It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Growing up going to church religiously in the 90's (see what I did there?), I can tell you without a doubt, there are loads of these "warrior for Jesus" types that find it necessary to get as "creative" and in-your-face as possible to get their "righteous" message to the masses. I'm confident there is no further mystery or deeper meaning left for us to decode here.

What this guy needs to understand though is if Jesus were alive today, he'd be pro-choice.

Don't get me wrong, he wouldn't condone abortion, but he surely wouldn't eliminate someone's ability to choose their own path. If that were the case, an all knowing omnipotent God who knew that man would "fall" would have buried land mines all around that damn forbidden fruit tree, lol. But then again, despite the dangers of the landmines, Eve still would have had the choice to try her hand at avoiding them. So yeah, as long as Christians believe in the story of of the tree, they should consider God's position on choice.

-Hope

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
His facebook page only had a thousand likes, even during the height of the mystery. I would bet it did not reach 6 digit views.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st
I think you misunderstood. I think most people were involved in the big build up and the mystery. There were so many clues, and most people didn't find them leading to abortion, but to money, federal reserve, corporations, conspiracies, secret societies, and political corruption. The clues also pointed to biblical prophesy and other references, that, in hind-sight and in light of the web sites that have subsequently been discovered, now make more sense, but there is such a wealth of symbolism and leading material that people are still questioning whether it really just came down to an anti-abortion rant/graphic video.

It isn't that we are all pro-abortion. Or that we wanted the world to end. I think most of us truly expected a promo for either American Horror Story or Mr. Robot.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

He didn't get mine.
How about you?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st
As I said before, I could put together a video about animals being tortured and scream why are you still eating meat?!

Or equally, a video about civilians slaughtered by the US, homeless children from terrible parents, slave laborers in China making the shoes you wear... emotional appeals are subjective. Abortion is a divisive, strange issue. Were I female I doubt I could go through with it, but I would never affront a woman for getting one.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Worse, he got my soul. Or, he would have, had I not promised it to Vrillion in exchange for chakra enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
a reply to: nomad4chr1stIt isn't that we are all pro-abortion. Or that we wanted the world to end

I don't really have a stance, one way or the other, on abortion. But I legitimately want the world to end.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: SargonThrall

I think it is entirely possible that we are missing something that is hidden. He said on his facebook page that the bills hold more truth than we realize (paraphrasing), and that really stands out to me.

He also said "The beast is Us".
I totally get what he's done with this. It's more like Seven now than Fight Club, both Fincher films.
His message has certainly made me think.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Something to keep in the archives as an interesting social experiment!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
On a lighter note
Mr.RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is coming on for those who partake..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
What this guy needs to understand though is if Jesus were alive today, he'd be pro-choice.

No, He would not support killing children in the womb, even as a choice.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
I rather like how you guys know the mind of Jesus when he never wrote a book and we have nothing in his own words. Strangely, Jesus' thoughts seem to coincide with your own.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Teikiatsu
I rather like how you guys know the mind of Jesus when he never wrote a book and we have nothing in his own words. Strangely, Jesus' thoughts seem to coincide with your own.

That is the nature of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: hopeisasound

No, He would not support killing children in the womb, even as a choice.

I didn't say he would support killing children. What I was eluding to is the fact that God has never completely removed our choice to do as we please. No doubt, there are consequences for ignoring His laws etc, but he hasn't removed our ability to choose. If he's all powerful he could also simply not allow abortion (or any "sins" for that matter) to occur wouldn't you think? Why does he allow it to continue? Because otherwise he'd be a dictator.

-Hope

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Great Conspiracy has been revealed though.

Population control.

59 million abortions since Roe V. Wade? (Just in the United States) 1.4 billion worldwide.

All of the symbolism shows that he is at least aware of the federal beast.
Regardless of art or otherwise he knew where to tap to get a large response.
The most disturbing part of the entire video, aside from the abortion footage.
What he is describing has some truth and yes, it is no surprise to me that people blast the Jesus angle.
John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Which brings an interesting spin to everything. If everyone hates what is going on so much, why do we continue to allow it to happen? Why do we continue to allow the powers that be to continue? Why are we so tolerant of death that people rarely bat an eye at abortions? We are so desensitized to death that we obsess over ending wars and taking guns away but yet it is legal to murder someone who hasn't even been born?

