It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

The Tigris, Euphrates and great Zab supposedly lead to the garden of Eden. Just sayin'.

Was it said that those rives are def in the US?

I was just going by a place close to Canada. Canadian masons were mentioned and the poster seemed french heritage like Quebec

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

In relation to what? The Earth is at least 6.5 billion years old the same estimates as the sun... of course it took a bit for life to evolve out of that from the heat and darkness once the sun popped into gear for it to thaw things out allowing the process to begin.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st

originally posted by: Onthebit
Quite possibly a social experiment. I've been following for a few days and following the fb page. interesting to say the least.

kesuko has a valid point on the Super Shemitah.. Some pretty mazing work has been done by Johnathan Cahn. Major events throughout recorded history line up with this cycle. If you don't like religion (by the way true believers don't prescribe to religion either- its mans attempt to explain God at best- rather we believe the Bible and Jesus) the cycle is based on the lunar calendar (not the gregorian calendar) and actually has to do with more than a book you may or may not believe. Synchronicity in planetary events and the bible is only evidence of scripture being accurate.

But lets stay on track and allow to each there own.

I think Cahn was a year early. I think what everyone was expecting last year was pushed then to shrug this year. I think this year is the 5776th

Some believe the changing of times was fulfilled by adopting the gregorian calendar. That is why The Lords feasts are celebrated according to the Hebrew Calendar

Daniel 7:25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

think to change times and law] The phrase is worded generally; and it is true that Antiochus, according to 1Ma 1:41-42, sought to interfere arbitrarily even with heathen cults: but the allusion is more particularly to the attempts made by him to suppress the Jewish religion by prohibiting the observance of religious festivals and other ordinances of the Law (see 1Ma 1:44-49). ‘Think’ means plan or even hope, a sense which the word used has often in the Targums and in Syriac (Luke 24:21, Pesh.). For ‘times’ in the sense of fixed times (here, the times fixed for religious observances, the Hebrew mô’ădim, Leviticus 23:2; Leviticus 23:4 [R.V. set feasts], Isaiah 1:14 [A.V., R.V., appointed feasts], Isaiah 33:20 [A.V., R.V., solemnities]), see in the Targ. Genesis 1:14; Exodus 13:10; Exodus 23:15; Numbers 28:2; Isaiah 33:20 (for ‘solemnities’); Jeremiah 8:7. By ‘law’ is meant the Mosaic law, as Daniel 6:5.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

The Mr. TEETH facebook page has been deleted or blocked. Kinda fishy...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;

through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

The wise prevail through great power, and those who have knowledge muster their strength.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

In relation to what? The Earth is at least 6.5 billion years old the same estimates as the sun... of course it took a bit for life to evolve out of that from the heat and darkness once the sun popped into gear for it to thaw things out allowing the process to begin.

Huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: free420

The Mr. TEETH facebook page has been deleted or blocked. Kinda fishy...

Extremely. I shared a few of his posts today, and they vanished. I thought that was strange.
So I went to check out his page, kinda knowing it was probably gone. And sure enough, it was just gone.

edit on Jpm9000000pmTue, 13 Sep 2016 22:35:34 -050016 13 by Mjab6910 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910
Proverbs 24:3-4

3 By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
4 through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures.

That is the text behind the twitter post

link   
a reply to: free420

Read around pages 30 to 33. It was known to be closing down. Shortly after is when the go for the leaks happend per wikileaks.

link   

You gave some arbitrary year...

In that whole the earth is 6 thousand years old belief. I stated what science has said about it... does that year calculation include the 1 day equals a thousand years in it?

Cause if so that allows for those pesky dinosaurs that some have lovingly referred to as "Jesus horses"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In Louisville

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You must be really fun at parties.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

This would link up nicely with the Cuneiform found on the bill, as well as the Akkadian star symbol.

Babylon, even? That's a biblical city. Or maybe even Ur, Abraham's former stomping grounds...
edit on 13-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mjab6910
Found this on Twitter.
Apparently Mr. Teeth left this new clue???

mobile.twitter.com...

The verse behind the image is Provers 24

1Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
2For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
3Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
5A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
6For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

link   

Remember.... they are watching Mr. Teeth said.

Can't tell by the pic where it's at. But if true, there are many players involved here.to get the area of coverage since yesterday.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
badselfeater.....federal reserve?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
badselfeater.....federal reserve?

Yes here..
www.badselfeater.com...#

I assume you just found this thread.😉
Make sure you watch for more than 30 secs as it goes through changes.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You gave some arbitrary year...

In that whole the earth is 6 thousand years old belief. I stated what science has said about it... does that year calculation include the 1 day equals a thousand years in it?

Cause if so that allows for those pesky dinosaurs that some have lovingly referred to as "Jesus horses"[/quote

No. I'm referring to a calander used. There have been more than one. If our year was 6 watever billion 016 you are suggesting And the one in reference. I would have used it..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok So remember this?

Are the people behind this inferring that the USA is the church of Laoedecia?

To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but today I went to badselfeater.com on an android phone and there was a circle with a ear that I could move around. The center image changed a few times then stayed on the goat head. When I put the ear on the goat's mouth, a live feed of a dark room appeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join