It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
Ok So remember this?

Are the people behind this inferring that the USA is the church of Laoedecia?

To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Not sure, but i have read this passage sometime much earler in this tread i think

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
After Bank of America puts out the notion regarding the possibility of life being a simulation. (Matrix)

Perhaps the Matrix is real.
Yet perhaps it's only an illusion.
Thus it's always been right in front of our eyes.
Yet we've convinced ourselves we know better.

Maybe this is all related to crypto-currencies being the future? Maybe BitCoin? Knocking us back to "BC"?

twitter.com...

Don't remember how I wound up there but I did.

I also had a missed call from a number in Canada tonight. (I live in the southeastern united states)

Called back and texted and nothing, just random..I can't recall ever having a call from Ontario but nonetheless. Still unusual to think that an anagram for Ontario is A riot, no?

Either way, collectively one can only assume that we are on the precipice of something that has been a long time in the making. To plan the last before the first seems like the work of a creator. It seems plausible, especially given that there is nothing new under the sun.

The Federation died 102 years ago.

That's 3. That's 21. 3 Multiplied by 7. Tomorrow is 21.

Revelation # 2.0

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but today I went to badselfeater.com on an android phone and there was a circle with a ear that I could move around. The center image changed a few times then stayed on the goat head. When I put the ear on the goat's mouth, a live feed of a dark room appeared.

Yep sure does. Play the music from that ear icon , turn it up.😊

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I am on a live feed now! I didnt have to do anything but wait a few minutes... anyone else see it!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoWhatWhenWhere2420

Well a crypt is usually a chamber beneth a church or similar. Crypto i thought was a bowel parasite. So neither sound like a good ending..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am trying to pull together some info.. I may or may not be able to divulge sources. Does anyone remember the Iraqi Dinar "scam" that was on the news around 2010? That people were purchasing the foreign currency in hopes for a revaluation?

Chatter amongst those channels claim that Iraq has converted to the E-Dinar. By auctioning off the paper currency- they greatly reduced the note count making it possible/easier to make the conversions. Claims several other smaller countries have done the same. (We know currency manipulation has been happening worldwide for various speculative reasoning)

I know I don't have a lot to go on here- but this may indicate a coming global currency reset- and moving to a digital system. My source has been following this since 2009. However their source has not always been reliable. Nevertheless I find this interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am trying to pull together some info.. I may or may not be able to divulge sources. Does anyone remember the Iraqi Dinar "scam" that was on the news around 2010? That people were purchasing the foreign currency in hopes for a revaluation?

Chatter amongst those channels claim that Iraq has converted to the E-Dinar. By auctioning off the paper currency- they greatly reduced the note count making it possible/easier to make the conversions. Claims several other smaller countries have done the same. (We know currency manipulation has been happening worldwide for various speculative reasoning)

I know I don't have a lot to go on here- but this may indicate a coming global currency reset- and moving to a digital system. My source has been following this since 2009. However their source has not always been reliable. Nevertheless I find this interesting.

I knw that is in the cards but i thought they would tank all the markets first

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Also- if anyone needs high res images for any of the images on badselfeater site let me know. I am getting a little further now with developer tools on the site.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: free420

It's not live feed. It's a pre recording.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Deplorable Pastor Bone on twitter added the following tweet. I'd bet this has something to do with project TYLER, and perhaps an even bigger leak..

Tweet

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mjab6910
Found this on Twitter.
Apparently Mr. Teeth left this new clue???

mobile.twitter.com...

The verse behind the image is Provers 24

1Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
2For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
3Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
5A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
6For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Maybe this is a clue to the "dark room" video. "By knowledge shall the chambers be filled...". I watched the entire clip and it looked like people carrying objects into a room. Looked like boxes to me, but it was hard to see.
edit on 14-9-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This has been a very interesting thread from the beginning. I just picked up on it yesterday and I've been on my phone with crappy service so I haven't followed many links. I'm not really sure what's going on but it is intriguing to say the least.

I know that's not much to add and I don't want to post off topic BUT, I have to say this thread has been the closest thing I've seen to an "old ATS" thread in a long time.

Everyone is working together and combining vast research skills and knowledge. No major attempts at bashing other posters or derailment. No bickering.

Not everyone has the same perspective on it but the information just keeps flowing. A round of applause to everyone!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The website changed colors

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

Yep as I don't discuss such things as it is neither the time nor the place and typically avoid such conversations unless the person is a friend wishing to do so.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

There is a new audio file too. Kennedy's speech on secret societies.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Thanks for the clarity there are many calender's so that's why I asked please excuse my added commentary on the absurd of the 6 thousand one as when all of life started.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Looks to be an art project to me.

Of course the best art always leads to some social commentary... that doesn't mean controversial has to happen... as the artist may wish to simply sit back and hear what the social controversy if any may be.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triskadecaphobic

Mr. Teeth said.. when it goes dark, you'll know where to find him.

Hang on trying to upload.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I noticed The Assyrian Star on the bill.. This is the symbol of the Assyrians.. So maybe the artist is an Assyrian?

Although thinking about it, it could represent shamash the god of justice, in assyria and babylonia

Interesting......one Biblical description of the Antichrist is the "Assyrian".

Someone is messing with people's heads. At least it's not too long before the game is exposed.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Triskadecaphobic

Mr. Teeth said.. when it goes dark, you'll know where to find him.

Hang on trying to upload.

maybe this is eluding to a blackout of some kind? maybe the internet will be shutdown. Hackers can't do there thing without it.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join