It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here we have a shining example of stupidity.

What it boils down to is this golem looking woman decided to give the bird to a Trump supporter who was standing in his yard. The Trump supporter then followed her and scared her.

It is pretty funny really. The woman tries to play the victim and involve the police who tell her it's pretty much her own fault. The cop deserves a medal just for having to deal with this stupid b!tch.

It illustrates perfectly what is happening and why so few anti-Trump people can be taken seriously.

A dose of justice is served to a SJW. It's fun to watch.

Warning the video contains graphic language, and even more graphic stupidity.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Linky no worky...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah someone sent me this last night. Funny.

The cop was stellar in that situation.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gotty.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

SJWs being burned by logic.

It became so bad even Ann Coulter (Who is by the way a despicable person I may add) has way more intelligence than SJWs in 00:00 to 2:52 (Video in the bottom)

edit on 9/23/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OMG this is priceless!!!

She feels like she can do whatever SHE wants to but no one can do anything in return. HAHAHA!

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They are both idiots. Absolute Idiots. None of this was necessary on either part. What a waste of time and energy, and what a waste of that officers time. SMH.

-Alee

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Here we have a shining example of stupidity.

What it boils down to is this golem looking woman decided to give the bird to a Trump supporter who was standing in his yard. The Trump supporter then followed her and scared her.

It is pretty funny really. The woman tries to play the victim and involve the police who tell her it's pretty much her own fault. The cop deserves a medal just for having to deal with this stupid b!tch.

It illustrates perfectly what is happening and why so few anti-Trump people can be taken seriously.

A dose of justice is served to a SJW. It's fun to watch.

Warning the video contains graphic language, and even more graphic stupidity.

OMG...that lady needs to be knocked out. Thank god I have no friends on either side of the political line that are like that. I am betting she is a single mom as I can't imagine anyone putting up with that whackbag.

+58 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So what it boils down to is.......

SJW's are passive aggressive trolls looking for a reaction but when they get a reaction they start throwing their toys out of their pram and act all innocent like they've done nothing wrong due to them having serious cognitive dissonance issues

And this is your average citizen

No wonder humanity is f#ed
edit on 23/9/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
link   

So, she provokes the guy into chasing her and when she has a chance to talk to him, she does it again.

I think insanity (among other things) is baked into SJWism.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I know what she needs...

But I expect she's the type who loves to get, even expects to get a good daily massage while not often giving them back in return while not putting any heart into it when she does. DEPLORABLE!!
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

+58 more 
link   
I feel sorry for her son, he prolly has to apologize to her every morning for being a male.

+17 more 
link   
Presumably, she watched herself behaving like that before uploading for the world to see that horrific display of...of....what the hell was that?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, the thing is a cluster-F.

Great fodder thread fo sho....
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well he probably thought she might come back and steal his signs.
He now has her license number.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When your own sense of self importance and righteousness overpowers your ability to logically function, you would be better off not taking spur of the moment actions like this.

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

I am surprised that the whole video has been released, presumably by this woman, another indicator of her not quite balanced sense of reality.

What a stupid byatch.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just want to know what leads people to behave like this? I don't like Trump either, I'm not a supporter of his and I doubt I will be by election time; HOWEVER- I've never gone out of my way to disrespect a Trump supporter for the sole reason that they support him. (or for any other reason actually lol)...... That's the beautiful thing of existence, not everyone is the same, we all like different people and have different opinions....

Anyone have any reasonable insight on this?

-Alee

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Precisely. I've known people like her, they are miserable shells of existence.

I can't imagine her being delusional enough to request the sharing of this video. Well, it's done now and I don't believe she will find the sympathy she was hoping for.

Also, how many rednecks drive an Audi? Can anybody explain that?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join