The method for delivery was at best, missing the mark but how else do you speak out for something?
How many people would willingly put their lives and the lives of their families on the line and subject it to persecution, prosecution and possible legal action just to get a point across?

I have no clue, the buildup was fun, the game was fun but I still buy that their is more to all of this than meets the eye.

Abortion is perhaps a sign, but it is not the only sign of the times.

So many things that for a lot of people do create a significant level of cognitive dissonance.

By openly allowing abortion as a nation we overwhelmingly destroy the pursuit of life, liberty and property (Happiness) before it even has a chance. That this has been left to the government to decide shows that we have literally given all control over to the state so we should expect everything else to continue just as it should.

Maybe that is the angle he's trying to get across. That the abolitionists are trying to get across.

I may be in the minority on here but I can't really recall during my young 28 years of life a point where the term abolitionist was really relevant at any level. I read about them in history and I grew up very close to where Eric Rudolph was found so I suppose that may be the closest I can recall but he also was anti gay-marriage.

It is disturbing to think that on some F****D levels that Muslims may be one of the few who at least are convicted in their beliefs. There are plenty of "sunday soldiers" televangelists that preach what is essentially bull#

The Bible is THOUSANDS of years old. People have free will.
Not all abortions are an abomination. Yet situations where abortion are preferred should not be left to the state to decide.
They should be left with the people. (10th Amendment?)
Yet the people have forfeited so many things because they can't agree to disagree.

I don't really believe that many people walking this earth would be proud of what Christ had to say, or what God has to say, or what an alien species would have to say because we really don't care about what others say or think. A lot of people surely would not like what Christ had to say if he were alive.

Unfortunately, self-righteousness is just as despicable as abortion/child sacrifice.

Do not cast your pearls in front of swine lest they turn and devour you.

This man, despite his attempts at the contrary and his desire to oust abortions, is closer to the anti-christ than he is Christ.

For God's sake, even at some point God must proclaim "Jesus Christ" how stupid are they?

GET ALONG WITH ONE ANOTHER.
DON'T HATE.

I would imagine a person like this especially with his "art" is obviously really into symbols and idol worship so much that he doesn't actually understand what he is doing.

Still probably puts a Christmas tree up even though he's told not to.
Likely still goes to Church even though God does not dwell in buildings made by men.
Eats pork.
Judges others. (badselfeater.com)
Attempts to use signs to deliver a message (Even though none will be given)
He does seem to understand that this is Satan's world but he doesn't seem to understand that the rapture has already happened.
Hillary is the devil and the Pope is the central Anti-Christ (even though it is not 1 person)
They preach tolerance through intolerance.
They take pride in themselves* (badselfeater.com)
They consider themselves above the law (using logos and producing counterfeit money-depends on how you look at it)
The Church of God is invisible (Those chosen from the beginning are more than likely atheists and thus are not subject to dogmatic principles-they have an inner belief that cannot be spoken but is internally understood by the self. I AM THAT I AM-YOU KNOW YOU EXIST)

Who knows, this # has been a large waste of time. But it was fun.

I don't know what I believe but I most certainly do not believe that Christ condones Self Righteousness.
Too many people mix old testament and new testament to really believe any of it.

1Love to all.

Cheers.

P.s.
Maybe we are all of THE Christ. (especially us conspiracy nuts, we know that the world hates us. Because all we want is the truth. Which is Christ, which will set us free. We will never find it until we stop letting the bible and religion imprison us.)

P.s.s.

Free Will.

It's what's for life.

edit on 14-9-2016 by WhoWhatWhenWhere2420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by WhoWhatWhenWhere2420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow. So that was it. I would never have guessed.

He made some good points for being against terminating a pregnancy, but he didn't use ALL the reasons one might do it or "participate" as he put it. He seemed determined to list all the reasons. He wouldn't shutup would he?! But they all revolved around monetary reasons , possibly why he used money as clues in this," I have an F160 I need to pay for, can't afford diapers, can't afford my drug habit....." On and on about selfish, greedy reasons. Never a 14 y o girl who might have been raped by her own sinful father, other rape victims or any other 'psychological' reason one might do this.

