It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: Privy_Princess

I doubt it. Just someone trying to pimp their agenda using social media to build it up to something it wasn't

And even failed at that. It never went viral...

I'm just tired of folks pushing their views down my throat. He's not very educated on the reasons why women may have an abortion, either.

Most don't do it for monetary or greed reasons...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You know one thing interesting is he didn't really pick a side politically.

I mean obviously his views would cater to a certain "side" but his language, while seeming kind of hopped up, was pretty calculated to not call out anyone specifically. Other than the women who choose to get abortions.

It's almost as if HE is the beast.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I agree.
This guy is obviously well versed on conspiracy theories and targeted the wrong crowd and I don't think we are a large crowd.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Double posted

edit on 14-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Choice is a fine thing it leads to sex that causes these abortions of course no consent in rape also causes these abortions.

But here's something else that causes them...

The lobby against responsible sexual intercourse.

The lobby against sexual education.

The lobby against contraception.

All of those things are called a moral agenda... but since they lead to fertilization that is unwanted then they also cause these abortions so it is the fault of morality that continues allowing them to occur. The irony is those saying they are wanting to prevent them by the morals.

There are many birth control methods that mean absolutely zero abortion has to take place... aside from condoms or the use of birth control there is the morning after pill that does not allow an egg to remain attached and a period will flow normally.

Of course the cost becomes a huge issue people cannot afford it because there could easily be the basic human right of free healthcare if so much money wasn't put towards destroying life... and instead educating life, helping life.

If we can spend trillions worldwide as nations in destroying life why can we not spend what cost far less to educate and help life? Because money and resources and greed for more more more, more than anyone could ever need to be happy... more shoes than you could ever wear out... but but that means jobs. That is only because we have over complicated life... people used to not have jobs they worked on their families farm or made art etc etc.

Now things are mandatory, compulsory do as we say because this ideology does not agree with it... of course that comes under the terms of public health and safety but it only appears to protect the very systems themselves that wish to make things mandatory compulsory with no choice at all otherwise in the machine part of the machine... born to it and die in it always a child with no self determination... just what others hand you, or you have to back stab, lie steal and cheat to be seen as a somebody instead of simply human.

If someone is different in any way shape or form? They cease to be humans they become some label something to point a finger at as a differentiation from being human they are a disease they are this label that label or another anything but human... well that's the disease in itself.

We use those labels to point the finger and lay blame at anyone anything but ourselves that perpetuate it or cease allowing anyone else to be what? Human.

So if anything is wrong with the world? It's us... each and every one of us that does not understand we are the makers and cause of all of our own misery due to attachment to these concepts and ideas as real. They are not real they are a phantom a puff of smoke in the wind and the only way they become real is if we carry them out it takes no belief to carry such things out... it takes ignorance to carry such things out.

When we exercise ignorance that anyone or anything is not our fault our making and our own creation with concepts and ideals? We cease to be human we cease to respect life and we delude others and ourselves to think we are something we are not.

Life it is a simple thing the only ones making it complex? Are us and only us as life itself.

But you cant have any kind of life without labels and pointing fingers and making enemies out of each other...

Bullsh!t

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I agree.
This guy is obviously well versed on conspiracy theories and targeted the wrong crowd and I don't think we are a large crowd.

Which is driving me nuts... If you know the community, you knew how they'd react. Especially in the 4chan and arfcom (which I wasn't a part, but they have their reputations)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh my God. That Badselfeater guy is a dumbass of dumbasses. Christians don't even realize that the Bible says life begins at birth (breath of life). God never imputes a soul into a fetus in gestation, but always when the child takes its first breath.

Yet again, Christians turning the Word of God into their own stumbling block. What a disappointment.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I agree.

The wrong crowd? This video is about YOU. You are the the crowd that is supposed to watch this.

Did you even listen to what he is saying? I think it went right over your head.

Aside from all the yelling and ranting he is basically saying stop wasting your time chasing conspiracy theories and focus on something that is actually happening. With proof and is not a conspiracy or theory.

edit on 14-9-2016 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I had to hop on my cute little netbook for this, as I normally only use mobile and lurk often. Very often...

This is something I just need to say; I may take a lot of heat over this, but then again... who really cares what I have to say as I am but an insignificant blip on the web-o-sphere. I consider many of you guys my family. More than you know, even though you don't know me. I have been on this site long before I even made an account. Anyway..

I just; I just need to say this, it'll be long, so please bare with me. If not, that's okay too.

