It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Would anyone other than the Federal Reserve have the capability to print these?

Yes. There are companies that print movie prop money.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Signs as in foretelling , looking for signs of things to come. Seeking that is iniquitous, or something, I think.

The thing about prophecy is its only revealed or becomes apparent what it meant after it happens.

imo

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If this is a game, it strikes me as the kind of game with the kind of content which would be the outcome of a Cicadaesque operation.

I have seen comments that Cicadas had some sort of significance to the Babylonians, still looking for references on this.

Here's a reference for it in Chinese (one of the symbols on the beast bill is Chinese, I believe):

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thank you for the refresher

I knew it had something to do with masonry but with how much information I'm absorbing at the moment, it's hard to fish certain memories out correctly.

The theme of rebellion against tyranny and money seems to be a reoccurring theme no doubt, but to what end ? Is it purely to inform or is it a call to action ?

Isn't it funny how there are always more questions than answers ? That's one of the things I love about this universe, it's all a grand mystery.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

13 is not really relevant in Masonry. 3, 5 and 7 are much more important.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

All questions are valid, but I unfortunately don't have the answer your looking for.

I'm just an amateur who happens to be good at connecting the dots..or not.

The only answer I can give in relation to your question is that whoever made them must of known it is illegal to bleach an actual bill and print your own version, if that is the case. They obviously don't seem to care about any sort of repercussions.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Signs as in foretelling , looking for signs of things to come. Seeking that is iniquitous, or something, I think.

The thing about prophecy is its only revealed or becomes apparent what it meant after it happens.

imo

You're talking about fortune telling. That's different.

That's trying to see things we are not meant to see for our own gain, but we were told specifically several times that there would be signs.

However, I will say again, that I don't think this is God. Doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of symbols mixed into this. Symbols don't have to be predictive, but they are a language to those who see them.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess you would know more than me on the subject, maybe I should take a breather before I end up with egg on my face.

I need to organize what I have more thoroughly, I'll be back later ATS, hopefully something more will be posted when I get back

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
I guess you would know more than me on the subject, maybe I should take a breather before I end up with egg on my face.

No worries, you never learn anything unless you ask people.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Cicadas are also linked in with primes by their life cycles.

It is interesting to note that there are both 13 and 17 year cicadas in the US.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You're talking about fortune telling. That's different.

No I'm not. Fortune telling is loosely defined as how you will do overall, "telling ones fortune" is not the same. The witness to future events that 'foresaw' the future (not foretold) because in the future it will happen just like it was witnessed in the past.

That which is, is not and yet, is.

Has to do with omniscience, knowing everything because you can see everywhen.

You have to be in the sprit to perceive what we call the future. From here we can't see it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I'd be interested in knowing if they were laser printed, or intaglio. This might give some clue as to how much funding is behind this.

You can buy paper similar to what federal reserve notes are printed on, but there are a lot of counter-counterfeiting measures built in to the paper itself; it might feel the same, but it won't have the same characteristics. Maybe I'll find one while I'm out and about.

I'm guessing no ATS members have found one yet or they'd post such in the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Symbols don't have to be predictive, but they are a language to those who see them.

Symbology is the designed distraction from prescience.

Thats why the verses about those seeking signs being wicked.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't believe these notes are being circulated or "found" anywhere. I think somebody with artistic talent has created them and uploaded them to be viewed and studied for a reaction and they have not ever printed them out.

It just adds to the mystery to claim they are being found all over the place

We don't know who the people are who say they found one. Are there any pics of somebody holding one they found?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here is the video that plays now.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Another thing about this date :

The Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, celebrated every year on September 14, recalls three historical events: the finding of the True Cross by Saint Helena, the mother of the emperor Constantine; the dedication of churches built by Constantine on the site of the Holy Sepulchre and Mount Calvary; and the ...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Symbols don't have to be predictive, but they are a language to those who see them.

Symbology is the designed distraction from prescience.

Thats why the verses about those seeking signs being wicked.

Sp in your view the entire study of literature is wicked? That's what half of it is - understanding the symbolism authors used.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting post on ar15.com:

i have a odd little piece of info....my sons girlfriend is the niece of a senator.she is very close to her uncle.this morning i was talking to one of the kids about this thread.she over heard and got involved in the conversation.i explained all i knew about it.she then said she wanted to call her uncle and see what he had to say about it.she called...and came back to the kitchen and said that uncle said,"shes not gonna like what happens on the 14th"....and he had to go......for what thats worth?just sayin

Granted, it's a 'friend of a friend' type post, but it does seem to be a member who has been there for quite some time. And they are being questioned by other members there, so grain of salt and all that.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just read a few threads on Reddit where a Matt posted a link to do with mind control and it's quite weird not sure how to link,I don't think it's anything to do with this but it is mighty strange www.reddit.com... reply to: sideysid

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Wonder if this person seems like an honest person based on previous posts?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join