It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

That picture was posted before a series of photos was released showing a connection between the Clinton's and trump.

edit on 11-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Possibly the best marketing campaign I have EVER seen online.

The video on the FB page of the red suited men on a projected backdrop is really good.

EVERYONE is talking about this, yet nobody knows what they are talking about. Perfect formula for drumming up the hype.

Kudos to the company behind this one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I have to disagree , not enough people know about it , I found it strictly from coming to ATS , other than that , no mention anywhere .
Whatever it is , it's disturbing as hell and I HOPE it's a stunt of some sort.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just a thought. The hajj ends on September 14th as well. Also a number of historical events happened on the 14th. Given the current global climate I believe the most notable to be a nuclear test in Nevada in 1991. Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Ok , Googled the phone number on a post on Mr Teeths Facebook , registrants number , several things come up , CrazyGamerNetwork
725 S Wells St, Chicago IL 79710, United State
- See more at: www.chicagobd.com...
Now , when this pulls up a google map , across the street is Trump Tower.....you do the math.
One of the pics on Mr Teeth shows a view from across the street looking at The Trump Hotel.

edit on 11-9-2016 by ujustneverknow because: developments

Ok , the person who found the IP address checked my findings and did some looking , the original logging in to the site is from two other states , so not sure what that means.
edit on 11-9-2016 by ujustneverknow because: developments

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

WOW S+F

Are these hand drawn or printed?

DO we have a rough idea how many are in circulation?

SO interesting I love a good mystery...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

originally posted by: randyvs

Obviously someone with a ton of money is behind this.
And for what purpose? And that alone makes this very scary
with intent.

Surely it wouldn't take that much money to print a few small bits of paper, if you're an artist you may already have printing contacts and favours to call in. Social media and sending the 'currency' out is free.

The artwork takes time but some artists have plenty of time. Personally i think this seems like an art project in the 'banksy' vein. Maybe the artist(s) wants to draw attention to corporate greed and political corruption but I doubt it's a warning of some catastrophe or attack. It's just way too 'arty' aswell as Interesting and a good mystery of course.

Damn it, just when I thought I found a good reason to worry!
Buzz kill much.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
The folded note that reads 'MATT' may not be a scripture, but in regards to the town 'Matt' in Switzerland near the Gotthard tunnel

The first thing that stood out to me when looking at that note was 'PiETY',
en.wikipedia.org...

Piety in modern English usage can refer to a way to win the favour or forgiveness of God. According to some, this type of piety does not necessarily require spiritual piety, while others refrain from distinguishing the two.

It is also used by others to refer only to external signs that result from the spiritual aspect of piety. That is, according to some, if one is "truly" pious (in the spiritual sense), the natural and inevitable result of it will be religious piety. By this definition, then, piety can be either genuine, in that it springs from spiritual piety, or false, in that it is an attempt to exhibit the signs of piety for their own sake, or for some other reason (such as propitiation or public esteem).

Piety in a historical context implied high morality, as religious diversity was unlike what is seen in modern populations. Piety now often refers to great devotion to one's own religion but may not have a modern moral association.

Notice how 'piety' has one lower case letter in the type, PiETY.
Pi:
en.wikipedia.org...

The number π is a mathematical constant, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, commonly approximated as 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century, though it is also sometimes spelled out as "pi" (/paɪ/).

ETY:
A quick search for 'ETY' produced The ETY Habitation Site
www.wikiwand.com...

The Ety Habitation Site is an archaeological site in the central part of the U.S. state of Ohio. Located northeast of the village of Carroll in Fairfield County,[2] it encompasses an area of about 4 acres (1.6 ha),[1] which is covered by a group of hillocks. Here have been found large numbers of artifacts of prehistoric man; the nature of the material found suggests that the Habitation Site was a substantial settlement for a long period, most likely from the Hopewellian period, two thousand years ago. Few Hopewellian sites have been discovered that both yielded such valuable information and were so little damaged by the passage of time; as a result, the Ety Habitation Site is a leading archaeological site.[3]

Also, an 'ETY' search comes up with an investment corporation called Eaton Vance:
www.nasdaq.com...
Eaton Vance:
www.eatonvance.com...

