saying people didn't do that. But if they did do that who's to say that it was only Trump supporter's doing it? Its pretty obvious that Correct the record exists and being paid for with millions of dollars maybe they were trying to correct the polls in Hillarys favour but just couldn't keep up and gave up. When people use their own Wills and not just to get a dollar they will always conquer because they aren't just doing it for a dollar they are doing it out of their own passions and love for something they believe in.

Hillary has to pay for people to defend her and the people that defend Trump do it because they truely believe in him and have a true passion for him. If you look at it like that ctr are the real trolls of this election.
edit on 28-9-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

We should punish all strippers!

I don't think it's right to even joke about something like that.

Some things should just be off the table, don't ya think??

Everyone should calm down before they say something they might regret.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I could say he's half right because Trump's social media following beats Clinton's by miles, which represents a section of the public at large. So I'll give him a step for good measure... but not that far.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No, it is ok. And who isn't calm? You don't get sarcasm? And nothing should be left off the table.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

My assumption is because the smoking broke T&C. Although Pepe did get added to the ADL database of hate symbols.

I've seen a lot worse for avatars on here.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hell yeah, I'll take two steps forward one step back any day of the week!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So you're talking about delusion when your front runner Trump has pissed off essentially every head of state for various countries? The possibility of a nuclear war is 1000% greater under Trump than with Clinton. You really need to check yourself if you can't see that.

Getting back to Putin. You do realize that he is backing Assad in Syria who is in the process of committing genocide in his own country. So who's calling the kettle black with regards to the topic of denial? Face it, Trump pals around with a thug dictator in Putin and by your text, this seems to be okay in your book. Again, truly disturbing.

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I think you suffer from delusions of grandeur along with a healthy dose of reality denial.

Since your so gung ho about being enemies with Russia, care to put your money where your mouth is and back old Hillbilly up when she fires up WWIII? I'll put you down first for the draft list ok? You go march on to war with that bag of crap leading the way tweeting from her bed at home. If you're really lucky she'll actually pick up the phone when you call just ask Mr. Stephens how that works.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I've seen a lot worse for avatars on here.

Oh yeah. I once made an animated avatar for a member here of one of the south park characters smoking. It didn't get pulled as far as I know. But that was a number of years ago so who knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So are you and the right wingers going to claim that the elections were rigged when Hillary blows Trump out of the water come November?

Let's look a precedence on elections, Obama whipped the crap out of Romney in the last election and Romney was actually a fairly decent right wing candidate. Trump can't hold a candle to Romney so do you actually think your rigged polls and opinions are going to do you any favors come November. C'mon now.

originally posted by: justneo

So when Trump and his supporter's say the polls are rigged Hillary's supporter's cry out and say they only say it's rigged because he's losing and he's just being a baby about it. But when Hillary's supporter's say the polls are rigged its ok? And anyone who speaks against their thoughts are wrong instantly?

What kind of hypocrisy is that? The only poll that said Hillary won the debate was a poll with just over 500 people with 41% were democrats 26% Republican and 33% independent.
If I was to say that poll was rigged against Republicans would my words be taken seriously? Or would i be called stupid for thinking differently?

Internet polls don't mean anything when anyone around the world can vote in them but that should also mean a poll with only 500 or so people with a majority of them being democrats should not be a representation of a whole country. But every msm and Every Hillary supporter are shouting out that this poll means she won. How does that make any sense? Who ever is against trump and his supporter's call his supporter's stupid or abuse them with some sort of insult on their intellectual ability but Hillarys supporters or Trump haters will take 500 people's opinions as the opinions of the majority of Americans? And If you use some commonsense thinking if anyone was to agree that 500 people are the voices of more then half of Americans that's stupid.

Plus is there any proof that people were voting more then once for trump using scripts or bots. Is there proof of people using VPNs to change their location to vote more then once? Im not saying people didn't do that. But if they did do that who's to say that it was only Trump supporter's doing it? Its pretty obvious that Correct the record exists and being paid for with millions of dollars maybe they were trying to correct the polls in Hillarys favour but just couldn't keep up and gave up. When people use their own Wills and not just to get a dollar they will always conquer because they aren't just doing it for a dollar they are doing it out of their own passions and love for something they believe in.

Hillary has to pay for people to defend her and the people that defend Trump do it because they truely believe in him and have a true passion for him. If you look at it like that ctr are the real trolls of this election.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You can thank the DailyStormer and similar for that. You don't deny that the DailyStormer took a shining to Pepe long before Hillary had ever heard of him, do you?

Saying that Pepe is a "hate symbol" is a drastic oversimplification but then again so is saying that Pepe is NEVER a "hate symbol."

But you know how it goes right? The swastika is one of the oldest and most widely used symbols around. Then some asshole came along, spun it 'round and completely ruined swastikas for everybody.

Friggin' nazis ruin EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What's a nationalist?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Wasn't the Swastika a symbol for luck? Not anymore that's for sure.

But I think it's funny that Pepe was never considered a symbol of hate until Hillary went on her alt-right deplorable diatribe. If anyone is giving it this power, it's her.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

They messed up that little mustache look too the bastards!!

Just when Tiny Mustaches were going to be the next big thing. Now we're all stuck with either hairy upper lips or naked ones.

Stupid Nazi's!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

All strippers should learn psychotherapy as a public service.
THEY are in contact with MANY lonely men,I think they do their jobs very well I'm happy to have paid a few times ,myself .
NOT something of shame to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What's a nationalist?

Depends on who you're talking to mostly.

It can range from simply a love and loyalty to one's own Nation and Culture to more extreme Devotion to one's own Nation and Culture and it's Supremacy above others with a dedicated movement toward establishing that Culture for Everyone.

That's a very generalized way to put it I think.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yeah Trump rigs everything, like his rally in Florida tonight claiming 30,000 showed up.

It was actually 1 middle aged uneducated white guy who set up 30,000 mirrors.

edit on 28/9/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Well first I want to say out of everything I wrote and everything you quoted which was my whole post, you did not even try to debate me on anything I said.

Let's speak some realness and truth for a second and to be honest Obama and Romney have nothing to do with this.Trump is not Romney and Hillary is not Obama. the results of a past election, who cares what happened in 2012 that's 4 years ago. But if you want to bring them up and say obama whipped the crap out of Romney, I don't think 51.1% to 47.2% is considered whipping the crap out of some one.
if you want to talk about rigged 2012 election I would say to you, what about Ron Paul when he was running in the primary. He was treated more unfairly even worse then Sanders was. Just like the dnc did this year the rnc did the same thing to Ron Paul.

Back to the actual topic of conversation. So are are saying all the polls on rcp are rigged too? Because Trump and Hillary both sit in the margin of error not to mention Hillary by some polls only last month had a 10 point lead and now that's vanished.... are you going to cry out and say these polls are rigged too when Hillary continues to decline and more polls show Trump climbing nationally and by state specific Polls like you say I will and Trump supporter's will when November comes around?

C'mon now,
would you like to actually address anything I said in my previous post or will you continue to ignore it and the only reason why you would continue to ignore it is because there's nothing in your so intellectually filled mind that can rebuttal anything I said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join