It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Thorsen

The other background image looks like the Reset one.

A closer inspection of the "reset" picture shows a "P" & and "N" making the word "serpent" or "present."

Also, I'm not sure if it was here that this other image was posted, but I thought it might be good to include.

originally posted by: bluesman462002
a reply to: sideysid
The Eagle on the Bill is a NAZI Eagle.

I've seen it mentioned that this is the German eagle rather than the Nazi eagle due to the direction the bird is facing. Haven't followed up on that, though.

What about Roman Legion Eagles? I've looked and I've seen some that look very close, but the heads on them face either way.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Was just curious about the date of September 14 in regards to any historical significance and actually was surprised at there being so much! Forgive me if this seems a side-track but it was an interesting avenue of asking why September 14th?

You could literally do that for every single past date since recorded history has started and you will find multiple events of significance on them , it's sort of why it is called History.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Arbiter of Lies
This is extremely interesting to read It reminds me of Pronunciation Book, where it started out normal and became more and more cryptic but it ended as an ARG.

Note though that this Mr. Teeth persona has stated that this is not and ARG and he/they are not on reddit. I hope it is a viral marketing campaign, if not may God help us.

Hmmm , just because he says this, does not mean he's telling the truth!
Nobody would play a
OMG if he admitted it

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
Also, I'm not a Christian so I don't really know anything about the bible, but when I googled 9/14/16 this is the first result I got: www.biblegateway.com...

Is this relevant somehow?

I have noticed quite a few articles just in the last 3-4 days referencing the plague or a plague www.rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The picture in "the other image" reminds me of the girl that was supposedly sacrificed at CERN.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Weird I had a dream a while back about being quarantined because of what people thought was a plague but really wasn't and how the choices I made/will make were wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Veri Doctores commented on the first Mr.Teeth FB post..

Check out his YouTube video... #thegame23 ....

Interestingly 9/14/2016 equals 23..

Also a link from his youtube

I think these are connected...

Also this post By Veri on The first post using the spelling bee and someone asks if it means something..That spelling is used on the above website

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazamure

Weird I had a dream a while back about being quarantined because of what people thought was a plague but really wasn't and how the choices I made/will make were wrong.
kind of like Zika?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

After compiling the ever growing amount of evidence, I think I have a somewhat solid conclusion.

That veri doctores person is in on it, as are a number of other people who's accounts either link to veri or the #game23.

From what I read in another post about this #game23, it appears to be a creation by either anonymous or some affiliated group.

Their aim is apparently to "wake people up" which I guess is pretty obvious, and they actively encourage people to create memes with that theme to distribute as propaganda.

I knew they were well organized from the beginning, but that's precisely my next question..where did it all begin ? I have found links that lead back to 2012-2013 as a starting date for this stuff.

Various profiles have been created since it's inception but at the root it does appear to be a campaign not unlike one that would be undertaken by anonymous or the likes of them.

ETA: Anyone know if this originated on the surface web or "dark" web ? I ask because these people have been operating for some time now without much visibility until now.
edit on 11-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I also noticed the little guy spray painting "BADSELFEATER.C" on the side of the statue of liberty...just to the right side of him is MMXVII or 2017. So if BADSELFEATER is an anagram for FEDERAL BEAST, then it must be coming by 2017 according to the symbols.

So now we have a countdown to Sept 14th, 2016 (by midnight will be Feast of Trumpets), but its the year 2017 that is really associated with the Federal Beast. So it must be counting down to an event that would open a window of opportunity for the Federal Beast.

What's even more interesting, is the Eye of Horus in the 6 of 2016. That's a direct reference to the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid on the back of the US $1 Bill. Each layer of the pyramid representing 1 Katun (20 years). The first layer from 1756-1776. So 13 Katuns from 1756 (French and Indian War) takes us to the end of BadSelfEater's countdown in 2016.

13 Katuns Image

edit on 11-9-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sort of but it involves more death, they thought it was a plague but it was something about changes in air composition and some people could not adapt.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Very interesting not sure whether to think of this as a very extreme art demonstration or that of someone who wants to eventually sell me a book or a film about this. Hopefully neither and the person or people behind this have something they want to tell people about. It would be very interesting to see where this goes and what relevance it has.

Either way I love things like this, certainly a very well put together piece of art. The fine detail and the shear design should be applauded, its very good. This is what I would call real modern art, not the buckets of paint thrown at the wall we see now.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mazamure

Coud be a number of senarios then..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: misfit312

After compiling the ever growing amount of evidence, I think I have a somewhat solid conclusion.

That veri doctores person is in on it, as are a number of other people who's accounts either link to veri or the #game23.

From what I read in another post about this #game23, it appears to be a creation by either anonymous or some affiliated group.

Their aim is apparently to "wake people up" which I guess is pretty obvious, and they actively encourage people to create memes with that theme to distribute as propaganda.

I knew they were well organized from the beginning, but that's precisely my next question..where did it all begin ? I have found links that lead back to 2012-2013 as a starting date for this stuff.

Various profiles have been created since it's inception but at the root it does appear to be a campaign not unlike one that would be undertaken by anonymous or the likes of them.

ETA: Anyone know if this originated on the surface web or "dark" web ? I ask because these people have been operating for some time now without much visibility until now.

makes me think of the tv show Mr. Robot. If you haven't, you should check it out

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i have been inspecting regularly- can't duplicate your screenshot

a reply to: Thorsen

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's a big change that the government will try to control and use to their advantage

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazamure

It's a big change that the government will try to control and use to their advantage

I already see that coming. And I think its going to be the biggest " trojan horse " in all history.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I've been meaning to check that out

Just wanted to add some more info, because yes I am obsessed with this topic and I won't stop until I get my answer!

So the number 13 has been appearing in the imagery, for instance in the most recent photo by mr teeth, the dragon has 13 "spikes" on it's back.

Also I'm finding more confirmation, apparently from mr teeth himself to a 4chan user (I know..) that bills have been circulated in Canada. So for our Canadian members, keep yours eyes open please. The most recent one was apparently found in Peterborough Ontario and there was one found in Toronto also.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Here's some possible meaning for 13.

You might find some of the information in here relevant to the thread particularly the bits about rebellion and the Department of Treasury.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Would anyone other than the Federal Reserve have the capability to print these? Even though they were said to be bleached first.--(I feel like that's a retarded question).

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join