Eaton Vance is a leading global asset manager whose history dates to 1924. With offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Eaton Vance and its affiliates offer individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company’s long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today’s most discerning investors.

I don't know if any of the above bear any clues or if they are even relevant, but just thought I would post for additional ideas.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This may be my ego speaking, but i feel this is connected the message that I delivered as of late to the TPTB. The timing of all this is just too much. In the end, dont hate the messenger. In either case, bless all! I hope good comes of the changes we will see happening this year.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Sad day when I understand what these images mean. The hangman card, and the Assyrian comment from several users also nailed it.

the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

Doubt that the date has meaning, but ill be checking back here on that day.

Interesting thread. S &F

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just some thoughts for the record. Wikileaks is supposed to be posting something soon, and while they don't typically take this path, maybe if they had something really Earth-shattering they would do something like this to get the attention it deserves.

The Clinton / Trump thing may be a bit obvious. While I don't personally believe the rumors, if there is something linking the entire election to a Clinton & Trump conspiracy...that would be kinda obvious.

I usually just ignore these types of things since they never really result in anything of substance. But this one seems like something different. Not from what has been done or discovered...just a feeling.

But as other posters have said, at least we don't have to wait too long.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

If it was serious it wouldn't be presented like this. Money wouldn't have been put into it like this. The information would have been put out with no mystery to follow.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am a born again christian. The designation of "501c3" on the back lower right and the words Judge Not Eat Drink and Be Merry/ DIE speak volumes to me. The references are to the fallen state of the Evangelical church the "great falling away" before that "man of sin is revealed to the whole world, whose works are of satan." Read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 carefully. Most churches today are fallen from the Gospel and embrace sin preach the Prosperity Gospel and are doctrinal apostates. Many churches that still teach sound bible doctrine are prepared to loose their 501c3 status if the Beast Government system forces them to stop teaching homosexuality is sinful.

Note that on the Left side it says a quote from the Satanic Bible "Do as thou wilt" and "Dance to your DNA" which is under the Supreme Court building and under the slain Justice woman. This evokes approval of any sin and you can live the way you want and dance to your own DNA becuas you were "made this way" as popular pro homosexual artist Lady Gaga says.

Also Feast of Trumpets.....

Feast of Trump?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The dots amount to 666 as was previously mentioned, here is an example of both side by side

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Looks like the Wikileaks logo in Mr.Teeth's other post

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtMinuteman

501(c)(3) is for tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, which I believe alludes to the Clinton Foundation.

edit on 11-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Hold on now Rapha, I'm trying to keep some sanity regarding this and I hope you are too.

If it is true, then shouldn't we cast our fears aside knowing we have nothing to lose ?

Jesus said in Matthew 10:35 that blood relations will turn against each other in the end times.

How long do you think a follower of Christ will last for in a family that loves the Mammon ?

Imagine every family member getting a million One World Currency credits to jump start the New World Economy. Now imagine how rapidly family members will kill the Christian family members who turn the free money down and snatch away the Christian's share while they are dying or getting shipped off to a FEMA camp.

Its the round up of Christians that is going to drag me away from ATS.

I have had sanity all the time. I just know my days are now numbered to possibly less than 2 weeks due to loads of coincidences that occurred Y-o-Y 1996.

The Bills might be a hoax. However, from Jesus's point of view, He is now able to see who has chosen Him over the Beast. So this possible hoax has worked in His favour.

Every event whether its good or bad, always works in His favour. There are no such things as coincidences as i found out after talking to Shymhz. If you are an angel, then you will know exactly who that watcher is.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

But look above it...Churches being swept away by the black waters proceeding from the dragon. It does not involve the Clinton foundation. But involves the churches that "Judge" using rightous judgement.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There is no secret Rapture. 2 Thessalonians is quite plain on the Falling Away and the revealing of Antichrist. The so called Rapture only occurs at the first Ressurection which is pre Wrath. I used to believe and advocate a secret pre trib rapture, but this is a fantasy and does not refine the Church body like Gold and Silver through the Refiners' fire to burn off our impurities.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Background on BadSelfEater website has now turned red and music has changed to Vide Cor Meum - Patrick Cassidy

edit on 11-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join