It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Consider. Let me put on my Biblical hat again for a second, this is a Jubilee year. Generally speaking in Old Testament terms, every 7th year was to be a Jubilee, including a cancellation of debts. Now this isn't just a 7th year Jubilee but it is a 7th Jubilee, so a seventh seventh year.

People in this thread have referenced Tyler Durden and Fight Club? Well the end of that movie saw the protagonist trying to cancel debts.

The Fire Sale concept was hacking into the nation's systems.

So, if this is the thread we're barking down ... an attempt at cancellation seems to be a more likely theme than depositing $1 million in funny money into everyone's accounts.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Quite possibly a social experiment. I've been following for a few days and following the fb page. interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How about not putting it in biblical terms as the entire world does not function out of the bible.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Onthebit

Mr. Teeth test page

Mr. Teeth is Fun Time. Many things are hidden in Fun Time.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Onthebit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

If they were serious, why advertise with countdown/messages/social media

If you had the power to bring down the system I would think it would be a good idea to keep a low profile

unless to feed their own ego or spread a message

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Something I've made note of:

Mr. Teeth's facebook profile portrayed a picture of Picasso's Guernica.

This painting is largely thought to be a depiction of the after math of war, more precisely bombardment.

The characters in the painting are essentially in pieces, as if they were victims of a nuclear attack.

Plus, it doesn't hurt to note that the "beast bill" has the Manhattan project's logo on the front, which also directly links to bombs.

Also, might I add that the countdown timer on the badselfeater site is very reminiscent of a bomb timer.

Not to alter the mood here, but I've made those connections.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Consider. Let me put on my Biblical hat again for a second, this is a Jubilee year. Generally speaking in Old Testament terms, every 7th year was to be a Jubilee, including a cancellation of debts. Now this isn't just a 7th year Jubilee but it is a 7th Jubilee, so a seventh seventh year.

People in this thread have referenced Tyler Durden and Fight Club? Well the end of that movie saw the protagonist trying to cancel debts.

The Fire Sale concept was hacking into the nation's systems.

So, if this is the thread we're barking down ... an attempt at cancellation seems to be a more likely theme than depositing $1 million in funny money into everyone's accounts.

A lot more than that has been injected into proping up the markets. $1 mil a piece would be a fraction at least talking about the U.S. population legal or not. Good bye pretty much all debt "middle class" down as long as that is what it was used for..
edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: damn my tablet sucks here tonight

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

How about not putting it in biblical terms as the entire world does not function out of the bible.

But clearly the person who is orchestrating this whole thing is using that imagery, so he or she or they are very familiar with those ideas and images. So using or thinking along those lines would be appropriate in trying to deconstruct what they are thinking.

That's why I put that hat on, not because I'm trying to make you believe. Whether you do or not is immaterial. What is important is that the group behind this puzzle is familiar with and using that imagery and those ideas to a certain extent.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I personally agree with Onthebit with this one... it's a chance for all the conspiracy sorts that belief in the various things and ideologies can have a laugh at themselves and the world itself that believes such things and is paranoid about such things.

Take it seriously and well that's when such things become issues wars and other such nonsense of oppression, excuses to hate and cause other civil and social unrest.

Already mentioned? The legal implications or greed over the creativity and effort involved.

So yet another display of parody or mockery to the very system of belief itself.

Greed draws lines and hate points the finger and the deluded taking sides being subjective and not objective... scuttle
edit on 13-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

They have biblical imagery all throughout their symbols so its a valid question

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You know, on one of Mr.Teeth's facebook pages, hes been spamming "Mr.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Now there's talk that this whole beast bill nonsense will be involved in wiping the debt of the people?

edit on 13-9-2016 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

link   

Only if you make a big deal out of it... it's just an ideology getting made fun of and a whole lot of them. No persons were harmed in the making of this bill unless a paper cut or some other accident involved along the line of manufacture no different than anywhere else in the world re: Mad magazine that has been doing similar for decades... or SNL doing skits.

If these ideologies cannot laugh at themselves(and they cant being just concepts) or take a joke then they are too serious and only complicating life when carried by people doing the same thing feeling it is self defense instead of an ideology that either sinks or swims on its own needing no help... if it does need help then what good is it? It points to the person needing help not the ideology itself.
edit on 13-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

link   

Not sure but whoever is doing this has a really creepy vibe to it and is very well done. Countdown websites have popped up before and usually lead to the original creator regretting misleading people because they find out everything about them name, location, family etc (the i think bella website comes to mind)

Still the most fun I've had on ATS in a long time. I love puzzles

link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

That's another interesting thought.

It has been noticed that various symbols in various places allude to something catastrophic happening in Manhattan (New York, New York).

The Fed Res has made plans to move their operations on a dime to a backup site in Chicago, and they did this not too many years ago, less than five.

There could be something to what you are saying, but then, if that is the case, we are being played and this is a false flag of sorts because the choice of and plans to move the Fed Reserve to a backup site at a moment's notice indicates that this would be a planned event or false flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Maybe the sales of depends undergarments will increase... but that depends on believing in such things I guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
Something I've made note of:

Mr. Teeth's facebook profile portrayed a picture of Picasso's Guernica.

This painting is largely thought to be a depiction of the after math of war, more precisely bombardment.

