It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Putting up a sign advocating someone go to prison, and even going to the trouble to put bars around it for extra hate is designed to send a clear message. He had to have known it was possible to offend someone with it. He had to have known there might be some negative response from someone passing by his house.

I don't think she was trying to provoke a response. I think she was responding to his signs with her own sign.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: knoxie

She put his family in danger by posting his info online with dumb comments, we all know how the herd mentality of these sjw people get.

Do you have an example of that "herd mentality"?

Just turn the t.v on.

So you don't. Ok.

I really wish people would stop talking out of their asses.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That woman is weapons-grade annoying. On the other hand, if she hadn't been recording it, he might have shot her. I know I would have done in his position. I certainly wouldn't have had ten minutes of patience to waste on her hysterical blabbering.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Just an observation, but it is topics like this that really brings-out the "Jerry Springer" side of ATS?

He said, she said...drama.

All we need are some angry midgets.

Yup and it's you the audience that keeps the ratings up.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lots of crazy women on the roads today and my Ex-wife is one of them, so watch out WORLD!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The funny thing is I had a similar experience yesterday.

Not REALLY political, but the guy was a Hillary supporter.

I was driving, And was coming to a stop in a line of traffic, when this guy (older white guy, spiked gray hair....LOL) decides he wants out of the right lane and into my lane so he throws his signal on, and darts over. (He wanted out from behind a dump truck). I had to lock up my brakes, and get over to the left to avoid him. I laid on the horn, was like "WTF!" and then, he starts flipping out, shaking his fists, pointing, flipping me off....etc. OPENS HIS DOOR to get out, then second guesses that and takes off. (good thing for him, I'm 6''1" and 225 lbs, and I'm more than capable of handling him, unless he's like a ninja or something, but hey...that could happen to anyone!)

I get up beside him to see what the idiot looks like, and he starts shaking something yellow at me in his passenger window. So I flip him the finger, and go on past, and dart over in front of the car in front of him, to be on my merry way. At the next light about 6 miles up, guess who's behind me? Yep..... taking pictures of my car..... yes, taking pictures....

Really? I mean What the heck! Overreact much? The police would not even take the time to follow up on a call like that, because I did nothing wrong! No wreck happened, his word against mine, they got bigger things to worry about than his whining.

I don't agree with this lady's politics AT ALL, however, the guy was pretty dumb to chase her down. He obviously knew he could get her in trouble for obscene gestures in a school zone. But he probably crossed the line chasing after her.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

She put his family in danger by posting his info online with dumb comments, we all know how the herd mentality of these sjw people get.

Just turn the t.v on.

So you don't. Ok.

You poor thing, if these topics bother you so much you can ignore them.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Just an observation, but it is topics like this that really brings-out the "Jerry Springer" side of ATS?

He said, she said...drama.

All we need are some angry midgets.

Never let it be said...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm in disbelief that anyone would support Trump, so what? Trump offends me. Hillary offends you. Who has a right to be offended and who doesn't have a right to be offended and who gets to decide these things?

WE all are very different. Lesson in life is that you can not please everyone all of the time. The mark of true character is how one responds to those offensive things.

edit add: btw...I don't find Hillary offensive to my sensibilities. I just don't believe that she represents my ideas for my preferred American lifestyle.
edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spaceentity
Lots of crazy women on the roads today and my Ex-wife is one of them, so watch out WORLD!

LOL,

edit on 11930America/ChicagoFri, 23 Sep 2016 17:11:23 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Putting up a sign advocating someone go to prison, and even going to the trouble to put bars around it for extra hate is designed to send a clear message. He had to have known it was possible to offend someone with it. He had to have known there might be some negative response from someone passing by his house.

I don't think she was trying to provoke a response. I think she was responding to his signs with her own sign.

Well I think you are an intelligent person, and I don't think you truly believe there is anything more than a ridiculous woman doing a ridiculous thing and not getting the result she had hoped for.