I know some people say well it doesn't matter what your reason is, it's still wrong, yes it is, but his rant was so one sided, so unjust.

It's not always about affording to bring a child into this world. A woman or girl does not enter into a decision like this lightly. It's with great emotional pain and he dismisses all or any of this.

He really misses the mark on how he's basing his beliefs

Sorry Mr. teeth YOU don't get it!
Who made you judge and jury?
Oh I know you think you are God. You are so busy condemning others and casting stones that you cannot see where you are wrong

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

EDIT: I have changed the word ' abortion' to 'terminating a pregnancy'.
edit on 14-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Wow. So that was it. I would never have guessed.

He made some good points for being against abortions, but he didn't use ALL the reasons one might do it or "participate" as he put it. He seemed determined to list all the reasons. He wouldn't shutup would he?! But they all revolved around monetary reasons , possibly why he used money as clues in this," I have an F160 I need to pay for, can't afford diapers, can't afford my drug habit....." On and on about selfish, greedy reasons. Never a 14 y o girl who might have been raped by her own sinful father, other rape victims or any other 'psychological' reason one might do this.

I know some people say well it doesn't matter what your reason is, it's still wrong, yes it is, but his rant was so one sided, so unjust.

It's not always about affording to bring a child into this world. A woman or girl does not enter into a decision like this lightly. It's with great emotional pain and he dismisses all or any of this.

He really misses the mark on how he's basing his beliefs

Sorry Mr. teeth YOU don't get it!
Who made you judge and jury?
Oh I know you think you are God. You are so busy condemning others and casting stones that you cannot see where you are wrong

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Bravo. Starred.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This doesn't sit well with me. And it's not because of the abortion angle. I get it. The anti-abortion movement is very vocal. Kudos to them. I hope they make headway in their cause.
BUT....

this whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It just doesn't make sense.

First of all, WHY target the wrong crowd? I mean, who decides out of the blue...'oh, I know who I'm going to maliciously target for my next anti-abortion rant....conspiracy theorists!'

Unless there is something I don't know and we conspiracy theorists are aborting babies left and right out in these streets (shame on you, btw!), but I doubt that's the case.

If you want to rant and rave about abortion, then take your message where it needs to be heard. Abortion clinics. Online pro-choice forums. Heck, even go to your local high school and college campuses, get on that soapbox, and preach your face off.

But don't use all that energy in the wrong direction.

And plus, how long are we honestly going to spend on the topic of abortion, a week tops? This will blow over in a few weeks and then the topic of abortion will be a distant recollection for most of us.

Secondly, all the time invested in the "conspiracy" just doesn't make sense. That bill took time to create. And it wasn't created by someone who just jumped on the conspiracy train, either. The symbolism encoded in that bill requires at least intermediate level conspiracy knowledge, as well as common techniques used in "encoding" messages.

Not to mention the time it had to take to get those bills distributed out to different areas. I realize the abortion group probably has members all over, but still...that took time and effort. It was deliberate. The staged events were elaborate.

And lastly, everyone who thinks this was brilliant...I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. The build up was fun and well-orchestrated. But the truth, even though it was a bit of a letdown in subject matter, was MORE of a letdown in terms of how senseless it was to target us for an abortion rant.

All in all, it's true. We wasted time and energy. But ultimately, I think the joke is on them because, they, too...wasted time and energy: on the wrong crowd.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So I was at work, saving lives, and just now got a chance to go to bse website...

I'm now all WTF about it.

It was about abortion? Am I missing something?

What does CERN, the Denver Airport and all the other symbolism have to do with it??

Other than the PP pin and the Chief Justice initials that pointed to Row v Wade, I didn't expect this.

And, btw, I don't need some whack job shoving his views on the subject down my throat.

I expect the authorities will be having a talk with him soon enough...Makes that one Right to Lifer that killed the docs and planted bombs at clinics look sane. Almost.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

I agree. 100%.

How bizarre. I mean seriously, dude needs some meds.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join