It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
But I thought this Guccifier thing happened a few hour ago?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm a newcomer and usually read the postings out of curiosity, hesitant about contributing. What astonishes me the most though is the magical illusions created in the minds of many people, the unprompted readiness or willingness of them to believe on anything foolish or untrue.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NotCrazy

and the plot of that movie was tracking down hackers who were selling government files, and targeting Wall St, the power grid, etc, etc.

how apropos for a forthcoming computer file, internet delivered, disclosure!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

imagination and creativity - not necessarily weak minds. After all, many on this thread did correctly predict the direction the website was to take. guess we wait till tomorrow for final disclosure.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Plus it beats the endless HRC threads..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The wikileaks online story is starting to break now....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's something I found. Link: sprunge.us...
It's in french but it says that when the timer gets to zero, aliens will come back to take over the world.
The user claim to be recruit aerith570 from ciada3301.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Guccifer spoke in London tonight!

Here is the full story on Forbes online

The excerpted text is as follows (to save a click):

"Hello everyone. This is Guccifer 2.0. I’m sure you know me because my name is in the conference program list. As I see it, this is the place to discuss cyber security and cyber threats. And may be to propose some solutions.

Let’s figure out who poses the real threat to begin with. Cyber security firms are quick to blame hackers for their activity. Yeah, they cause a lot of troubles for business and politics.

But, who poses a real cyber threat? What do you think? Is it Guccifer? Or Snowden? Or Assange? Or Lazar?

No.

It seems obvious. It’s plain as day you would say. But still my answer is no.

Large IT companies pose a real cyber threat nowadays. You may perfectly know some of them or may not. But their responsibility for the future of our world is growing from day to day. And I will explain to you why.

So. What’s wrong with large IT companies?

First. On their way to a global progress and big money they are collecting users’ personal data, which is the same as spying on people, because many of us don’t even realise they track us online and collect our info. Companies store these data making it vulnerable for leaks.

Second. They create conditions that make people store their info in cloud services. It seems convenient but it’s extremely vulnerable because it’s thousand times easier to steal the data from the cloud than from a personal cell phone for instance.

The next reason, and the crucial one, is software vulnerability. Tech companies hurry to finish the work and earn money. So they break development cycle very often omitting the stage of testing. As a result, clients have raw products installed on their systems and networks with a great number of bugs and holes.

Fourth. It’s well known that all large companies look forward to receiving governmental contracts. They develop governmental websites, communication systems, electronic voting systems, and so on and have their products installed to critical infrastructure objects on the national level.

They are aggressively lobbying their interests. You can see it at the diagram that they spent millions of dollars for lobbying. That doesn’t mean they will produce better software. That means they will get even more money in return.

Fifth. This is censorship. For example Twitter censors unwelcome users. I can judge it by myself here. You can see how Guccifer 2 hashtag unnaturally abruptly stops trending. It seems impossible that all Twitter users just stop twitting about Guccifer 2 leaks, in a moment. That’s why people started Guccifer 3, 4, 5 hashtags to avoid censorship. People also told me their twits were not shown in the Twitter live wall unlike to their account’s wall.

So, the cyber aggressiveness is progressing nowadays. The number of cyber attacks is steadily growing. What’s the reason? What’s wrong with the cyber defense?

Well. they take wrong measures. They search for cyber criminals, sentence them. But two more hackers appear instead of one convicted. The real problem is inside. This is just the same as in offline world. This is not enough to prosecute criminals. It requires preventive measures, to fight criminality by elimination of the possibility of crime.

So, what’s the right question we should ask about cyber crime?

Who hacked a system?

Wrong. The right question is: who made it possible that a system was hacked? In this regard, what question should you ask me?

How I hacked the DNC???

Now you know this is a wrong question. Who made it possible, that I hacked into the DNC? This is the question. And I suppose, you already know the answer. This is NGP VAN Company that operates the DNC network. And this is its CEO Stu Trevelyan who is really responsible for the breach.

Their software is full of holes. And you knew about it even before I came on stage.

You may remember Josh Uretsky, the national data director for Sander’s presidential campaign. He was fired in December, 2015 after improperly accessing proprietary data in the DNC system. As it was agreed, he was intentionally searching for voter information belonging to other campaigns.

