It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow...that was really hard to watch...didn't need that extra stress in my life
Can't imagine what it would be like to live with her...she's got to be a divorcee & there's no way anybody is dating that for more than 1 or 2 dates

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have actually been in a somewhat similar situation myself a few years back, although it had nothing to do with politics.

I had just filled up my car at the station and was heading home when I stopped at a STOP street, and waited for a car that was driving slowly to pass by before I turned. Some guy behind me was really impatient and started slamming on his horn and revving his engine. This was not a one-off honk and rev, it was being done repeatedly. I was not in the best state of mind at the time and, against better judgement, flipped him the bird.

He overtook me, cut me off and got out of his car. I stayed in mine. He came right up outside the car and started swearing constantly, being really aggressive and confrontational. I had only a few seconds to decide what I was going to do because he was becoming more aggressive as the seconds passed.

Exercising better judgement than before, I decided to apologise for flipping the bird. He swore some more and then walked off, getting back in his car and driving off. While not a pleasant experience, I'm glad it happened as it taught me some valuable lessons:
- For every action, there is a reaction
- Be careful how you interact with others, as yours could become the straw that broke the camel's back
- Sometimes you need to swallow your pride in order to achieve a peaceful outcome

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Seems to me both of them went to extremes. Acting like 2 little kids. Though I would have just filmed her car with my phone and posted it as "Suspected criminal activity"! My kid coming out!

I long for the days when common sense was 'common'!

Most of us, I'm sure, learned early on in life that actions cause reactions. Plus, I would say everyone above the age of 5 knows what "flipping the bird" means, and it isn't "You're #1".

We also learn at an early age the type of reaction we get from using it, regrettably so but true nonetheless.

I get the 'he should have', 'she should have', but ultimately the whole deal is blown out of proportion with her over the top performance. A total waste of taxpayer money to the Police who have to deal with knuckleheads like these 2 while she is getting maximum exposure for her agenda (whatever the heck that is!).

Nowadays though, when I hear someone use any 'ists' or 'isms' or they mention any type of 'phobia', I tune them out.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Love it! What a crybaby! When Trump wins in a landslide they will be acting out and acting as if the world is coming to an end. She needs decked inmo. By another woman of course. I am sick and tired of hearing these POS saying he is racist, and all his supporters are racist, etc. Again they don't have an argument and continually revert to name calling and crying about all kinds of stuff no normal person even cares about.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What makes these PC/SJW types so dangerous is that in that twisted, twisted little hyper-feminist mind, it's just not POSSIBLE that she could be in the wrong. Just not possible. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. Unimaginably unthinkable.

This video BEAUTIFULLY demonstrates the double standard that these people live by. They believe that it is just simply WRONG to disagree with them, and they cannot fathom on ANY level that anyone would do so. It is simply intolerable to them. How DARE anyone even THINK about doing so. Forget about it.

THAT'S why they "trigger" so easily. Her vitriolic diatribe is just overflowing with sheer hatred. Isn't that the very DEFINITION of what these PC/SJW types call "Hate speech"? DO YOU SEE THE DOUBLE STANDARD? Holy crap, folks, if a Trump supporter did this to a Hillary disciple, I'd lay 2/1 odds that it would be national news, and on the front page of New York Times tomorrow. Hell, Obama would probably call it out in a speech, and there would be talk of new legislation to try to curb this new "Avalanche of Hate".

The article posted earlier (the part-time work article) mentioned she was divorced, and the word "sons", so it looks like the husband couldn't tolerate her antics, either, but unfortunately, he was willing to go "sexy-time" at least twice.

On a positive note, I had the best laugh of the week watching the video.

(sigh), You just can't fix stupid!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't think anyone could watch that video and not tell she was either off her medication or wrongly prescribed.

She behaves unhinged. I would keep an eye on her, for the public safety.

I think with the video going somewhat viral that she will be now exposed at work, in her local public spaces and possibly even at home.

This is damaging behavior. She literally hates herself.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hmmm he probably shouldn't have chased her but I do believe there has been a history with this woman, not just a solitary finger... She is a clear liar, she begins by complaining that she has to drive by his house everyday and see the signs... But later when the cop said she's been by multiple times doing similar things she makes out that she doesn't "live in the area" implying that she's not been there before!

