It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Expected: Trump Online Polls Rigged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Think about it. You've accepted the fact that Trump has a stripper for a wife and that it is okay to be palling around with authoritarian dictators like Putin. This is the biggest joke around. So much for family values and national security.

I'm ok with it as it's far, far better than supporting the rapist's wife and her mammoth mountain of baggage and having your kids hiding under their desk at school during "air raid" drills. Yea, those were the days and you fools want to go right back to it with your Putin Boogeyman bullsh*t. Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That is a valid point to make and those who think his number of followers is insignificant shouldn't dismiss his chances so easily.

However, online polls will not be valid way to measure anything accurately I don't think. It's just too easy to skew those kinds of polls.

But that doesn't mean that Trump doesn't actually have a large number of supporters who are very loyal to him and him winning.

Like I said earlier there is a large Nationalist Movement that has organized itself under the banner of a Trump Presidency. The question is still whether or not it's big enough to get him elected though. But don't kid yourself. They are politically active and ready to go to the polls when the time comes and by doubting his numbers or by not voting because you don't think he'll win, might in fact just give him the win.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oh yeah, not biased at all. Here are a few more hit pieces from this particular writer just over the last month.

Why Donald Trump's Lies During the Presidential Debate Don't Matter

Matt Lauer's Trump Failure Is a Symptom of a Larger Problem

Here's What Donald Trump Plans to Do If He Loses the Election

No articles about Hillary though... surprise!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Air raid drills. LOL!

Don't try to convince yourself otherwise, if Hillary had ties to Putin, you wouldn't have written what you just posted. Which tells me you don't know the difference between right and wrong. Hence, the reason why you support Trump.

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Think about it. You've accepted the fact that Trump has a stripper for a wife and that it is okay to be palling around with authoritarian dictators like Putin. This is the biggest joke around. So much for family values and national security.

I'm ok with it as it's far, far better than supporting the rapist's wife and her mammoth mountain of baggage and having your kids hiding under their desk at school during "air raid" drills. Yea, those were the days and you fools want to go right back to it with your Putin Boogeyman bullsh*t. Wash, rinse, repeat.

link   

If the allegation is true, one must conclude that the sleaziness, deceit, and ruthless lack of integrity of the DNC (as uncovered by WikiLeaks) is starting to infect Non-Democrats and Hillary haters all over the world. Egad!

Keeping my fingers crossed that someone at ATS PROVES that you and your source are wrong.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Why did you feel the need to post that twice???

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The article doesn't provide any proof that "bots" are being used in these polls. It's nothing more than an opinion piece that mentions social media groups were involved in the online public polls, which I guess makes them obsolete? Think about that.

Referring to 4chan simply as "social media" shows your complete ignorance of the subject. Anyone who actually knows anything about the topic will immediately agree.

Rigging web polls is not difficult. Most of them only log the IP so that the same IP address cannot vote twice. That's where bots come in. I've known people with bot nets numbering in the thousands. That would be thousands of votes that can be cast in a scripted manner by a single person.

In fact, there are plenty of places where all manners of similar things like Facebook or Twitter likes or even IMDB votes can be purchased and those require accounts to be created. Web polls are far far far easier to game.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Double post, browser froze while loading. Happens some times when you have multiple windows open.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Alright, lets just negate all polls that show Trump winning. Problem solved?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Tell that to the Ukraine. What's next? Candidates being poisoned with dioxin by the FSB? Given a choice between the Western and Eastern oligarchs, I'm going to go with the Western oligarchs lest I find myself living in an Eastern Bloc style hell hole.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Double post, browser froze while loading. Happens some times when you have multiple windows open.

Double posts don't typically allow for two other posts to happen in between the Double Posts. But if that's you're story and you're sticking to it, so be it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Has it occurred to you that the reason why there are so many articles against Trump is because he is objectively, a truly abhorrent person that is running for the most powerful position in the world. By the looks of your defense of him, this is a point that you have completely missed because he's got an (R) next to his name on TV.

Like I mentioned above, the ability to decipher right vs. wrong is completely lost when it comes to right wing politics.

Oh yeah, not biased at all. Here are a few more hit pieces from this particular writer just over the last month.

Why Donald Trump's Lies During the Presidential Debate Don't Matter

Matt Lauer's Trump Failure Is a Symptom of a Larger Problem

Here's What Donald Trump Plans to Do If He Loses the Election

No articles about Hillary though... surprise!

edit on 28-9-2016 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

When it's frozen for over a minute than you give up and try again, yeah, mistakes can be made. But that's besides the point.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I didn't say that though did I? Let's not put much stock in stupid web polls at all? The usefulness of polling with rigorous standards and sound methodology is problematic enough at is.

If it makes you feel better to believe that Trump "won" the debate last night, go for it — everyone's opinion is subjective. If you believe that you're opinion is shared by the numbers of people indicated by those web polls, you're deluding yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That's fine. Just my conspiracy mind working overtime, you know how it is. I'm surprised they even let me out of my box sometimes.

Nice Avatar BTW.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

At least your acknowledging that the article is a biased opinion piece, unlike the OP which you try to present it as the truth carved in stone.

You left-wingers are entertaining with your pretzel logic. Two steps forward one step back, am I right!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Don't try to convince yourself otherwise, if Hillary had ties to Putin, you wouldn't have written what you just posted. Which tells me you don't know the difference between right and wrong. Hence, the reason why you support Trump.

I think you suffer from delusions of grandeur along with a healthy dose of reality denial.

Since your so gung ho about being enemies with Russia, care to put your money where your mouth is and back old Hillbilly up when she fires up WWIII? I'll put you down first for the draft list ok? You go march on to war with that bag of crap leading the way tweeting from her bed at home. If you're really lucky she'll actually pick up the phone when you call just ask Mr. Stevens how that works.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thanks... Yours represents a Merkaba Field right? My other avatar actually got removed earlier, I guess Pepe smoking a cig was too much!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You left-wingers are entertaining with your pretzel logic. Two steps forward one step back, am I right!

That would still be progress actually.

It's a more useful phrase when said as "One step forward and Two steps back."

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

We should punish all strippers!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join