However, he is not to blame. The real reason voter information became available for non-authorized users was NGP VAN’s raw software which had holes and errors in the code. And this is the same reason I managed to get access to the DNC network. Vulnerabilities in the NGP VAN software installed on its server which they have plenty of. #! Yeah?

This scheme shows how NGP VAN is incorporated in the DNC infrastructure. It’s for detailed examination, if you are interested. And here are a couple of NGP VAN’s documents from their network. If you r interested in their internal documents, you can have them via the link on the screen. The password is usual. It’s also on the screen. You may also ask the conference producers for them later.

So, as you see there’s no need to breach into separate users accounts or separate systems. You just need to hack their tech company. This is the feature.

Big IT companies lead us to a disaster. In their pursuit for money they release raw software, so their clients are highly vulnerable. It became usual to blame everything on hackers while IT companies just pretend they are working hard to patch bugs and to plug holes. And they even ask for more and more money to correct their own mistakes.

As a result they pose a threat to the critical infrastructure elements and the national security as a whole. Total computerization along with inadequate software development may cause a lot of troubles. That’s why it’s better to use paper sometimes.

We should start now to prevent electronic apocalypse and rise of the machines in the future. Or else it would be too late. As the financial corporations are ruling the world now so the IT companies will rule it in the near future.

What should we do?

You would tell me I could report a bug to the company as it’s commonly done. What do you think they would answer me? Thanks? Or this is not crucial? Or maybe they would even give me some money. Yeah. But what could it change?

Nothing. Yeah. Really. Nothing at all.

We need to shake the situation, to make our voices sound. Yeah, I know if they find me I’m doomed to live like Assange, Snowden, Manning or Lazar. In exile or in prison.

But it’s worth it for they are the heroes, heroes of new era.

Thanks for ur attention

See you online!"

--------------------------------------------------
(almost like a "Kevin Mitnik Manifesto"!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Feast of the Cross is celebrated on September 14, 2016. In the Christian liturgical calendar, there are several different Feasts of the Cross, all of which commemorate the cross used in the crucifixion of Jesus. While Good Friday is dedicated to the Passion of Christ and the Crucifixion, these days celebrate the cross itself, as the instrument of salvation. According to legends, the True Cross was discovered in 326 by Saint Helena during a pilgrimage she made to Jerusalem This text has been taken from www.cute-calendar.com

It's the day pieces of the true cross are exposed to public viewing.

Then, on September 14, 326, Emperor Constantine’s mother, St. Helena, found in Jerusalem the True Cross on which Jesus was crucified. The legend of the story of the discovery of the True Cross is that when visiting the holy places in Palestine, St. Helena was guided to the site of the Crucifixion by an aged Jew who had inherited traditional knowledge as to its location. After the ground had been dug to a considerable depth, three crosses were found, as well as the superscription placed over the Savior’s head on the Cross, and the nails with which He had been crucified. The Cross of the Lord was distinguished from the other two by laying the crosses on a dead youth who was revived by the touch of the third Cross.

Precious Relic of the True Cross

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: sideysid

Lol
Could not help but notice the massive word MAMMON below Hillary and Trump

Money in many bibles is called MAMMON.

"

Mathew 6:24. No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon.

Time to choose people:

do you sell your souls to the devil (beast) who is about to jump start the New World Economy by giving everybody a million credits (Dollars) to purchase alien technology

OR

face imminent death via starvation and spend the rest of eternity with Jesus Christ by thinking 'NO' when the chemtrail nanites ask your brain 'do you take the Mark ?'.

If everyone had a million credits then the mark up would nearly be instant for those selling and the rush near instant for those buying which would mean chaos and destruction...

In such a manner trickle down actually makes sense isn't that weird?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Been following this don't believe it has to do with marketing. Great thread info BTW. The BadSelf Eater site has a countdown in red playing a song from the movie Hannibal(Lector)-for anyone who hasn't been to it lately.

a reply to: drphilxr
Thanks for that. At least in part, it seems to have something to do with it and the further promised releases(from Assange). There's a thread where it's shared. Wonder what will come out of that plus more.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't think it's viral marketing either, and here's why, trademark infringement.

Right now, this is making a big kerfuffel in a few places, here, arfcom, 4chan, reddit and a few other forums, but there is not near enough exposure for it to be worth the kind of money that it would cost to use all of the corporate logos just to bring this tiny amount of exposure in before whatever is going to happen on the 14th.

