It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Leave it on for long enough and the timer changes to this image of a door and building

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm still not entirely convinced of this being an art project. I know the odds are this is just that or a weird publicity stunt, but as other people have mentioned in other forums, this has a feel of Cicada 3301 to it.

ETA: I saw something white moving in the left window on the image of the door on the badselfeater website. It's not a still image, it's a video and you can pause it.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: grammar

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I was able to copy the link of the video on the website and it links to this youtube video:

ETA: The video is unlisted, so you would only be able to find it through the link on the website. There may be something hidden in this video.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21229796]jadedANDcynical[/post

I've never seen that mark on Drudge before. I always thought he signaled and imminent massive news drop with the police light.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
First post on the site, but this thread caught my attention.

Has anyone mentioned the fact that on the front lower right side, it says "As Above So Below"?

That's a Horror movie that was released in August 2014. It's about history and horror as far as I know. That one was set in France and dealt with the Philosopher's Stone.

Any chance this is simply a sequel promo?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

timestamp?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

01:20. There may be more, though

ETA: Also, if you inspect the badselfeater website, this shows up: files.abovetopsecret.com... . I think this just proves Thank Mr. Teeth really is involved, in case anyone was still wondering.

And this is the image that shows up before the website redirects you to the video: files.abovetopsecret.com... . It's a zoom-in on the stabbed Lady Justice.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: broken links

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It could be Daniel 4: 11-30

The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. 12 Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

13 “In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger,[c] coming down from heaven. 14 He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.

“‘Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth. 16 Let his mind be changed from that of a man and let him be given the mind of an animal, till seven times[d] pass by for him.

17 “‘The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people.’

18 “This is the dream that I, King Nebuchadnezzar, had. Now, Belteshazzar, tell me what it means, for none of the wise men in my kingdom can interpret it for me. But you can, because the spirit of the holy gods is in you.”

Daniel Interprets the Dream
19 Then Daniel (also called Belteshazzar) was greatly perplexed for a time, and his thoughts terrified him. So the king said, “Belteshazzar, do not let the dream or its meaning alarm you.”

Belteshazzar answered, “My lord, if only the dream applied to your enemies and its meaning to your adversaries! 20 The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth, 21 with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the wild animals, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds— 22 Your Majesty, you are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.

23 “Your Majesty saw a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump, bound with iron and bronze, in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven; let him live with the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.’

24 “This is the interpretation, Your Majesty, and this is the decree the Most High has issued against my lord the king: 25 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like the ox and be drenched with the dew of heaven. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes. 26 The command to leave the stump of the tree with its roots means that your kingdom will be restored to you when you acknowledge that Heaven rules. 27 Therefore, Your Majesty, be pleased to accept my advice: Renounce your sins by doing what is right, and your wickedness by being kind to the oppressed. It may be that then your prosperity will continue.”

The Dream Is Fulfilled
28 All this happened to King Nebuchadnezzar. 29 Twelve months later, as the king was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon, 30 he said, “Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?”

Someone mentioned the tree from earlier? This fits with the theme of Babylon we've been seeing. Also Daniel is one of the other prophets with major, unfulfilled prophecies concerning the End of Days although this is not one.

There are not many books that this could be if it was a scripture reference. John is another and so is Acts and Galations.

Ephisians is another possibility.

I think Daniel is the best possibility if this is a scripture reference.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

We're not overly prepped either. We have a sealed drum barrel full of dry rice and beans and a freezer full of extra meat, but if we lose power ... there goes the meat.

We also have a bunch of empty aquariums we can fill with water from 135 g on down.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri
First post on the site, but this thread caught my attention.

Has anyone mentioned the fact that on the front lower right side, it says "As Above So Below"?

That's a Horror movie that was released in August 2014. It's about history and horror as far as I know. That one was set in France and dealt with the Philosopher's Stone.

Any chance this is simply a sequel promo?

Very elaborate promo.

As above, so below is an occult concept of duality. What happens in the spiritual realms must be echoed on earth and vice versa.

In other words, god is the universe and we can become god.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I guarantee there is stuff hidden in it. You can see the image flicking all over, but I don't have the video editing software to pull anything out of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: sideysid

"Also mentions that the "Horror of September 14th w ill not be forgotten"

American horror story's Season six set to come out on the 14th. Not sure if it has anything to do with this or not. But its been really quiet and not much is know about what it will be about.

A currency reset would most certainly be an "American Horror story". would most likely cause or be caused by the collapse of the american Dollar. But why Sep 14th.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

but I don't have the video editing software to pull anything out of it.

This and I'm not sure anyone is really willing to carefully watch all the 22 minutes of it. I saw the white thing moving by pure coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

Possible, but the materials I've looked up give AHS a more rural, children of the corn, alien abduction feel then they do a currency reset theme.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'd want something that would break it down frame by frame and see if there is anything backmasked or hidden behind it. If you watch the opening, you can see pixellated flickers along the bottom of the screen and to the bottom righthand corner as though there is an image there being hidden.

And the whole thing constantly seems to go in and out of focus.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
New post by Mr. Teeth: www.facebook.com...

Picture: scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

It's Hillary in the background, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yeah, but there is more than that back there.

Here. I did a quick photo effect in my Word program, so you can clearly see Hillary and the background stuff. There are layers of images or shadows back there.
edit on 11-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
I was able to copy the link of the video on the website and it links to this youtube video:

ETA: The video is unlisted, so you would only be able to find it through the link on the website. There may be something hidden in this video.

Interesting viewing between 3:10 - 3:27 on the clip. Watch the door! There is a person walking around then brief face illumination near end for 2sec. (3:23-3:25) Can anyone screen grab that face?

Edit add: first main white flicker in window, looked like a person's arm illuminated as he straightened and began to walk. The window flickers happen first few minutes before the doorway action I noted above.

edit on 9 11 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 11 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification of face reveal time...since I couldn't watch the whole clip after 8 mins in. Sigh.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The other background image looks like the Reset one. scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

Edit: a reply to: CynConcepts

Good catch! I'll take a screenshot of the face, but I'm not sure it's going to show much.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid
The Eagle on the Bill is a NAZI Eagle.
Strange Bill Indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join