It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I support the finger!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Best to put them in the back yard, so he can enjoy them but not trigger anyone driving by. If only he had done that, then she wouldn't have seen them and none of this would have happened. But something tells me he wanted everyone driving/walking by to see them, even if they offended. You might even say he was willingly being offensive - but expected no repercussion. Hmmmm.

What are you babbling about?

Why not just ban signs altogether? How about me suggesting I'm offended by your posting, so go post on some forum I don't frequent so I can't see your posts. You know if you post here, someone might get offended. So why do it?

Are you willingly trying to offend? See how this works?

edit on 23-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Well, it wasn't just an opponents sign. There was also a "Hillary for prison" sign with bars around it.

I don't really understand all the hubbub about a finger either, so.... either everyone has a right to be offended by whatever offends them, or no one does.

I must admit I was hoping to find her social media page. Her own words in the video show that there is more to this story than just what she is saying to the officer. Honestly, I just don't believe she simply flipped him off at his house for the first time. I think there is more history. The man spoke with the officer for over 15 minutes. The officer was quite professional and seemed sensible. She was not.

Someone shared a facebook post earlier, unfortunately, it seems that page is deleted now.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The way she was shrieking and jumping around and acting, the cop had every reason, imo, to ask her to remove her sunglasses and let him see her pupils. She was off the charts crazy!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, yes she is, but in this case that's only because she agrees with the cause of the offender.

If this person had driven by and flipped the bird at someone ... say a transgender or a gay person ... and that person had taken offense and followed up, then she'd be defending their right to do so and further, she'd be outraged that the cop didn't do anything about the obviously transphobic or homophobic attacker who flipped the bird.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: WhoDat09
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well all political sign offend me, Trump/Pence or Hillary/Kaine should I go take pictures of all the signs in my neighborhood, post them to social media, then flip off the homeowners and then spew vulgar language at them?

Do you chase women in cars when they offend you with gestures? How do we know he didn't have a prison cell prepared for her too?

Facts are the facts, chasing someone in a car, means you're a psycho.

Edit: Unless you're Liam Neeson and they kidnapped your daughter.

Thank you for showing a real, honest to god absolute failure to keep perspective.

Like the perspective that she knows who he is and has probably been consistent harassment!?

Or skill of the man keeping perspective to go beat a womans ass verbally or physically, over the finger in a car chase?

It still baffles me anyone would think this would be okay for a man to do, even to another man- none the less stalk a woman. If someone messes with you, you call 911 duh. He supposedly got it on Camera's on his house, that there is enough reason for police to do something and instead he follows her like a psychotic psycho.

link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Have ya read some of the posts on this thread? One person said they thought the cop should have shot her in the mouth. The ass kicking comment by another poster was probably one of the tamer ones.

Well, I agree the cop should've shot her in the mouth. My girl wouldn't shut the f#$% up. She definitely has zero respect for authority. The cop had to tell her to shut up as she tried to talk over him. Her teeth already look like she's already took a bullet to the mouth.

link   

I don't know...... Maybe we could just not get offended by signs?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

A finger is just a finger though.

If that's all it was then you're right, he definitely overreacted too.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, yes she is, but in this case that's only because she agrees with the cause of the offender.

If this person had driven by and flipped the bird at someone ... say a transgender or a gay person ... and that person had taken offense and followed up, then she'd be defending their right to do so and further, she'd be outraged that the cop didn't do anything about the obviously transphobic or homophobic attacker who flipped the bird.

Yes, I know. And as a generally liberal kind of person, with some exceptions, this blanket defence of everything progressive is insulting to me. It makes politics a ridiculous waste of time, and society suffers.

link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

I don't know...... Maybe we could just not get offended by signs?

Yep. Likely the most sensible thing anyone has said.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

What about the finger tho?

What degree of offended is enough?

Because I for one think it's as stupid as a sign.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

I support the finger!

I'm done. You just ousted yourself!

Maybe there should be a law that says any political signs should be inside the home or in the back where it would be difficult for anyone in the public to see.

As long as that finger is inside the home, back yard or where it would be difficult for anyone in the public to see?

Unreal...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't care that the woman flipped the bird at him. I don't care that he followed her because he was upset.

I think either both actions are permissible or neither are, but you can't say one is allowed and not the other based solely on who supports which political position.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

did you see the sign? it's clearly meant to cause offense, imo

if I had put a sign like that in my yard and someone flicked me the bird i'd laugh my ass off.

this guy was a puss, straight up.

she's an idiot, too.

To be honest, that is why I think there is "his" side to this story. One little lady flicking just her finger would be a joke! she obviously did more and that may explain the edited cuts in "her" released video where the officer was speaking. What he was saying perhaps was not beneficial for her supposed cause.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjackHe supposedly got it on Camera's on his house, that there is enough reason for police to do something and instead he follows her like a psychotic psycho.

The cameras might have been placed in a way that caught what she was doing, but not enough to lead to identification so the police were unable to do anything. That might be why some versions of the story claim that he was following her while on the phone to the police. I have no idea how they would know that, of course, as I've not come across anything that suggests the homeowner has come forward.

There's a tiny snippet of a story here and a big ol' hole filled to the brim with speculation and conjecture.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

It is not a bad thing to defend oneself, whatever, WHATEVER the social rules try to say at the time. Rules change, human nature, not so much.

Do not dare to try to legislate someone's reaction to what they feel to be a lack of respect and insult, who the hell are people like you to impose that kind of rule?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: knoxie

did you see the sign? it's clearly meant to cause offense, imo

if I had put a sign like that in my yard and someone flicked me the bird i'd laugh my ass off.

this guy was a puss, straight up.

she's an idiot, too.

To be honest, that is why I think there is "his" side to this story. One little lady flicking just her finger would be a joke! she obviously did more and that may explain the edited cuts in "her" released video where the officer was speaking. What he was saying perhaps was not beneficial for her supposed cause.

Exactly. I noticed those cuts, too. She's a piece of work!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Honestly, I don't care that the woman flipped the bird at him. I don't care that he followed her because he was upset.

I think either both actions are permissible or neither are, but you can't say one is allowed and not the other based solely on who supports which political position.

Exactly what is being played out in this thread. People are even going against their own true instincts to defend the indefensible, for political reasons.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: mOjOm

A finger is just a finger though.

If that's all it was then you're right, he definitely overreacted too.

A police officer of my acquaintance once claimed that 5% of her job was dealing with people in genuine need of help and assistance and 95% was dealing with the fallout from "arseholes colliding".

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join