It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

"Well something did happen..we all got brought together to be told how evil we are and how we must atone for our sins, and evidently other peoples sins count towards my own by their logic."~TEO

😊
I found DOG...

🤗...
Be back in a bit folks. Taking the dog for a walk, but i do not wish to upset Mr. Hunter.
But i actually have a life, and had a busy day.
Be back in a bit YINZ!

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So this was just all a stunt aimed at conspiracy theorists to instead worry about abortion? Not buying that.
Someone went through great effort to put this all together....for an anti-abortion rant? Still not buying it

Then again, stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
T. Russell Hunter
www.facebook.com...
abolishhumanabortion.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.youtube.com...

Well done, that's him alright. So he is apparently the artist and web designer, for this "abolishonist" anti abortion group, and a very good one at that, after looking through the sites a bit. His art is prolific throughout the sites, along with the graphic abortion pictures, and it seems they have tied the things we all saw as clues together into a world view that revolves around their group's stance on abortion. Wow, definitely extreme.

I am quite disappointed that the mystery ended like this, seems like such a waste.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krneki

If so, it will remain hidden from me. I won't sit through his tirade again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Marketing genius. I may not agree with the product. But still brilliant.

Lol.. I'm going for a walk. Back in a bit.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Right.
It's been an hour since this non-event happened.

To be honest (for whatever its worth) I was really pissed that I was led by the nose on an egg hunt by this Russel Hunter guy. I really hoped something of way more substance would happen.

Being a bit cooler now, to be fair, you have to give it to him how he had us all on the edge of our seats. My heart was actually pounding faster as the clock counted down to zero and the screen went pitch black. If we were talking about a commercial campaign, his could be deemed a success: got us to actually see his product (abortion abolition -whatever the hell that means-) and discuss it.

You also have to recognize his guts to stand for what he believes in and present his face and voice, however self-righteous and sanctimonious it may sound.

He knew that by involvling anon, reddit, 4chan, ATS and all the other internet subcultures, his name would definetely come up. He still hasn't deleted his facebook profile. You can see photos of his family, his kids, his wife and were he stands on the abortion issue. I'm not sure if that's a wise call. I'd never put my family in risk for my own beliefs.

So yeah, in sum, you have to give it to him. The guy's got guts, talent and character.

Having said that, what a bleeding piss down this whole thing was. I hate it when people play me and take me for a ride.

Cheerio ATS family.

edit on 14-9-2016 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
a reply to: Krneki

If so, it will remain hidden from me. I won't sit through his tirade again.

If he was really about anti abortion it could have been made much shorter and in a much more efficient way. I think ranting like that for 20 minutes is counterproductive.

Because of this post:

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: ssenerawa
When he said "do you want a video from 1996 of Trump and Clinton sacrificing a child together" (verbatim) I nearly had a heart attack.

I thought that maybe video can conceal another video with actual abuse from T and C. Seems way too much work with bills for anti abortion ranting...
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krneki because: nonsense

edit on 14-9-2016 by Krneki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Russel Hunter.

I don't know. I think it's a play on words.

We were on the "hunt", but as it turns out it was just a "ruse".

Idk.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

trolling I'm sure.

Some in /pol/ are furious over this, some are giving him props, he's gonna get more than trolled I think.

Over at arfcom they're talking mostly about banking and being debt slaves and a good bit of admiration for the perp.

I will say that I have enjoyed participating in this thread, especially due to all of the lurkers who came out and started posting because of this thread; I hope to see more of y'all in the threads. This has been an interesting respite from the purely political threads I've been in lately, though it still ties to the overall themes in those that I have pursued.

I've seen it mentioned that this thread was more like the "old ATS" and on that I would agree in that there was a lot of collaboration and very little arguing.

Other than one example and going back and reading the banned member's posts, I am almost positive that was him.

He thought he'd find acceptance here but when his dogmatic views weren't given warm fuzzies he went on the attack. He attacked ATS as a community. He tried to pigeon hole us into his idea of what he thinks we are compared to what we are in actuality and then blamed us because we couldn't accept him for just being who he was.

Top kek

Good on ATS for doing what we do best!

(thinking about doing a thread sometime about how chanspeak is infecting different online forums, but not sure where to put such a thread or if there would be any interest?)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
What about all the ancient symbolism

The george soros signature

The corporations

The owl

The dragon

The name mr.teeth

The dead bird on top of a bill?

Wtf just happened?

Site could possibly have been hijacked by an alphabet agency to stray people away from the real conspiracy.

Yes?
No?

No. Okay....

sorry guys. really don't wanna believe this

Something does seem really off about the reveal to me. All that time and effort, not to mention expense and personal risk...it seems a little too pat for me to believe this was all for some anti abortion crapola.

The symbolism too...there are just way too many things that don't jibe with abortion. I don't know what to think, but this is just really not adding up to me.

For what it's worth, I have had a really bad feeling for the past week that something is about to go down. It feels like the entire world is sucking in a huge breath and any moment it's going to exhale. That feeling has not changed...in fact if anything, it's intensified. I'm sure that makes me sound crazy to some, but I'm beyond the point of caring. My bag of f*cks is woefully empty, unfortunately.

Hopefully, this was really some douche toying with people and my gut is simply misfiring. But in case it's not, I'm going to continue to look into this for more clues.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree with your points. A few other things.

*Why the countdown including the duration?
*Why cover such a larger scope of CT? Why not just aliens or the FR or the elite?
*Why spend so much painstaking time to render all of those images.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Maybe it served as a distraction from some other more important news that had to came out (edited or not), but at the same time thopefully not be seen or heard by too many people?

Or is it just the introduction video with more similar rants to come out in the future?

EDIT: Or is it just another social experiment?

edit on 14-9-2016 by Krneki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

He needs a hearty high five. In the face. With a shovel.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I agree with your points. A few other things.

*Why the countdown including the duration?
*Why cover such a larger scope of CT? Why not just aliens or the FR or the elite?
*Why spend so much painstaking time to render all of those images.

1) To guaranty a large audience. Nothing like suspense to do that.
2) To guarantee a large audience. Nothing like appealing to peoples fears to do that.
3) See above. He knows his audience.

Fished in. He's learned how the internet works. He got his message out to a bunch of people all at once. Guess what, there is no doubt that his message appeals to many of those who heard it. That's the idea behind creating a large audience. Percentages.

edit on 9/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly. It just doesn't make sense that he would do all of that just so he could rant about abortion. This was elaborate.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Some people are very, very passionate about abortion.

On the other hand, maybe he just wanted people to realize how gullible they can be. In that case, he succeeded with some.
edit on 9/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As I wrote out this I couldn't help but think of the image "World War Three Began Decades Ago" with the letters S I X T Y hidden throughout:

And additionally the Chinese and Arabic words for peace.

What on earth did this have to do with abortion? Am I just that much in disbelief, or is the real answer hidden?

link   
a reply to: Phage

While I agree the tactic is spot on, I would have to argue demographic.
Maybe it's me being naïve but I wouldn't count CT's among the numbers ascribed to a "large" audience.

link   

Well, you do have a point there. Hopefully that's all this is.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

While I agree the tactic is spot on, I would have to argue demographic.
Maybe it's me being naïve but I wouldn't count CT's among the numbers ascribed to a "large" audience.

Me either. That's one of the things that are bugging me about this.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join