It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: imjack

a reply to: imjack

It is not a bad thing to defend oneself, whatever, WHATEVER the social rules try to say at the time. Rules change, human nature, not so much.

Do not dare to try to legislate someone's reaction to what they feel to be a lack of respect and insult, who the hell are people like you to impose that kind of rule?

OKAY.

Hypothetical situation, someone see's your Political Yard sign and Moons you, What do you do? Obviously car chase comes to my mind first, that is much more offensive than the finger.

Do you not see the absurdity?

If anybody comes to MY house and goes out of their way to insult ME...damn right I will chase them and try to catch them.

Why would I not?

What are you saying here, that I should just not be bothered about people singling me out specifically...in this day and age...what world are you living in?

1. That's absurd and redneck.
2. Because if you leave your home and follow me to my home, I'm going to kill you with guns.
3. Yes, I'm specifically saying you shouldn't give a # about some bitch driving by your house. Especially if that's just that, some #ing bitch driving by. She didn't get out of her car, she claims to have not even said anything. And you know what? Who #ing cares? A real man would obviously just mentally tag her as a stupid #ing bitch and move on. He made the least adult possible move.

Throwing a rock at her car would have been more acceptable by societies standards.

Chasing someone is a psycho move.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I bet this lady supported Obama, in 2008, over Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UnBreakable

You could say the same thing about the woman who gave the man the finger. If he was offended by it, tough - right?

One is an aggressive action, the other is a campaign sign in the front yard. You're being purposely obtuse here.

link   

It is not a bad thing to defend oneself, whatever, WHATEVER the social rules try to say at the time. Rules change, human nature, not so much.

Do not dare to try to legislate someone's reaction to what they feel to be a lack of respect and insult, who the hell are people like you to impose that kind of rule?

OKAY.

Hypothetical situation, someone see's your Political Yard sign and Moons you, What do you do? Obviously car chase comes to my mind first, that is much more offensive than the finger.

If anybody comes to MY house and goes out of their way to insult ME...damn right I will chase them and try to catch them.

Why would I not?

What are you saying here, that I should just not be bothered about people singling me out specifically...in this day and age...what world are you living in?

2. Because if you leave your home and follow me to my home, I'm going to kill you with guns.
3. Yes, I'm specifically saying you shouldn't give a # about some bitch driving by your house. Especially if that's just that, some #ing bitch driving by. She didn't get out of her car, she claims to have not even said anything. And you know what? Who #ing cares? A real man would obviously just mentally tag her as a stupid #ing bitch and move on. He made the least adult possible move.

Throwing a rock at her car would have been more acceptable by societies standards.

Chasing someone is a psycho move.

And that is precisely the problem with people like you. You think that you can do whatever the f*** you want with no consequences.

Grow up!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How do you know he hasn't contacted the authorities prior to this?

Would authorities recommend that he chase her for them until they catch up?

Would authorities not just want her damned licence plate?

Would a second report not be accounted for if he did? Are you saying that because he has contacted the authorities, and it happened again, he must now take it into his own accord to 'catch' her?

edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You have not watched the video then, she clearly says she stopped and gave him the finger and called him some name.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I find these two ironic in their juxtaposition.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think all of it is pretty stupid. I learned as a teenager not to flip someone the bird from my car. A guy cut me off and almost caused a wreck. I flipped him the bird. He actually stopped his car and started walking towards me. Lucky for me another driver stopped too and told him to leave me alone. I never did that again. She shouldn't be posting pictures of his house online. Not cool. He was supposedly in his driveway. He should have just called the police with a description of her car if this wasn't the first time and he can prove harassment. Double stupid IMO.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I suppose you call the police for indecent exposure.

Obviously you call the police if anyone is bothering you at your home.

She could slow down and frown at him every day for all I care, he should have still called the police and not chased her.

'Redneck' unquestionably, no plan, just going to chase her.

In the video you are only getting her side of the story. The officer seemed very professional and did not seem to be on her side of this issue. He spoke with the man for 15 minutes. If this man or as you call him, "redneck" was not in his rights to follow to get her license plate, this officer would have cited him.

obviously, there is more to this story than just her side of it. I know from experience that you need to have a confirmed license plate number for officials to actually connect you to harassment or disturbance. I only had someone who constanatly parked across the street with binoculars looking into my windows. Finally, had to sneak up behind the vehicle and take picture of plate for any official investigation could occur.

edit add: Turned out it was innocent situation. Person waiting for child drop off and didn't realize how their bird watching with binoculars was perceived. They changed their drop off point though.
edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   

Not if she's regularly driving by his house and doing crap like this.

Then it makes complete sense to follow her and get her info as he has no idea what this crazy off her rocker SJW might do next.

She's mentally unstable and like many SJW's, she probably forget real life isn't twitter and real life can have consequences.
edit on 23-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
I think it's absurd to defend either of them.

Stupid people doing stupid things.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I just don't see how a finger is aggressive. Now, holding up a knife or a gun or a bomb - THAT would be aggressive. A finger is just a finger like a sign is just a sign.

If a finger means something, then a sign can mean something too. For some people, a sign putting a woman presidential candidate in prison is "fighting words".

For me personally, neither is worth too much trouble.
edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Pretty dang sure she is a tweeker....what a hypocritical loser.

link   
Listening to what is said after the cuts in her video, gives me the distinct impression that she has made threats in the neighborhood before.

She sounds insane, doped up, or stupid and uninformed. She could just be so drunk on the Hillary Kool-aid, that her mental faculties have turned to mush.
edit on 23-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

I just don't see how a finger is aggressive. Now, holding up a knife or a gun or a bomb - THAT would be aggressive. A finger is just a finger like a sign is just a sign.

If a finger means something, then a sign can mean something too. For some people, a sign putting a woman presidential candidate in prison is "fighting words".

What about if a person walks past you and draws their thumb across their neck from left to right?

What about if someone pulls up in a car and makes a gun sign with index and forefinger?

How about holding their hands in a noose pull, is that just a sign?

Anyway, signs can mean things, in this case they clearly meant something, we are talking about it.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I find these two ironic in their juxtaposition.

Morons who disagree that's what would happen. He's seriously lucky he didn't get shot or sent to jail.

If you hypothetically shouted at someone driving by you, and then you entered your car and followed them to their home/whereever, and then you were shot, that seems obviously deserved to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

OKAY.

Why would I not?

EDIT: My point. If you have the balls to insult me, insult me to my face.

she didn't go to his house, she drove by, big difference tuff guy.

you'd go after this women for the finger - holy snowflake.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For me personally, neither is worth too much trouble.

Still in disbelief that another woman would find a Hillary for Prison sign would be offensive. Hello? Hillary is not the only woman for President, Jill Stein is a woman and more apt to secure rights for women than Hillary. True, this current election is an electoral election and She does not have a chance for 2016 but SJW should plan for 2020.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

One is an aggressive action, the other is a campaign sign in the front yard. You're being purposely obtuse here.

Flipping a bird is an act of aggression now? I think you're being more than a little melodramatic. Next you'll be talking about how dirty looks are micro-aggressions.

Quick! Run for the nearest safe space! There's an incoming barrage of unpleasant hand gesturing! Remain calm everyone and please, children and snowflakes first!
edit on 2016-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

she didn't go to his house, she drove by, big difference tuff guy.

you'd go after this women for the finger - holy snowflake.

I don't think this was her first time incident. The cop knows it, too, but she cut that part out of her video.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join