It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

These are his posting stats:

A good number of posts, not sure what their feedback system indicates, but I would think if they were a known crappostre, they'd be flagged as such and have a lot lower feedback score, but that's just a w.a.g.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ketsuko

Symbols don't have to be predictive, but they are a language to those who see them.

Symbology is the designed distraction from prescience.

Thats why the verses about those seeking signs being wicked.

Sp in your view the entire study of literature is wicked? That's what half of it is - understanding the symbolism authors used.

Symbols aren't "literature". Symbology is a descriptive for what appears in the texts , descriptives others called symbology because they didn't understand it either till the modern day. Lacking descriptives for modern technology, they supplanted the mysterious for common day items they understood. The only thing flying in their day were birds and insects. How could they possibly describe modern aircraft, for instance.

How could they possibly have seen the future unless they were shown?

How could they write it down so they and us could make heads or tails of it? They didn't have cameras and they guy seeing it didn't have a clue what he was looking at. The closest descriptive would be something he was familiar with...

"Like" a locust.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It sais "RTEETH" on the far left and "THANKM" on the far right.

It needs to be folded some kind of way so that it sais "THANKMRTEETH"

haven't seen that yet.
edit on 11-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

From Facebook, posted about an hour ago. This man allegedly found 4 bills in Chapel Hill North Carolina.
Flickr Beast Bill

(If anyone can post this photo that would be great and I'd really appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to upload my saved pics. When I click on our pic uploading icon, a blank toolbar just pops up and won't let me do anything with it.)

ETA Okay, that didn't work. Hang on, working on it.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)
Used Flickr

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

You seriously just tried to link to an image on your harddrive?

And you claim its "safe" haha. What if you have a virus on your machine and the link actually would have worked? Id say thats a definition of a very UNSAFE link

http://C:UsersAlliePicturesSaved Picturesbeastbill 2.png

edit on 11-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

Hey cut me some slack, Ive never done this before. I'm trying.

Sorry, I was just quickly trying to get this up. I'll use the site you suggested next time. I've never had issues uploading photos directly on to a forum before. Did an ATS search trying to figure it out but came up empty handed. It normally isn't something I struggle with, but thanks for making me feel like a dunce. I thought the EE link would be a webpage but that obviously didn't work...

Cheers! Won't do that again~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I suppose youre new to Internet aswell
Be prepared to get called out when you make an error. Thats just the way it works. Dont take it personal.

postimage.org is a quick way to get pics online. Try that.
edit on 11-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Mr. Teeth made a new post on Facebook regarding the guy who sold a bill on eBay. He says that he is going to make a distribution today in Pullman's town. www.facebook.com...

I don't think he is going to show up personally though.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

Here is the post:

We are perfectly happy with other people printing and distributing Beast Bills on their own... and while it is only proof of how sick and sad our society has become that someone is selling Beast Bills on Ebay, that is fine as well.

But these Bills belong to everyone and we would give them to everyone if we could. But we cannot.

But today, if you live in Pullman's town and you crave wealth as he did, I will be there and distributing bills to all who find me.

Please take only one.

We're watching.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He did claim that he "will be there and distributing bills to all who find me.". I find it pretty risky though, assuming this whole badselfeater thing is serious.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

edit on 11-9-2016 by BlackmoonJester because: Sorry. Already covered.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this passed unnoticed or if it's just me who didn't see it, but have you people noticed the cover photo on the Mr. Teeth Facebook? It's a different version of the already used Guernica, but with a message talking about WWIII: scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

It also has different letters as the one with RESETPN

ETA: I see the letters Y T S I X
edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I seen this exact post on 4chan too..

Well,whatever the outcome I love a little mystery especially on my slow weekend.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Pullman was a Robber Baron so that fits in with the theme of the wealthy exhibiting their greedy natures in taking advantage of those who produce that wealth.

Eugene V. Debs’ leadership revolutionized the way workers of Pullman, Chicago achieve labor rights in the year 1894 by unionizing workers to start the American Railway Union, lead a successful strike that gave workers increased wages & fewer hours, and was a strong influence to the union, George Pullman ordered police arrest Debs.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To all of those who thinks this event is serious just go read these: (first are paste bin links)
http:///Ux0Uk2em
http:///sLLwJbtz
http:///YbmG6ETq
twitter.com...
www.facebook.com...
boards.4chan.org...

Notice how they all talk about the same things? Use the same wording like "infekt3d" and that it's all related around an ARG?

I just can't believe how many people for how long has been on this with the glaring truth in front of their eyes. What the hell? ***SNIP***

edit on 9/11/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped insult targeted at other members.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Looking more closely at the cover photo, I can definitely see a mountain in the background behind the painting. Can anyone identify it?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

Yeah, haven't see it discussed here, but elsewhere I saw that the background images were even broken down.

One is Mt McKinley (now called Denali, once more but I grew up with it being McKinley), and the other is an historic meeting at which JFK met with MLK, present discussing something of great import.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now we're talking past each other.

You are talking about true prophecy.

I am talking about this stuff in this thread. Whoever is doing this is obviously familiar with prophecy and its symbols, but he doesn't know the truth of it anymore than the rest of us will.

He is doing what all good storytellers do, what the metaphysical poets excelled at, using symbols and allusions to refer the person who sees his posts and pictures to various places, some of it Biblical scripture, yes, to puzzle out the meaning of his work.

So far, the running themes seem to be greed and wealth and the scriptural references tend to point that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ah, I see. Have people made sense of the letters yet?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
dp
edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join