It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah, OK, I'm quite pro-life, buuuuuut....

I think I'm going back to the Guccifer 2.0 thread now...

link   
Whoops! DP!
edit on 9-14-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: Double-Post - sorry!

link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Here's an idea jerk, take all the money you spent creating this "Mystery" and adopt all the children out there that are already born and need homes, instead of telling women how evil we are.

I fell bad for anyone that is sensitive, or had children around.

link   
a reply to: sideysid

Honestly weather you agree with him or not what a genius way to get your message across. So many people are gonna cry lol

link   
I think I would have rather been Rick Rolled...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

An abortion isn't even slightly a sacrifice of anything. It's, in most cases, an insanely difficult choice to make and is never in the name of a God or spiritual being.

link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: tigertatzen

lol you two! it's not 7pm EST yet. . . wait till then to continue on with daily , unaltered life...

Oh my life goes on regardless of any doom lol. But I have been checking my phone on and off. You know, keep on top of the apocalypse and whatnot

link   
I wonder if his mother is watching. He has a very convoluted message, for a very simple social problem.

When folks evoke GOD, I have to take their message with a grain of salt, given that is the same God that destroyed man by water to cleanse the earth only to end up with what we have now. God doesn't seem to have any foresight, and for that matter hindsight. This guys messages would be best delivered through voiceless art.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I wonder if this is that guy that got booted out of here that mustexiteternity guy that was being a jerk to every single person he spoke to

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow, all this because obama signed to protect planned parenthood. Wonder who this douchbag is going to get to protect him, 'cuz I put money on people feeling a bit.....had by homie. We love to voice our opinions in America....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Please fellow ATSers DO NOT turn this thread into an Abortion forum!

I'm done. It was a fun ride - until the idiot at the end.

Cheers and well done.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not particularly interested in watching an anti-abortion video.

I will however say this. If this is the true motive of this whole scenario, this guy more than likely just made a terrible mistake. Not only did he use trademarked logos to shill his anti-abortion views , but he also did so under the cover of Anon. In hindsight he's probably going to regret doing this.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Odd this just hit Breitbart and Drudge

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I feel like my wife is going to give me the same type of treatment as this guy...."you spent how many days looking into this $@#& when you could've been doing something that really mattered!?"

Well, at least it got me to finally start posting on ATS....see you guys around.

link   
That was lame, been watching this topic since the beginning and was hoping for something fun and exciting. If i see him in public I will shank him in the kidneys.

link   
Well, there is a silver lining in all this. I don't have to try to come up with a 1000.00 to try to buy gold right

now. LOL

Because some of you were really convincing me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja
a reply to: ketsuko

An abortion isn't even slightly a sacrifice of anything. It's, in most cases, an insanely difficult choice to make and is never in the name of a God or spiritual being.

I find that rings hollow as the wife of one adopted child and the aunt of two others, cousin to a third, etc.

And I never said that mothers did some ritual. You read that in. A symbol is a symbol. Abortion is child sacrifice that same way that football is gladiatorial combat.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In other news beast bills are now $1 on eBay, they still hold value because of the nice artwork

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Alright everyone start taking their flags back now...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
It scares me to think that his group has people all across North America (evident from simultaneous bill displays) who have religious zealotry against women getting abortions. We should put up greater security around medical centers.

I abhor the idea of it, but I'm sure I could piece together an equally horrifying video of animals being slaughtered with a vegetarian message.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join