The characters in the painting are essentially in pieces, as if they were victims of a nuclear attack.

Plus, it doesn't hurt to note that the "beast bill" has the Manhattan project's logo on the front, which also directly links to bombs.

Also, might I add that the countdown timer on the badselfeater site is very reminiscent of a bomb timer.

Not to alter the mood here, but I've made those connections.

Very true but i dont believe that physical destruction is the thought process here. Thats too primitive to cause anything but the opposite of what seems to be the objective. Given its real..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Oh, I don't know ... imagine the fallout if they nuked Wall St. And I was not intending on any puns with that.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Privy_Princess

That's another interesting thought.

It has been noticed that various symbols in various places allude to something catastrophic happening in Manhattan (New York, New York).

The Fed Res has made plans to move their operations on a dime to a backup site in Chicago, and they did this not too many years ago, less than five.

There could be something to what you are saying, but then, if that is the case, we are being played and this is a false flag of sorts because the choice of and plans to move the Fed Reserve to a backup site at a moment's notice indicates that this would be a planned event or false flag.

I agree. It would suggest FF op

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Oh, I don't know ... imagine the fallout if they nuked Wall St. And I was not intending on any puns with that.

That would give the fed the excuse not to raise rates lol. (Not that they are going to.... unless Trump does get in maybe)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fmoriss
Here it's translated now.
Hey new member Bobrottenchild is on there. 馃槅

""So brother hunter of the city of three rivers you are notified that the liquidation account once complete you will all be killed
I aimeAfficher more reactions
CommenterPartager
comments
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild huh?
Like 路 Reply 路 31 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene c is not true anyway
Like 路 Reply 路 30 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega huh?
Like 路 Reply 路 30 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Hunters? Like those we find a skull lately?
Like 路 Reply 路 29 minutes
Hide 42 replies
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene the secret society of hunters brothers
Like 路 Reply 路 28 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene the Illuminati my corner
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild It exists to TR that? Tell me more, I'm interested.
Omega Lamurene
Omega expects Lamurene I find you ca
Like 路 Reply 路 27 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega fromagesduquebec.qc.ca...
Brother Hunter | Au Gre des Champs | Our cheeses | Cheeses ...
fromagesduquebec.qc.ca
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 27 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega https: //www.google.ca/ client = firefox-b ...
Google
google.ca
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 26 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Google
google.ca
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 26 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Oh that comes from far away, and you think that this organization still persists? The mayor L茅vesque is a member, for example?
Like 路 Reply 路 26 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Google
google.ca
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 25 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega ouiap
Like 路 Reply 路 25 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega by exmple
Like 路 Reply 路 25 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega http: /.../ //qc.politique.narkive.com list of Freemasons ...
List of Quebec Freemasons - February 2008
qc.politique.narkive.com
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 24 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene it still exists ...
Like 路 Reply 路 24 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Wow very interesting, thank you!
Like 路 Reply 路 24 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene their logo is on the wall dimension of the subway on the street the bar ambush
Like 路 Reply 路 23 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene nothing happens ca three-rivers for quite of hours I would
Like 路 Reply 路 23 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene Mayor Lesvesque 2 days to grow before I have cut his goerge
Like 路 Reply 路 22 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild I never noticed the logo.
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Since a lot of hours?
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega 2 days
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild The timer BadSelfEater?
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Whether he goes for two days?
Like 路 Reply 路 21 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene total control socket
Like 路 Reply 路 19 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Taking control of what and by whom?
Like 路 Reply 路 18 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega I have again am publicly result in any place of the city
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene by those heaters flying saucer
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene I talk to aliens for years
Like 路 Reply 路 17 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega and I'm the rookie aerith570 of Cicada 3301 organization
Like 路 Reply 路 17 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild I see. How can I learn more about these organizations? I've heard the name Cicada 3301 in the past.
Like 路 Reply 路 13 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega takes you too far
Like 路 Reply 路 13 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega www.cicada3301.org...
Cicadian
Through Some combination of reality, fate, entropy, and randomness, you-have found yourself here: climbing the steps of chaos in a world of illusions Collectively we call reality.
cicada3301.org
Like 路 Reply 路 Remove Preview 路 12 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild It seems to be an internet phenomenon, but what tipped in two days? and what is the link with the flying saucer drivers?
Like 路 Reply 路 3 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega leaves me time I have not slept for 2 and a half days
Like 路 Reply 路 2 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega I am more focused enough to continue
Like 路 Reply 路 1 min
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene the adrenaline keeps me standing
Like 路 Reply 路 1 min
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild no problems, take your time.
Like 路 Reply 路 1 min
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild it should! haha
Like 路 Reply 路 1 min
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega was the track I sow c is not bad while direct link
Like 路 Reply 路 1 min
Bob Rottenchild
Bob perfect Rottenchild I will follow
Like 路 Reply 路 At time
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene if you know the world has three rivers
Like 路 Reply 路 At time
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene the counter must circulate
Like 路 Reply 路 At time
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega pass the word
Like 路 Reply 路 At time""
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

City of Three Rivers eh? My city of Pittsburgh?馃槄馃槄馃槄 3 rivers, the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio..

edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join