It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Here's the signs that triggered Ms Dublin..

Looks to be up near the home and not near the road?

Who took those pictures? Are these the pictures she posted to social media?

Edit: Nevermind I searched for the image
edit on 9/23/2016 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
if a male sjw chased a trump supporter (girl) down for flicking him the bird ya'll would go ape shiot!

it's hysterical your outrage over this.

yes, the girl was an idiot but the guy was more so, imo.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
if a male sjw chased a trump supporter (girl) down for flicking him the bird ya'll would go ape shiot!

it's hysterical your outrage over this.

yes, the girl was an idiot but the guy was more so, imo.

Well first of all, a so called male SJW would have no right calling himself such if he even thought of such an action...right?

Secondly. we are not all SJW's, and do not live according to your self imposed rules of society.

Grow a pair, stop whining and move on.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

A 'silent protest' occurs in solitary, not overtly in foreign territory & recorded for "social media because I have a yuge following".

This illogical Feminazi says, and I quote: "Men will always have the upper hand on a woman in this country, until we elect a woman to shatter this glass ceiling"

She is a butt-hurt bigot, insofar that she is 100% intolerant, to the point of being aggressive and abusive towards anyone whose opinion does not align with hers.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Tara Dublin's Life

Come on and feel bad for her already!! Lulz.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Getting into your car to chase a stranger is the exact same level of intolerance. If not, it's definitely more crazy.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Best cop ever. Also, isn't what this woman did called "provocation?". Notice how shes all "authoritarian" on the cop?

Im glad the cop raised his voice to match hers. What a rude feminist.

That cop deserves a promotion. We need more cops like him.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: twigbaby
Tara Dublin's Life

Come on and feel bad for her already!! Lulz.

Dublin, a divorced mother of two, was laid off from her dream job as a Portland radio show host in 2009. She found work as a social media analyst early last year, but after eight months was laid off from that job, too. "I want to go to sleep at night and not have numbers running through my head," she says. "How much money do I have until my food benefits run out?

Typical Hillary supporter.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I predict this video is only the beginning of months or years of systematic harrassment for this woman once people find out where she actually lives.

She may have thought it was cool and funny at the time, but she'll come regret the entire incident.

I personally wish her the worst.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Typical case of someone thinking their actions don't deserve consequences.

Giving someone the finger is sign language for saying eff you.

Would any reasonable person go up to a stranger and say that?

No.

Shouldn't do it unless you are looking for a fight.
Whilst most people will let it go, some will react and, frankly, freedom of speech cuts both ways. he probably figured he had the right to tell the person who just told him to eff off why he thinks she should be the one to do just that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Let's hope that it continues to disrupt her employability.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
WOW! I thought idiots of this caliber where fiction. Mental issues. Bad. And she has a kid! That means there is some poor chap with self esteem low enough to have slept with her at least once! Man he must have been wasted!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When I see people acting like this ... my thoughts of gender suppression under Sharia Law instantly soften.

Over-Action - Over-Reaction. Can't help it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

From the article it sounds like she's pretty useless.

Her husband thought so.

And now millions more will realize it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
WOW! I thought idiots of this caliber where fiction. Mental issues. Bad. And she has a kid! That means there is some poor chap with self esteem low enough to have slept with her at least once! Man he must have been wasted!

It was probably her meth dealer....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I suspect she keeps getting laid off as a way to get rid of her. Can you imagine her as a colleague?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

OMG...that lady needs to be knocked out

Really ! This is how you would handle the situation...chase her down and knock her out......you must be a one tough guy.....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I wouldn't want to imagine that.

I work long days. I could barely stomach watching the video a second time.

That's about as long as I would interact in person.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

With the exception of tailgating, which is illegal in some places, all of these are legal things.

ETA: From what I'm hearing the cop say, she was doing something illegal by causing a disturbance in a school zone. They both were wrong. She just refuses to admit that she did anything wrong.
edit on 23-9-2016 by BlackmoonJester because: Edit for more clarity.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Both went off the deep end so it seems. Emotional outbursts that in the end neither his signs nor her "protest" shared to the internet and giving the finger to him about the signs will make someone sway to one side of the other. In fact as seen with commentary about this incident, furthers a divide. As I say that is warranted to have the citizens not fighting the system, but rather against each other when instead they could come together to try to come to solution.

No, he shouldn't have "chased her down" but he had a right to obtain her info and should have stopped as soon as he did. Did it take that long to obtain the plate numbers/ pictures from the time she left his street to the highway? Of course it was uncalled for and dangerous if he was tailgating, etc., to her

She took pictures while stopping by his property earlier on, maybe he thought she was planning for more of that and or rallying others to do so/and or more vandalize. Considering that he did have her on camera more than once as well. Returning to his property and flipping him off and calling him names furthered his suspicion. Again sounds like he went to an extreme as did she(cop didn't agree with her giving the finger-that it could be a violent threat-though I can't say I agree with him being a commonly used gesture, etc.) not to mention if she was at his property more than one as shared.

Anyone have a non edited video, namely the cop's replies to her?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join