It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: WhoDat09

Should we allow political signs in front yards where they might offend someone? Maybe there should be a law that says any political signs should be inside the home or in the back where it would be difficult for anyone in the public to see.

Is that sarcasm? It's difficult to discern the indicators in text format.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
its common sense not to offend or stick your middle finger at someone you do not know at all. she is lucky thats all he did, he could have been a maniac and beat her up and or killed her. not saying the guy is right but she is dumb for being so surprised that she got a reaction. maybe its different for women but as a man i learned fairly quickly not to flip off random people.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I noticed the video cut out a few times too, I think maybe the cop was saying other things she has done, and it didn't lean well in favor of her being the "victim" here. I would love to hear from the homeowner and hear his side of the story, I'm sure the truth about the whole thing would be somewhere in the middle.

link   
At least this thread is useful for serving as concrete evidence for the "sexist" portion of the Deplorables description.

Way to go, ATS.

link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: mOjOm

A finger is just a finger though.

If that's all it was then you're right, he definitely overreacted too.

A police officer of my acquaintance once claimed that 5% of her job was dealing with people in genuine need of help and assistance and 95% was dealing with the fallout from "arseholes colliding".

INXS: Never tear us apart (two assSOULS colliding)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hope her son does not end up as mentally damaged as his mother

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: imjack

It is not a bad thing to defend oneself, whatever, WHATEVER the social rules try to say at the time. Rules change, human nature, not so much.

Do not dare to try to legislate someone's reaction to what they feel to be a lack of respect and insult, who the hell are people like you to impose that kind of rule?

OKAY.

Hypothetical situation, someone see's your Political Yard sign and Moons you, What do you do? Obviously car chase comes to my mind first, that is much more offensive than the finger.

Do you not see the absurdity?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A police officer of my acquaintance once claimed that 5% of her job was dealing with people in genuine need of help and assistance and 95% was dealing with the fallout from "arseholes colliding".

I believe it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Really?

Both sides here are ......umm.....off i guess.

She throws him the finger for supporting someone she doesnt like. It's America. Get use to people having a different opinion.

His response is to chase her down. Really? Are you that bored? It's America. Get use to people having different opinion.

Personally dont think either person is a mass representation of either side. Least I hope not.

Stars aligned. Planets in sync. Tides just right. Temp and barometric pressure was correct. All these things is what brought these two brainiacs together.

Maybe they can kiss and make up?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I doubt he needed to follow her very long to get a licence plate, he has clear issues with his thinking following her around the town.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: mOjOm

A finger is just a finger though.

If that's all it was then you're right, he definitely overreacted too.

Yep.

I saw an apartment complex actually recommend that its tenants call 911 is they observed someone not putting trash in the compactor properly ... you know, because that's an emergency worthy of 911.

link   

I suppose you call the police for indecent exposure.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yep, harassing someone over a sign and posting his address online is what everyday normal people do.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The woman is to blame it's not rocket science she already took photos of his lawn and posted it on social media,the way you are defending her suggests it's a friend or actually you ? Lol and btw they are both snowflakes a reply to: reldra

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Not if it violates local obscenity ordinance.

Not if it falls under the "fighting words doctrine."

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I suppose you call the police for indecent exposure.

Obviously you call the police if anyone is bothering you at your home.

She could slow down and frown at him every day for all I care, he should have still called the police and not chased her.

'Redneck' unquestionably, no plan, just going to chase her.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It is not a bad thing to defend oneself, whatever, WHATEVER the social rules try to say at the time. Rules change, human nature, not so much.

Do not dare to try to legislate someone's reaction to what they feel to be a lack of respect and insult, who the hell are people like you to impose that kind of rule?

OKAY.

Hypothetical situation, someone see's your Political Yard sign and Moons you, What do you do? Obviously car chase comes to my mind first, that is much more offensive than the finger.

Do you not see the absurdity?

If anybody comes to MY house and goes out of their way to insult ME...damn right I will chase them and try to catch them.

Why would I not?

What are you saying here, that I should just not be bothered about people singling me out specifically...in this day and age...what world are you living in?

EDIT: My point. If you have the balls to insult me, insult me to my face.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Given her ridiculous emotional state and that she admitted to driving by his house frequently as it's on the route to her kid's school, I highly doubt this is the first time she's expressed her thoughts to this guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darknewt
The woman is to blame it's not rocket science she already took photos of his lawn and posted it on social media,the way you are defending her suggests it's a friend or actually you ? Lol and btw they are both snowflakes a reply to: reldra

If she indeed was a trouble maker and had been advocating vandalizing property with Trump signs in the yard and had postedd his address on social media, I can see where it would behoove him to get her license plate....you know, just in case he has to file a police report later when something criminal happens to his property...or him...or his family.

Yeah. I think in that case, I would get in my car and get her license plate, too.

She seems a bit nutty and maybe a bit "medicinally hyped" if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How do you know he hasn't contacted the authorities prior to this?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join