It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ah, I see. Have people made sense of the letters yet?

Could be in reference to the banner below-- world war III began decades ago and the number sixty?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bobrottenchild

What makes you think we're all here thinking the world will end or the market will crash or whatever?

I see an interesting puzzle someone has put a lot of work into, and I have a fascination with the subject areas this puzzle happens to lie in, so I am keeping tabs on this and speculating.

It's fun. You should try it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. I don't think anyone is taking this too seriously, but trying to solve it is interesting enough, and if it turns out to be an actual thing, well.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I am talking about this stuff in this thread. Whoever is doing this is obviously familiar with prophecy and its symbols, but he doesn't know the truth of it anymore than the rest of us will.

Anyone can put caricatures of Bill and Hillary on paper surrounded by symbolism and it wouldn't mean squat.

Do it on the dollar though and shazam, tis viral.

As far as prophecy, I think the term is apocrypha, translated 'to be revealed'. Iow, the meaning of the texts will be revealed at some future time. The time is now.

imo

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Do you think this is revealing stuff that was previously unknown? I don't.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Me neither.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah, I read through those. Had surmised something similar myself, lots of good sleuthing there.

(cough**joindate**cough)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilovemygreatdanes
a reply to: violet

From Facebook, posted about an hour ago. This man allegedly found 4 bills in Chapel Hill North Carolina.
Flickr Beast Bill

(If anyone can post this photo that would be great and I'd really appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to upload my saved pics. When I click on our pic uploading icon, a blank toolbar just pops up and won't let me do anything with it.)

ETA Okay, that didn't work. Hang on, working on it.
Used Flickr

I saw that on fb, its not that new and the profile of the user is full of this stuff, prob affiliated with Teeeth and proves nothing IMO
But thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What makes you think we're all here thinking the world will end or the market will crash or whatever?

I see an interesting puzzle someone has put a lot of work into, and I have a fascination with the subject areas this puzzle happens to lie in, so I am keeping tabs on this and speculating.

It's fun. You should try it.

I agree. It's fun to solve the puzzle

Probably nothing, but may as well keep an eye on it. No pun intended

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Me neither.

It is all stuff that has been pieced together as a potential scenario or potential players, but I take issue with date setting which is why I doubt this is any more than someone at best getting the message out.

The reality of the events being talked about will happen when they will happen. I am leary of saying this all begins Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that on the left side of the bill (front) is the tree of knowledge? I have not seen that detail mentioned. Lucifer got Eve to eat from the tree in the Garden of Eden in Genesis which was the first sin of humanity- disobedience. The dragon has his foot wrapped around a branch from the tree. I know this is the tree of knowledge because it has an apple growing on it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My best bet would be street artist/collective with a heavy interest in conspiracys. Think banksy with a penchant for the occult. Who ever made them is probably lurking right now having a right good chuckle 😉

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober."

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: intrptr

Me neither.

It is all stuff that has been pieced together as a potential scenario or potential players, but I take issue with date setting which is why I doubt this is any more than someone at best getting the message out.

The reality of the events being talked about will happen when they will happen. I am leary of saying this all begins Wednesday.

Right? The precise date thing has me thinking nothing will come of this.

The Date setting seems like typical doom that never comes to fruition.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
New picture on their Facebook. They're pretty active today. People say this one is on the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You MUST try loading the website on a mobile phone - IOS iphone brings up a series of symbols, including baphomet at the end, in the center image. This is not what the www site brings up on a standard browser.

curious.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

First of all, who do you think you are talking down to other people ? You must be so much more intelligent I suppose.

Secondly, I did speculate on it being a game, one called game23; however it would be rather stupid on my part to end it there when I haven't yet found the proof I'm looking for.

I'm doing this for your benefit as well as my own, but I sometimes wonder why the hell I do it at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

First of all, who do you think you are talking down to other people ? You must be so much more intelligent I suppose.

Secondly, I did speculate on it being a game, one called game23; however it would be rather stupid on my part to end it there when I haven't yet found the proof I'm looking for.

I'm doing this for your benefit as well as my own, but I sometimes wonder why the hell I do it at all.

It is named #TheGame23 and the sole fact that you still are searching for it proves that you haven't read # of what I just posted. Go back and read. It will answer all your questions on the matter. Thank me later.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

fire hot stuff

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I won't be satisfied until September 14 comes to pass and it is all PROVEN to be a game.

Right now the onus is on the group behind it to prove what they have to say on the 14th, not me.

My search into it has left me divided on the whole meaning of it, and yes I have read your post, I only needed to read it once to understand it.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join