I may well be wrong though.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Around 5:08 mark the cop mentions two other neighbors reporting her where she used foul language and had been talking to other people that live around there. The cop is patient, doesn't take sides, but tells her what is being reported. It's hard for him to get a word in edgewise, but he manages.

Right after he tells her about the other people, she cuts the video. So, yeah, she's leaving a few things out right there.

She cuts out again when he mentions "the actions he's explaining around _____________ "...(she cuts that part out). That tells me she's done something before. Then the cop says after the cut that that can be "construed as a public disturbance". That was about 5:29. He's not talking about her flipping the bird as she goes by his house.

She cuts out again shortly after that.

It is obvious the cop is discussing a previous incident also, and she creatively edits this current conversation with the cop to make it seem like this whole thing involved one incident where she flips a guy standing in his driveway the bird and he gets in his car and follows her to get her license plate.

She's a lowlife trouble maker that's half nuts, imho.
edit on 23-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

weapons-grade annoying

I would like to use this statement.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You know who she reminds me of? Casey Anthony. Psycho.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This lady is a LIAR. Watch the video. I am fine with the guy following her to get her plate but that should have been quick. There is no reason to follow her for an extended period of time to the point where she has to flag down a cop. Kind of a dick move but consider that he didn't just drive on and immediately pulled over behind her with the cop in front. If he was really raging as bad as she claims why not just make a getaway at that point? He either wanted to talk to the cop or thought he had no choice to give his side of the story. IMO he probably wanted to but I can't say for certain. If it was me I would want to explain what she had done. Especially if what she did was more ludicrous than she claims. I would not be surprised if she really was making a massive disturbance honking, yelling, name calling, giving the finger in a school zone with kids around. She seems like the type tbh.

Let's just point out a few quick things about her actions because that is what the OP is about.. she calls the man a redneck and a racist and all this without knowing anything about him besides him having Trump signs. Is she a tolerant person? Nope. He has cameras on his home and drives an Audi with tinted windows. That doesn't sound like a "redneck" to me... sounds more like she is brainwashed into thinking every Trump supporter is a racist redneck.... She changes her story throughout the video. You can catch her first saying she gave him the finger and yelled profanities at him in a school zone then drove away (her words and cop verified address). Later on in the video when she realizes there is a law against it making a disturbance she says she only gave the finger and didn't say a word.... OKKKK..
Zero credibility at that point.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That nut job comes across as very mentally disturbed. Could you imagine living with that? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Just turn the t.v on.

So you don't. Ok.

Yes we do. We really, really do......

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: twigbaby

I read your post and I would like to sum it up in a few words:

The woman is a dick.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Around 5:08 mark the cop mentions two other neighbors reporting her where she used foul language and had been talking to other people that live around there. The cop is patient, doesn't take sides, but tells her what is being reported. It's hard for him to get a word in edgewise, but he manages.

Right after he tells her about the other people, she cuts the video. So, yeah, she's leaving a few things out right there.

She cuts out again when he mentions "the actions he's explaining around _____________ "...(she cuts that part out). That tells me she's done something before. Then the cop says after the cut that that can be "construed as a public disturbance". That was about 5:29. He's not talking about her flipping the bird as she goes by his house.

She cuts out again shortly after that.

It is obvious the cop is discussing a previous incident also, and she creatively edits this current conversation with the cop to make it seem like this whole thing involved one incident where she flips a guy standing in his driveway the bird and he gets in his car and follows her to get her license plate.

She's a lowlife trouble maker that's half nuts, imho.

I noticed the same. That video was cut so many times during key portions of the conversation.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

a reply to: reldra

I don't know, Reldra. He's a guy and you know how guys are about fingers...

I don't "know how guys are about fingers."

Please share this misandrist stereotype. i'm curious.

What did that even mean?

I would love to hear their explanation for that retarded joke.

Typical hypocritical SJWs can dish it out but can't take it. Or even make sense.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join