It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You feel the need to challenge my "tuffness" ?

I would indeed go after this woman, and I would ask her WTF she thought she was doing coming to MY house and NOT stopping to discuss her issues, but doing a drive by insult as if shiz doesn't matter. People like you, people who think it is ok to throw stones then pretend you did nothing have been coddled for far too long.

It is time for you "strong defenders" to man the f*** up and own your actions, not hide behind false morality imposed by idiocy.

Besos

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

While we have you here, could you please share with us next week's Powerball numbers?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

She put his family in danger by posting his info online with dumb comments, we all know how the herd mentality of these sjw people get.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

she didn't go to his house, she drove by, big difference tuff guy.

you'd go after this women for the finger - holy snowflake.

I don't think this was her first time incident. The cop knows it, too, but she cut that part out of her video.

Why do you think this? Is it a special feeling? You literally all say this and no one comes up with any evidence other than stupid speculation from the first video. #ing prove it or that's as baseless as the last 10 times it was said.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Then you agree that she had just as much a right to be offended by his signs as he did by her "sign". Or, he didn't have any more right to be offended by her "sign" as she did by his signs.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. That's really all I'm saying here. There are so many here saying that she was a nutbag for being offended by his silly political signs, but that he was totally justified for following her in his car because of a silly finger. Either they are both justified or neither are justified.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I don't think this was her first time incident. The cop knows it, too, but she cut that part out of her video.

Why do you think this? Is it a special feeling? You literally all say this and no one comes up with any evidence other than stupid speculation from the first video. #ing prove it or that's as baseless as the last 10 times it was said.

Just watch the video, it's all there for you.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

She put his family in danger by posting his info online with dumb comments, we all know how the herd mentality of these sjw people get.

Do you have an example of that "herd mentality"?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

In your example, I am suddenly shouting at someone out of the blue. In this case, he shouted at someone who flipped him the bird after specifically slowing down to add some choice words to her gesture.

But I guess we'll ignore all that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

my bad, you ARE a tuff guy, I see that now.

damn man, get a grip she flicked the guy off, grow a pair, seriously.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So OK, then in order to defend her you are saying that his signs were fighting words that provoked her into being a nasty human being to him.

But he does not then get to be nasty back?

How does that work?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then you agree that she had just as much a right to be offended by his signs as he did by her "sign". Or, he didn't have any more right to be offended by her "sign" as she did by his signs.

This is a sign, written on a board, directed at nobody in particular, to express political allegiance.

Flipping the bird to somebody is an action designed to provoke a response, directed at the recipient, in a very direct way.

Surely you see the difference here?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm in disbelief that anyone would support Trump, so what? Trump offends me. Hillary offends you. Who has a right to be offended and who doesn't have a right to be offended and who gets to decide these things?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I bet this lady supported Obama, in 2008, over Hillary.

Oh, good god.

It's worse than I thought.

This woman, Tara Dublin, wrote this complete drivel, on the HuffPo, about her "crush" on Obama:
In Defense of my Crushes

I’m 41 years old, and I totally have a crush on the president of the United States.

He’s just the latest in a line of tall, dark, handsome, talented, intelligent men on whom I’ve doted. A child of the 70’s and 80’s, I began early with David Cassidy. I insisted, at the ripe old age of four, that my hair be cut into a shag, like his. A fickle pre-schooler, I soon fell in love with Donny Osmond and left David in the dust. I would sing “Puppy Love” into a hairbrush in front of my full-length mirror. I got the Donny and Marie dolls for Chanukah, and I remember sleeping with the Donny doll while Marie languished under my bed (sorry, Marie).

Donny lost his place at number one when Shaun Cassidy arrived on the teen scene. I watched The Hardy Boys religiously every Sunday night. My mother let me hang a picture of him on my wall, making me feel very grown-up at all of eight years old. I bought his records with my allowance and swooned whenever he sang on TV.

Then, without warning, my world was rocked by the man who would be Chachi. Yes, Scott Baio. ...

....I’ve often had to defend my crushes throughout my life. Straight guys were jealous of Duran Duran; my father teased me about Matt Dillon; and while plenty of guys own up to man-crushes on the Grohl, many don’t see why chicks dig him. Some people don’t like our president; this is nothing new. So here is my defense:

It’s kind of ridiculous, how people expect him to be this superhero magician who can fix things by shooting lasers out of his eyes. He wasn’t born on Krypton and sent to Earth to help mankind, my friends: he’s human and he’s working as hard as he can to make things right for us. Remember the campaign, when he said it wouldn’t be quick, it wouldn’t be easy, but we will get the work done? I remember it, and I still believe it. In our give-it-to-me-by-yesterday society, where we don’t want to wait 30 seconds for a webpage to load, we want our results and we want them now. We all need to practice some patience when it comes to real-world, real-life stuff.

Barack Obama is the president of the United States and I support him. But that’s just me voicing my opinion. If you think you can do better, run for office. If you can’t run for office, write to the people who serve your community to make your voice heard. Just quit picking on my crush. After all, if my sons are going to marry his daughters some day, I want to make sure he’s around long enough for them to meet.

I tried to truncate it, but it's all so incredibly vomit-inducing and pathetic. THIS^ crap was written by the so-called 'FEMINST,' world-changing, Hillary-loving woman from that video.

*barf*

edit on 23-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

my bad, you ARE a tuff guy, I see that now.

damn man, get a grip she flicked the guy off, grow a pair, seriously.

Yeah I won't bother with you anymore, you add nothing to the debate.

link   
This thread is amusing because it's so rare that we get to see people who are normally so offended by everything use the exact same phrases we use to defend a word or action someone uses.

I wonder if this will serve as an object lesson ...

NAH!

link   

originally posted by: imjack

Just watch the video, it's all there for you.

Dumbest response. I did watch the video, and I'm under the impression of her description sequence of the man, that this is the first time she laid eyes on him and an incident occurred.

Baseless #ing speculation doesn't help much though, so seeing as what you said has been said countless times and is just as invalid, maybe it's time to drop it until you can actually prove she did anything, otherwise seeing as proving she didn't do it is as simple as there is no evidence and it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Do you have an example of that "herd mentality"?

Just turn the t.v on.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. That's really all I'm saying here. There are so many here saying that she was a nutbag for being offended by his silly political signs, but that he was totally justified for following her in his car because of a silly finger. Either they are both justified or neither are justified.

Obviously, at this point we only have his side of this through the officer. The officer advised her that the man may file charges against her for disturbing the peace. The officer mentions that the man has cameras. The officer says neighbors have been harassed too. The officer mentions that the man lives within a school zone. Why?
edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just an observation, but it is topics like this that really brings-out the "Jerry Springer" side of ATS?

He said, she said...drama.

All we need are some angry midgets.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I don't need to prove anything sweetie cause it's all in the video.
edit on 23-9-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join