It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks👍

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is funny, but I was playing around with the phrase "Servants of the State for your Good" and I came up with a possible anagram (although it's probably not likely meant to be)

It can be reworked to say 'Offer to serve your god Satan, thots"

LOL
edit on 13-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Raising the rates would lead to inflation...

Some financial groups have been lobbying them to raise the rates for more profit; when economic growth and jobs have not really moved in a while to support such an increase desired by those groups lobbying for it to increase their profits.

Since it would lead to that inflation? That means yet another bubble growing before there is adequate financial stability the in the economy to do so and a bad idea to listen to those trying to increase that pressure to raise them.

More people and small businesses need to climb out of that hole for stability than listening to those large conglomerates only interested in increasing their profits that needed to be bailed out from the last bubble bursting that they caused.
edit on 13-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Something very important will happen tomorrow, when the Countdown hits 00:00:00:00 is probably when the General Public will be made aware of it.

Google Search #TheGame23 - and T.Y.L.E.R Artificial Intelligence

The FBI has been investigating this, this same Group of people started Occupy Wall Street

I don't think we will be in total crisis tomorrow, but something is going to be announced regarding Cryptocurrency and a Global Currency Reset (Probably under a different name, but be prepared WWIII in the next year or two tops)

/pol/

Fits in with a lot of what Sargon Thrall said.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

City of the three rivers.......... isnt that in Michigan?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Raising the rates would lead to inflation...

Some financial groups have been lobbying them to raise the rates for more profit; when economic growth and jobs have not really moved in a while to support such an increase desired by those groups lobbying for it to increase their profits.

Since it would lead to that inflation? That means yet another bubble growing before there is adequate financial stability the in the economy to do so and a bad idea to listen to those trying to increase that pressure to raise them.

More people and small businesses need to climb out of that hole for stability than listening to those large conglomerates only interested in increasing their profits that needed to be bailed out from the last bubble bursting that they caused.

I know. Raising rates will burst the bigger bubbles they created to get us out of the last crash. Nothing got fixed

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: JDmOKI

Maybe the sales of depends undergarments will increase... but that depends on believing in such things I guess.

Due to the Mandela effect it is depend undergarments, not depends. It has always been that way apparently.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Depends on if you need them... if that's the case that's when you "depend" on them not necessarily that brand though... so calling them depend makes no sense at all logically speaking.

So asking oneself am I going to sh!t myself today? If the answer is depends then no you are likely not dependent on them. Then they would simply be called "requirement"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

There is more than one city where three rivers meet. But yes, Three Rivers is in Michigan. I live very near.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

There is.🤗

www.threeriversmi.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri

There is more than one city where three rivers meet. But yes, Three Rivers is in Michigan. I live very near.

I know. There is white water rafting just north of me in my state called that. I was just going for the popular based on the phrase

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri

There is also a Three RIvers, TX, and one in California but Pittsburgh is the more likely candidate if city of three rivers is significant. However, reading that transcript, weren't there some hints that the person was from or in Cali?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onthebit
Quite possibly a social experiment. I've been following for a few days and following the fb page. interesting to say the least.

kesuko has a valid point on the Super Shemitah.. Some pretty mazing work has been done by Johnathan Cahn. Major events throughout recorded history line up with this cycle. If you don't like religion (by the way true believers don't prescribe to religion either- its mans attempt to explain God at best- rather we believe the Bible and Jesus) the cycle is based on the lunar calendar (not the gregorian calendar) and actually has to do with more than a book you may or may not believe. Synchronicity in planetary events and the bible is only evidence of scripture being accurate.

But lets stay on track and allow to each there own.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No. Pittsburgh.....Three Rivers Stadium

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

The Tigris, Euphrates and great Zab supposedly lead to the garden of Eden. Just sayin'.

Was it said that those rives are def in the US?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st

originally posted by: Onthebit
Quite possibly a social experiment. I've been following for a few days and following the fb page. interesting to say the least.

kesuko has a valid point on the Super Shemitah.. Some pretty mazing work has been done by Johnathan Cahn. Major events throughout recorded history line up with this cycle. If you don't like religion (by the way true believers don't prescribe to religion either- its mans attempt to explain God at best- rather we believe the Bible and Jesus) the cycle is based on the lunar calendar (not the gregorian calendar) and actually has to do with more than a book you may or may not believe. Synchronicity in planetary events and the bible is only evidence of scripture being accurate.

But lets stay on track and allow to each there own.

I think Cahn was a year early. I think what everyone was expecting last year was pushed then to shrug this year. I think this year is the 5776th
edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Check out twitter 6 mins ago

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Tried finding out after you just mentioned it. But no luck.

Going back to the translated link, there is a 404'd restaurant link mentioned.
fromagesduquebec.qc.ca...
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

It says 404 but,The web page works. And they have have nice cheese selection.😙
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artye

No. Pittsburgh.....Three Rivers Stadium

Well that's Heinz Field now isnt it? As in Hienz Ketchup?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Found this on Twitter.
Apparently Mr. Teeth left this new clue???

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join