I have been following this whole Beast Bill topic, on it's many different platforms including ATS with great interest and intrigue for a good bit now. The fantastic twists and turns, the brilliant insight and theories along with deep biblical connections; has been fascinating to me. I live for moments and events in the likes of this awesome "grand" conspiracy type of thing. I even called up my boyfriend of 7 years (we're just "life partners" to ourselves, at this point. "Boyfriend" sounds so weird and non-encompassing. It's just a piece of paper, people! Ha) who is currently 2,200 miles away from me for work, about all of this. He indulges my "oddball" side. I sent him the link to the Hi-Res images that pointed out the symbolisms and he too was spooked out over it and spent an hour on the phone with me looking at it as we analyzed every last detail together.

TL;DR We have been "waiting" for today.... And I have to say; I am not the least bit disappointed, and let me tell you why.

I have always considered myself "Pro-Choice". I could never/would never be able to make that personal decision myself, but I respected the choice of other women to be able to do what they chose to do (wow that was a mouth-full). And, who am I to judge? I do not have children yet, as we would like to be able to provide a life for him/her that we feel we could comfortably provide for them. It is a personal and conscious decision that we are careful about. However I am getting to an age where I am starting to get that, how do I say it? Urge? Either way, I'm rambling again.

I do not want to sound like a blind follower over one simple YouTube video but I have an awful confession to make. I have never actually seen images like the ones I have just witnessed. Ever. I always avoided the reality of it all. I didn't want to know... I was not mentally or emotionally prepared for this. But I'm glad it happened. I knew it wasn't rainbows and butterflies. I am not that naive (promise, and my Mother is an RN) but this truly broke my heart. The pain in my soul is immeasurable and I feel pure guilt. In my heart, (which I feel I always knew but pushed away to be "progressive" and "understanding") I have no way to explain why this isn't wrong. In extreme medical cases or with acts of sexual violence such as rape, is the only way in my mind, heart and soul I feel like this act is acceptable. I can say this without any shame whatsoever at this point in my life.

To get a bit too personal for my comfort level on the internet I have to say: I have been through sexual abuse as a child and I could not imagine if it had been worse for me and I feel lucky and thankful that is was not. But to force a woman to bare a child from the product of rape is wrong in my mind and that is just me. It is wrong and unfair in my opinion. I want this woman to have a choice. Maybe I am wrong for even saying this, I do not know. Who knows.

My mother and I have been in some heated conversations over the years as she is pro-life and I was pro-choice. Recently she gave me some insight as to why she feels the way she does, and we ended up having a good cry together. She had two miscarriages before me; she thought she would lose me, too. The pain she felt along with the loss was the worst pain in her life. She wanted them and was excited. Planning. She does not understand how anyone would choose to give up their baby willfully. This shows a bias to her opinion but it is one I take to heart.

I ended up being the oldest of three. How different would my life have been if i was "the baby" in our family? I ask myself, If she would have chose to have aborted my two possible older siblings, how much anger and pain would I feel? It would be an indescribable amount, to be honest. I don't know if I could ever look at her the same way again. And I am a very understanding and non-judgmental person. Truly. Between my Mothers pain, the grizzly truth of the reality and this video, I think my mind has finally been made up.

I applaud him for this. Whether you agree with it or not; he presented it in a very tactful and truthful way.

If you made it this far, I applaud you too!
Thank you for listening to my long and possibly annoying thoughts... my ATS family.

Hmmmmm. I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs, as I decide if I really want to post this or not.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: grammar

edit on 14-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja

I agree.

Which is driving me nuts... If you know the community, you knew how they'd react. Especially in the 4chan and arfcom (which I wasn't a part, but they have their reputations)

I'm guessing he's a member here. Probably in this thread ' solving clues' . My guess is he planted the first clue, whatever it was, finding a bill? Those hi res images could have only been distributed online by the creator who had the original files. They weren't photos of one.

Like I said earlier I don't really believe the bills were turning up all over the place. It just sounds good to say that, it got the conspiracy attention.

He just knows too much about conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I agree.

The wrong crowd? This video is about YOU. You are the the crowd that is supposed to watch this.

Yes. I listened to EVERY SINGLE WORD! Didn't even press pause.

Surely you do not believe everybody (who terminates a pregnancy or supports it) visits conspiracy sites???? We are a minority, so yes it went to a small crowd and that would make it "wrong". Wrong as in not well thought out. Not wrong as in the opposite of right.

I stand by my comment and the other preceding it.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I agree.

Surely you do not believe everybody (who terminates a pregnancy or supports it) visits conspiracy sites???? We are a minority, so yes it went to a small, crowd and that would make it "wrong". Wrong as in not well thought out. Not wrong as in the opposite of right.

