It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, this definitely goes in my list of epic ATS threads, right up there with the "mirror" puzzle/mystery thread a few years ago.

link   
a reply to: JinMI
Any indication how many views?

link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
Russel Hunter.

I don't know. I think it's a play on words.

We were on the "hunt", but as it turns out it was just a "ruse".

Idk.

No, it's really the guy's name. He's on FB, connected to anti abortion groups etc

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

How about Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krneki
Maybe it served as a distraction from some other more important news that had to came out (edited or not), but at the same time thopefully not be seen or heard by too many people?

Or is it just the introduction video with more similar rants to come out in the future?

EDIT: Or is it just another social experiment?

I was literally sifting through posts just to find someone else thinking this! We need to dig back through the last few days especially and make sure we didn't miss anything with most major minds in the conspiracy world focusing mostly on this.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Any indication how many views?

Not from my brief search no.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I think it is entirely possible that we are missing something that is hidden. He said on his facebook page that the bills hold more truth than we realize (paraphrasing), and that really stands out to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hey guys I think he may be posting on ATS follow my past two post

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Phage

While I agree the tactic is spot on, I would have to argue demographic.
Maybe it's me being naïve but I wouldn't count CT's among the numbers ascribed to a "large" audience.

Me either. That's one of the things that are bugging me about this.

Ditto. But maybe he targeted this demographic because of his group's mishmash of beliefs. Take a look at those "abolitionist" anti abortion links with his art - seems like they are combining a lot of ideas into their mindset, including a grab bag of conspiracy theory concepts.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

How about Blossom Goodchild?

Missed it! I'll have to search and take a look. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am not going to hit his FB page and give him the satisfaction, BUT...
The imagery and references are consistent if you look at abortion as human sacrifice.

I believe this group has the opinion that occult forces are behind the world governments and that in addition to the financial control they have over the world they also demand human sacrifice for their occult gods.
They are implying that the abortion is a blood sacrifice to appease the gods that keep them in power.

I have mixed feelngs about abortion but honestly if viewed in this manner it is a pretty hideous possibility.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

No in the video he said that they're parents were sacrificing them he didn't say anything about the government

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: JinMI

While I agree the tactic is spot on, I would have to argue demographic.
Maybe it's me being naïve but I wouldn't count CT's among the numbers ascribed to a "large" audience.

Me either. That's one of the things that are bugging me about this.

Ditto. But maybe he targeted this demographic because of his group's mishmash of beliefs. Take a look at those "abolitionist" anti abortion links with his art - seems like they are combining a lot of ideas into their mindset, including a grab bag of conspiracy theory concepts.

It just seems too tidily wrapped up. It reminds me of Orlando and Dallas...no digging required, just everything right there, concrete proof conveniently provided, case closed. Ditto the Nice incident. It feels orchestrated in the same way.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I didn't get to finish the video yet cuz I'm on the road.. Didn't see that coming.

but seriously WTF is wrong with all you people!

bitching and complaining that the world didn't end. I bet you were hoping maybe some catastrophe got rid of the kid you didn't take care when you had the chance...smh

I'll stop the dramatics, but this guy has a point. Abortion is sick. And before you start bashing me and arguing the exceptions to the rule. Justify the selfish abortions.

Tell me any if those images in that video weren't human beings. Anyone who can be bothered to have a rational discussion about the abortion crisis can go # themself.

I'll catch up on the thread later. I only saw the first page of responses

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That doesn't provide any indication of how many saw his message.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No, your right it doesn't. It only shows that the website has a low traffic count than is able to be monitored. Also doesn't account for much else. Honestly I was hoping you would be able to see something more than I in those pages.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: Dragoon01

No in the video he said that they're parents were sacrificing them he didn't say anything about the government

That still fits what I was saying. It does not matter who actually does the act it is made possible by the conditions set forth by the governments in place.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
I didn't get to finish the video yet cuz I'm on the road.. Didn't see that coming.

but seriously WTF is wrong with all you people!

bitching and complaining that the world didn't end. I bet you were hoping maybe some catastrophe got rid of the kid you didn't take care when you had the chance...smh

I'll stop the dramatics, but this guy has a point. Abortion is sick. And before you start bashing me and arguing the exceptions to the rule. Justify the selfish abortions.

Tell me any if those images in that video weren't human beings. Anyone who can be bothered to have a rational discussion about the abortion crisis can go # themself.

I'll catch up on the thread later. I only saw the first page of responses

Abortion is the greatest genocide/infanticide in human history, the catastrophe already happened and continues,
edit on 14-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join