I'd go with art project or ARG before viral marketing for some corporately owned and produced bit of entertainment.

Interesting the Guccifcer2 makes such a big deal about NGP VAN, I'm going to have to go back and see what I uncovered about them in that thread I linked in my prior post.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has Project Tyler been brought up yet?

www.facebook.com...

www.rt.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2016 by cherokeetroy because: I forgot some links

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Under parody law it's 100% legal it just makes fun of the entire conspiracy sounding such people that hold such things as truth

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

This owuld seem to contradict that:

A recent law review article by Prof. William McGeveran points to a trend in judicial rulings toward upholding parody claims and defenses in trademark infringement suits. The article states: “true trademark parodies now almost always win in court.”

It’s a whole different story at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), where parody claims and defenses never win.

Ever.

The Parody Defense is Dead. Long Live The Parody Defense!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Huh, I guess the fire sale clip was closer than I guessed in some ways.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I would think it more likely that if this is true and they can so easily break into enough systems, a cancellation of debts might be attempted.

Imagine the chaos if enough of your debts were wiped.

Sure it might be good for you, but imagine the chaos in the financial markets when everything built upon rates of return and longterm investment with rates of return was wiped, especially if there was no reliable backup?

You notice he referenced the general lack of paper backup? If too many big financials have gone all electronic and that could be wiped, they wouldn't have much to reconstruct with would they? They might be able to, but in the meantime, it would be maybe a year or more before they could credibly begin charging anyone.

They only way they could do it quickly would be if they actually did have hard copy backup records still on file and easily accessible.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[Quote]originally posted by: ketsuko

I would think it more likely that if this is true and they can so easily break into enough systems, a cancellation of debts might be attempted.

Imagine the chaos if enough of your debts were wiped.

Sure it might be good for you, but imagine the chaos in the financial markets when everything built upon rates of return and longterm investment with rates of return was wiped, especially if there was no reliable backup?

You notice he referenced the general lack of paper backup? If too many big financials have gone all electronic and that could be wiped, they wouldn't have much to reconstruct with would they? They might be able to, but in the meantime, it would be maybe a year or more before they could credibly begin charging anyone.

They only way they could do it quickly would be if they actually did have hard copy backup records still on file and easily accessible.

That's pretty much the concept of how it happened in Mr. Robot.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: idk. something messed up..

edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm debt free as far as money goes... indebtedness in thanks to all that make my life easier through their individual work and effort from street pavers, sweepers, or any other public infrastructure used or consumed however could never be filled or repayed in just thanks and gratitude... and well my fighting to make it equal and balanced for everyone regardless of differences people like to point out in the divide; is the best way I have in repaying them with my thanks for that work.

We are all co-dependent... how many people were involved bringing food to ones table? Just you? No simply because someone worked and is paid to do that and you paid for it does not mean you actually put the food on it.

It takes every single last one of us to make all this sh!t happen... some of it that happens? Yeah could be better especially where the idea of equality goes. Seeing no one any better or different than oneself.

No one was first ever... it takes the whole chain up to any such point to reach whatever is coming ahead meaning all of it has value whether one sees it of as having value or not; is beside the point. It all adds to the field or fields and it all has weight to those fields whether one likes it or not makes no difference except in personal judgment of whether or not it does or does not... judging that it doesn't. Is short sighted as anyone dedicated to a field can tell you... as inspiration doesn't come out of thin air it is always all around us and then used to further whatever field one is interested in.

Just the same as this non legal tender bill, that has used many sources as inspiration for it as a collage to do what? gain legal tender.

We are all plagiarists and simply just have to get over the greed in trying to control a singular market for oneself in the production or manufacture and bearing a label as that determination becomes obvious... the bill is just a bill it does none of the services offered by those trademarks etc found on it except one thing: Make money.

It makes money in a different way... but it does not cease those others from making any except when someone chooses to buy the bill instead of any woo or product or services offered over the ones parodied.

Meaning a lawsuit would be not only frivolous but greedy for what? Peoples own hard earned money that they have a right to pay for whatever it is that they desire that they are under no obligation to use for other services to which they may be owing.

edit on 13-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
On FB as Public figure:

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join