It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Here is the face, but you can't really see much. Maybe if someone can play a bit with the image to try and show something more?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here is a video of the face above.

Since source is 240p there is very little you can do to enhance it. Its like trying to recover lossless DVD quality audio from a 96kbit file. It just wont work. The data isnt there.

But - at least its more visible, whatever it is : )
A quick guess is that its CGI - and not very good CGI either : )

sendvid.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dollars, statues, yellow ribbons and flags are symbols...

"I leave symbols to the symbol minded" --George Carlin

It is a wicked generation that seeks a sign. --Bible Hub

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid
Good early morning to you. I have noticed a few things that I have not seen mentioned in this thread or on other sites and so I will list them here.

First off, "THIS NOTE IT IS NOT BACK" is bizarrely improper English given the amount of effort they put into making everything else make sense when folded. Given that "BADSELFEATER" is an anagram I suggest that this may be as well, though I can make no sense of it so far. It produces the letters ABCEHIIIKNNOOSSTTTT, and given the assortment I highly suspect a word may end with "-tion". I put together this list of words that work, including one in Latin, although given the "k" I expect it will not turn out to be Latin.

anoint
attention
inhibit
initiate
nation
notion
notation
ostentation
section
station
sensation
ab initio

Second, the comma after "WASHINGTON" looks like a period, and in this fold produces N.D.C. Given the references to Clinton and Trump I suppose this refers to the Democratic National Committee, and thus might have something to do with Wikileaks after all.

Third, I noticed that on the folded bill, the Nazi Eagle/UN logo corresponds to the countries beside it. The Eagle is beside Brazil (which is where many Germans fled after the war), and the UN logo is beside Belgium (Brussels HQ).

Fourth, while the "A" in the bottom left corner certainly refers to the Manhattan Project (Oppenheimer was quoted as saying "Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds":
The opposite side clearly is drawn within an "O". A and O must refer to Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

Oh and one more thing I forgot to add. That video of the warehouse is in 240p, meaning it was not meant to show detail. I then expect the length of the video contains its secret. It is 22:01, and that is interestingly enough similar to Cicada 3301. Perhaps that was a recruitment tool for this whole event..?

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Secondly, I've been wondering if there is any connection between this and the strange video posted on ATS a while back titled 11B X 1371.

I sincerely doubt it, as that video's creator admitted that he enjoyed cryptography as an art form, and was able to produce the exact mask and morse code gloves he created for the video. Also, it contained spelling mistakes in some of the messages.

edit on 11-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Dollars, statues, yellow ribbons and flags are symbols...

"I leave symbols to the symbol minded" --George Carlin

It is a wicked generation that seeks a sign. --Bible Hub

At the same time, we were told to watch for all these things that we not be taken as a thief in the night.

However, in this instance, these are not signs from God we're talking about. This is most definitely an earthly thing taking place.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

High-res link

That last photo...reminded me of this, in a way. (of course the earthquake under it doesn't look good though)

edit on 11-9-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
my mistake
edit on 11-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Are you sure it's related?

ETA: By the way, those sensitive to pics of (what looks like) mutilated children, don't look at this profile, or at least avoid looking at the profile pic.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Lots of interesting developments overnight it seems. Someone went and got the poster that was put up (or at least a pic of it) across from Trump Tower:

Someone over at 4chan pulled this screenshot out of the video:

Several gifs have been posted beginning here. There appear to be people walking from left to right inside the building.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not really sure about anything..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I feel like it's been inactive for too long to be related. Last post was in June.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

took that down, thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall
And the other thing I forgot is, this absolutely is the sun disc from the Tablet of Shamash, god of Justice in the Epic of Gilgamesh:

And the Chinese/Arabic words for peace may just refer to China entering the Syrian conflict.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

The other background image looks like the Reset one.

A closer inspection of the "reset" picture shows a "P" & and "N" making the word "serpent" or "present."

Also, I'm not sure if it was here that this other image was posted, but I thought it might be good to include.

originally posted by: bluesman462002
a reply to: sideysid
The Eagle on the Bill is a NAZI Eagle.

I've seen it mentioned that this is the German eagle rather than the Nazi eagle due to the direction the bird is facing. Haven't followed up on that, though.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm hearing violins here is my psychotic entry.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Was just curious about the date of September 14 in regards to any historical significance and actually was surprised at there being so much! Forgive me if this seems a side-track but it was an interesting avenue of asking why September 14th?

September 14
1146 Zangi of the Near East is murdered. The Sultan Nur ad-Din, his son, pursues the conquest of Edessa.
1321 Dante Alighieri dies of malaria just hours after finishing writing Paradiso.
1544 Henry VIII‘s forces take Boulogne, France.
1773 Russian forces under Aleksandr Suvorov successfully storm a Turkish fort at Hirsov, Turkey.
1791 Louis XVI swears his allegiance to the French constitution.
1812 Napoleon Bonaparte‘s invasion of Russia reaches its climax as his Grande Armee enters Moscow–only to find the enemy capital deserted and burning, set afire by the few Russians who remained.
1814 Francis Scott Key writes the words to the “Star Spangled Banner” as he waits aboard a British launch in the Chesapeake Bay for the outcome of the British assault on Fort McHenry during the War of 1812.
1847 U.S. forces under Gen. Winfield Scott capture Mexico City, virtually bringing the two-year Mexican War to a close.
1853 The Allies land at Eupatoria on the west coast of Crimea.
1862 At the battles of South Mountain and Crampton’s Gap, Maryland Union troops smash into the Confederates as they close in on what will become the Antietam battleground.
1901 Vice President Theodore Roosevelt is sworn in as the 26th President of the United States upon the death of William McKinley, who was shot eight days earlier.
1911 Russian Premier Pyotr Stolypin is mortally wounded in an assassination attempt at the Kiev opera house.
1943 German troops abandon the Salerno front in Italy..
1960 Iraq, Iran, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia form OPEC.
1966 Operation Attleboro, designed as a training exercise for American troops, becomes a month-long struggle against the Viet Cong.
1975 Mother Elizabeth Ann Seton becomes the first native-born American saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
1979 Nur Muhammad Taraki, president and former prime minister of Afghanistan, is assassinated in a coup in which prime minister Hafizullah Amin seizes power.
1982 Bachir Gemayel, president-elect of Lebanon, is killed along with 26 others in a bomb blast in Beirut.
1984 Joe Kittinger, a former USAF fighter pilot during the Vietnam War, becomes the first person to pilot a gas balloon solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
1994 Major League Baseball players strike over a salary cap and other proposed changes, forcing the cancellation of the entire postseason and the World Series.
2007 Northern Rock Bank suffers the UK’s first bank run in 150 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
teenagers having fun making fake money, cute

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I must be tired because I thought those ufos were a part of the design of the building..time to analyze!

Look like eggs to me.
But i did just eat some

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm still holding to what I said on the first page, this is either a viral marketing ploy for a movie, show, game, something or it is just someone doing it for the lulz..

Watching the way this thread is developing for some people in it reminds me of exactly the way the Superbowl 24 commercials spun some posters here up that the IllumiNSAMasons were coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join