It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He picked abortions but you could also pick on drowning immigrants in the Mediterranean. Industrialised slavery comes along with industrialised slaughter.

Best prepared rant ever, pity that he kinda lost it during his speech. And I thought Jesus died for our sins at the cross? Anyway, I'm pretty sure this life is just the final chapter to the next level up. And with that in mind I'd rather die quickly during an abortion than being raped my whole life. Stupid paternalism, will it ever stop?

Had to get this off my chest, enjoy your ride dear ATSliens! It was a pleasure.

edit on 14-9-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
In other news beast bills are now $1 on eBay, they still hold value because of the nice artwork

If he does anything else in this style, it won't sell. He not only risked his life, but now his talent has been tarnished.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
T. Russell Hunter
www.facebook.com...
abolishhumanabortion.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on SepWed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:44 -05003America/Chicago2016 by MrNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Yeah I'm out to..Abortion is not a topic I like to discuss....Really strong emotions involved on all sides and the discussion usually doesn't turn out good.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough, I can see your point. Still, that's sort of reaching. Also, that doesn't explain all the other symbolism that was plastered everywhere that had literally nothing to do with abortion at all. I mean, I'm glad we had fun with this thing. It gave me a lot of new information and it pushed me into being a member, so I win in the end. He's really not going to have a lot of fun when those names he used get word of it though... And he may just be begging for his own abortion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

You made the first comment after the completion of the countdown. As far as I can tell.

edit on 14-9-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This anti-climax kinda reminds me of the show twin peaks. What an entertaing first season but then after it blew its wad way too soon, we were all just left with this disappointed feeling. It could have better, but it wasn't. Lame, very lame.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, I guess I gotta hand it to the guy. I'm a bit more prepared than I was a week ago for some type of SHTF situation, so I guess that in itself was worth the enormous troll.... I guess....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I actually feel like aborting myself now.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Well ATS, I was wrong, nothing happened.

Well something did happen..we all got brought together to be told how evil we are and how we must atone for our sins, and evidently other peoples sins count towards my own by their logic.

Were I still the same person I once was, I could show these amateurs what true demonic evil looks like; those of you who have read my post history on ATS should know I used to study the occult extensively, and have knowledge that these entities do indeed exist..I have seen them, been harassed by them for years after summoning them carelessly..I know what they can do to people. If I were the same person, I would be tempted to strike back with negative thoughts/intentions.

However, temperance above all what keeps me a "normal person", but not all people are tempered and I wish you all a safe journey as life continues to push forward for us all.

I hope these people truly realize that evil does exist, and I hope they are hiding because people are already conspiring on other sites to find and bring these people to justice. Wether right or wrong, this group will face the "justice" of the people.

You see why I didn't post personal information on here ? I found a bunch of the people who are supporting this and might of had a role while searching.

To those people, if you're reading this, you should really learn to make your profiles private.

edit on 14-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This guy kept saying you think you're awake, did you see what happened at 4pm. That gives us 3 hours, in that 3 hours anything could of happened to Mr Teeth and he isn't the guy in the video. His video looked like a 1 take rush job. . But anyways as a long time lurker, this has been a awesome thread to read. Shame the video gave me a banging headache. Thanks everyone that posted, have a great day/night.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I don't have to try to come up with a 1000.00 to try to buy gold right

Oh no my dear, you still do. The Federal Reserve is still bankrupting America and the currency is still a value-less fiat that will collapse in due time causing mass uprisings.

But that's not for a few months (wink).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stoneborn

So I sat through the whole video and feel like I can't just let it go uncommented. My take on this is that his wife had an abortion and he wasn't quite okay with it.

A religious fanatic who could've just said 'CONDOMS RULE!" but instead he got hired by or hired a religious anti abortion group to set up all of these tracks leading to 'child sacrifice' and his shameful rant.

E: Oh yeah, almost forgot talking about a conclusion: see my first comment on this.
edit on 14.9.2016 by stoneborn because: conclusion

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The responses to this are of the kind I have come to expect. Either there is disappointment that there was no colossal doom or just vitriolic ridicule over someone's opinion that might differ from your own.

In my view, this whole thing exposes other 'right in your face' conspiracies. See if you can guess which ones they might be...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know, if any of those corporate lawyers decide to take action, he's gonna wish his mom had had one rather than having him.

Like others, I commend his level of dedication and can even understand a bit of his motivation. He obviously has talent and understands the digital medium, he just does not seem to be able to understand wider ramifications.

He may end up doing his cause more hatm than good.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh well.
Back to the Mandela Effect threads it is then...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo
Paul Rudd's voice with Ben Affleck's look. And the attitude of the annoying proselytizer who knocks on my door. He must drive the ladies wild.

edit on 14-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Yep, that's the guy, his Facebook page is covered in anti abortion rhetoric, I'm thinking of sending my tin foil hat picture to his Facebook page just to piss him off

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What about all the ancient symbolism

The george soros signature

The corporations

The owl

The dragon

The name mr.teeth

The dead bird on top of a bill?

Wtf just happened?

Site could possibly have been hijacked by an alphabet agency to stray people away from the real conspiracy.

Yes?
No?

No. Okay....

sorry guys. really don't wanna believe this
edit on 14-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This can't be the truth. There has to be something else to this.

There was a clue somewhere in that rant. Or maybe another video which launched somewhere else.

The timer was just counting down to something. It never said it would be the place where that "something" would stem from.

We just assumed.

We should probably look for other news or videos that launched at 7:00 PM Eastern.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join