Thank you

Again right over your head. He is not targeting the wrong crowd. The "conspiracy theory" crowd is the crowd that he is talking about. He says that people are wasting their time researching and watching videos on a theory that has not even been proven as fact, that's what a theory is, letting you know that this is what's happening.

He is not targeting EVERYONE he is talking straight to you, people who waste their time with theories while facts are happening.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

But that kind of proves what we're saying. If you are a part of this crowd among ATS, you know this is going to be ridiculed and you are not going to really make any headway. Now with the other forums, you're asking for your entire life to be dismantled and shredded. If I'm not mistaken, 4chan released all his personal information within an hour of it going live.

If you are a part of these communities, you know not to test them, and definitely not to troll the hell out of them... Which he did. Then, you added anon into the mix for good measure and you're asking to be destroyed for an indefinite amount of time. Anon holds grudges, ESPECIALLY on people who troll the # out of them or misrepresent their purpose.

Also, there's a rumor buzzing that this guy went to prison and was a born again Christian?? That's speculation, and I'm not digging into the kids life. But, you just asked for a huge nightmare of problems, from people who willingly take time out of their day to make other people's days bad.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I agree.

Surely you do not believe everybody (who terminates a pregnancy or supports it) visits conspiracy sites???? We are a minority, so yes it went to a small, crowd and that would make it "wrong". Wrong as in not well thought out. Not wrong as in the opposite of right.

Thank you

Again right over your head. He is not targeting the wrong crowd. The "conspiracy theory" crowd is the crowd that he is talking about. He says that people are wasting their time researching and watching videos on a theory that has not even been proven as fact, that's what a theory is, letting you know that this is what's happening.

He is not targeting EVERYONE he is talking straight to you, people who waste their time with theories while facts are happening.

Yes I get that and there's no need for you to talk to me like I'm a dunce.i heard every word he said!

I was just replying to the person who commented it was a waste of time to use the conspiracy angle as opposed to getting his message out to a larger more receptive audience. Since his aim was meant to put a stop to it.
Did you catch that part in our comments? Or did you not bother to read the post I was replying to? It's right there in the little pop up box for you to review

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja
I didn't know about his personal info being released.

I had a hunch he was born again. They tend to be newcomers to the word of the Bible and think they must follow every word or the teachings of whoever is their preacher or they feel they haven't really become a true Christian. They think they know everything.

Who knows what his background is though.

Sounds like he doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. He could also be put on a watch list of anti abortionists who commit radical crimes in the name of it as well. He's definitely profiled himself as obsessed in his beliefs on the matter.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez
Idiot, this guy should stick to art, not social commentary.

sac·ri·fice
ˈsakrəˌfīs/
noun
noun: sacrifice; plural noun: sacrifices

an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
"they offer sacrifices to the spirits"
synonyms: ritual slaughter, offering, oblation, immolation
"the sacrifice of animals"
an animal, person, or object offered in a sacrifice.
synonyms: (votive) offering, burnt offering, gift, oblation
"the calf was a sacrifice"
an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy.
"we must all be prepared to make sacrifices"

noun: sacrifice bid; plural noun: sacrifice bids

verb
verb: sacrifice; 3rd person present: sacrifices; past tense: sacrificed; past participle: sacrificed; gerund or present participle: sacrificing

offer or kill as a religious sacrifice.
"the goat was sacrificed at the shrine"
synonyms: offer up, immolate, slaughter
"two goats were sacrificed"

I believe he is referring to sacrificing your offspring for yourself or selfish reasoning.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Clearly the guy targeted the wrong audience. He should have made fake American Idol studio pass tickets. The impact would have been better and have more effect. Epic fail. No media notice, no impact.

And don't lecture me about how i should know about abortion. I already don't support it and am quite informed already. But you know what? I also don't support post-birth abortion through things like war. Not sure why he left that out. Also, he misjudged the fact women will not listen to men on this subject. EPIC FAIL.
edit on 14-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
Didnt watch the video now apparently I dont need to.
Got to say this was a really well done puzzle, but the puzzle had nothing to do with the result at least that we determined.

There was some indication that the Supreme court would be involved as that was present on the bill.
There was some indication that sacrifice was involved. I guess he was implying that we are sacrificing our children to Moloch or Mammon much as the ancient Philistines did who erected the temple of Baal (which was on the bill).

So maybe in hindsight I can see some connections but the clues did not really lead us there.

Well the scripture references..and planned parenthood pin. th bill said don't worry everything is fine..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
double post
edit on 14-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ummmm......He knows that women can take abortion into their own hands.....Right? lol.
That's funny. I know women who have destroyed their own fetuses without the help of an abortion clinic.
Thanks for reminding me why I love a mare ka, bro.
Let a man tell a woman what to do with her body!!

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join