She is a fool to be honest and she has been provoking the hell out of this guy! She is the kind of woman that would get in your face screaming all sorts of non-sense at you and be violent towards you then cry and call the police when there are reprocussions!

She is the little girl that slapped the boy in the other video and said "You can't hit me back because I'm a girl!"

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MisterSpock
What a horribly horribly stupid woman.

That was possibly the hardest thing I've watched all year.

Why is it that she is stupid?

Because you Never provoke a stranger with something like that period. That is why it was stupid of her. For all anyone knew, the guy could have just gone through some bad thing like a divorce and if he was armed might have just put a few bullets in her head.
Again, it is much better and you will live a lot longer NOT doing full retard things like provoking someone you do not know.

The law doesn't help if you get killed. Happens daily in Chicago.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

Reverse this. If a man stopped in front of a Hillary supporters house and shouted obscenities and gave a woman the finger and the woman followed him to get his license number, you'd applaud that. Admit it. Reverse discrimination here. You saw her out of control temper and when she didn't like the fair assessment by the cop, she went even further into anger land. She had better be careful as the cop has recorded her admission of harassment, that she went out of her way to execute on this man who only had political yard signs. She better cool it or face prosecution, especially now that she made it painfully clear to the world what her state of mind is and exactly who she is.
edit on 24-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Idk what makes me cringe more, her BS rant or the "Dublin out" crap at the end.

What a dumb B.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh just stop it.

You can't assume that's what would happen because that isn't what happened, in reality.

She gave someone the finger who was minding his own business in his yard. I'd bet it's not the first time, either.

The hag got off easy, IMHO. If she did that to me and then called me a racist just BC I'm not voting for her choice for POTUS?

Let's just say she would have trouble using that finger ever again.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

SJWs don't get rational thinking. They tend to go full retard about anything that triggers them and think that its OK to react like a fool bc they were somehow triggered or whatever.

This idiot in the OP is a textbook SJW special snowflake. God help us if HRC is somehow elected.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You have no idea how much I wish I could say I was surprised by this. But I'm not.

I love how he harassed her. Standing in his yard minding his own business and she flips him off... and somehow along the way he becomes a racist. Funny she knows that without speaking to the man. And he was driving "super fast" behind her. And I really liked how she started the video at 102 pounds and within two minutes had gained two pounds, BS presumably...

The cop was awesome, although it would have been nice to see him cite her. I would have given a weeks pay to sit in that court room...what a show that would have been.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
golem looking woman

That made it for me haha. Also those oversize novelty sunglasses didn't help her either. And she needs to cut down on the energy drinks. That's how I start to sound when caffeinated.

Awesome laugh before bedtime, thanks!

edit on 24-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines.

However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

No, it doesn't. Was he arrested? No, IN REALITY, he wasn't.

The REALITY is right there in the special snowflake's OWN video.

Has nothing to do with Trump supporters. Has everything to do with some of us who live in actual reality and understand what actually occurred in reality.
edit on 24-9-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police.

This woman reminds me of my cousin with borderline personality disorder. Same exaggerated expressions, speech cadences, the whole bag. I bet being around her is manipulation hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh just stop it.

You can't assume that's what would happen because that isn't what happened, in reality.

She gave someone the finger who was minding his own business in his yard. I'd bet it's not the first time, either.

The hag got off easy, IMHO. If she did that to me and then called me a racist just BC I'm not voting for her choice for POTUS?

Let's just say she would have trouble using that finger ever again.

I'm just saying she was wrong and if the reverse was done to her she'd be just as upset and would feel compelled to likely do what the guy did. So she is no better. She better be careful, the cop warned her the guy had cameras. He can file a report on her if she does it again because he's in a school zone which doesn't tolerate that repeated harassment or language.
edit on 24-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
At this point I would pay for his side of the story........

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yeah she speaks as if she is totally righteous can do no wrong and deserves the utmost respect. Completely delusional. This attitude seems to be a common trait in Hillary supporters, Trump haters, or just plain sjws.
edit on 24-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: novem
At this point I would pay for his side of the story........

Plenty of people with Trump signs in their yards have had people causing damage or stealing the signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join