It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: -Blackout-
Hillary is so disliked it might not even matter in the end. Her popularity factor is bottom of the barrel.

Hillary is the number two worst liked candidate in US History. Do you know who the number one worst liked candidate is in US history? Donald Trump.

Is that true? Are both of them the least liked in election history?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Hillary is so disliked it might not even matter in the end. Her popularity factor is bottom of the barrel.

Hillary is the number two worst liked candidate in US History. Do you know who the number one worst liked candidate is in US history? Donald Trump.

Americans’ Distaste For Both Trump And Clinton Is Record-Breaking

These are people who don’t just like or dislike the candidates, they really like or dislike them.

No past candidate comes close to Clinton, and especially Trump, in terms of engendering strong dislike a little more than six months before the election.

Clinton’s average “strongly unfavorable” rating in probability sample polls from late March to late April, 37 percent, is about 5 percentage points higher than the previous high between 19803 and 2012. Trump, though, is on another planet. Trump’s average “strongly unfavorable” rating, 53 percent, is 20 percentage points higher than every candidate’s rating besides Clinton’s. Trump is less disliked than David Duke was when Duke ran for the presidency in 1992, but Duke never came close to winning the nomination. In fact, I’ve seen never anything like Trump’s numbers heading into a general election for someone who is supposed to be competitive.4

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Crazy world and crazy times.

Almost insane that each of them are lined up to become democratically elected as leader of your country.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Last I checked they were basically even, with Hillary losing her "supposedly" big lead in the polls. Not like I even care what a poll says at this point. Guess we will see in November.

Mentioning Monica will do nothing. I didn't care about Monica when it happened. The only thing that bothered me was the lying in court. I mean who cares if he cheated on his wife. That's personal business between him and Hillary.

Hillary dug her own grave by putting national security at risk numerous times. He should just stick with that among many other things that have been proven already.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Last I checked they were basically even, with Hillary losing her "supposedly" big lead in the polls. Not like I even care what a poll says at this point. Guess we will see in November.

Mentioning Monica will do nothing. I didn't care about Monica when it happened. The only thing that bothered me was the lying in court. I mean who cares if he cheated on his wife. That's personal business between him and Hillary.

Hillary dug her own grave by putting national security at risk numerous times. He should just stick with that among many other things that have been proven already.

There is nothing provable that Hillary has done that your average politician doesn't do on a weekly basis. Attacking her on those points is what's useless. It is overly complicated and applies to them all.

IMHO presidential elections are about who can look the most presidential and I don't think a cuckolded spouse looks presidential.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump has only one saving grace....the debates. If he uses his campaign tactics in the debate, Clinton will trash him.

My bet is that he will punk out and not even show up to the debates; And use some lame excuse to cover up his cowardice like he did with Bernie.

Trump supporters are going to be in for a surprise in the debates. Keep in mind that Hillary beat Obama in the debates in 08 and Obama is smart and knows what he is talking about. Trump on the other hand...

I hear he isn't even practicing...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: Sremmos80 Its the way Hillary ruined those women after they spilled the beans that makes it relevant.

I agree and kills her with liberals and feminists!!! And trump has a problem with women.

Hell, Everyone already knows the story.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

IMHO presidential elections are about who can look the most presidential and I don't think a cuckolded spouse looks presidential.

You could be right. At the same time, I don't think many people see Trump looking 'Presidential' either. Certainly not outside of US borders where the world is collectively pinching itself and expecting to wake up from a mad dream.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Seen any yard signs??? Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump has only one saving grace....the debates. If he uses his campaign tactics in the debate, Clinton will trash him.

My bet is that he will punk out and not even show up to the debates; And use some lame excuse to cover up his cowardice like he did with Bernie.

Trump supporters are going to be in for a surprise in the debates. Keep in mind that Hillary beat Obama in the debates in 08 and Obama is smart and knows what he is talking about. Trump on the other hand...

Of course not. The Donald is above measly things like "preparing for a debate". That's what the plebes do, not the Donald.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You could be right. At the same time, I don't think many people see Trump looking 'Presidential' either. Certainly not outside of US borders where the world is collectively pinching itself and expecting to wake up from a mad dream.

He definately drops in "looking presidential," I'm just betting cuckolded spouse looks even worse and less leadershipy.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This election is rigged. There's no possible way HILLARY could beat Trump at this point in a legitimate election.

But US presidential elections aren't legit. They've all been rigged--at least since JFK. Trump is playing a role. He's playing a character--a character that's scripted to lose to Hillary.

He'll keep saying crazy things to make it at least somewhat plausible that HILLARY has the support necessary to win the election.

You guys all believe in the system still?

Is this a conspiracy forum or what?
edit on Tue Sep 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And inherently every media question becomes " how do you feel about trumps attacks on your husbands affairs?"

Constantly reinforcing the narrative.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
This election is rigged. There's no possible way Hitlery could beat Trump at this point in a legitimate election.

But US presidential elections aren't legit. They've all been rigged--at least since JFK. Trump is playing a role. He's playing a character--a character that's scripted to lose to Hillary.

He'll keep saying crazy things to make it at least somewhat plausible that Hildabeast has the support necessary to win the election.

You guys all believe in the system still?

Is this a conspiracy forum or what?

Except he has been a horrible canidate that even half of the right wing press despises....

Except for that yea it's obviously rigged...

What?!?!

He can't even unite republicans against hitlery...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I really hope that Hillary blows Trump out of the water in the election. That way anyone who suggests the election was rigged can be laughed at. Rigging a close election could be plausible. Though even then I doubt it would be done for Hillary. I'd believe it being rigged in favor of Trump before believing it was rigged in favor of Hillary and even that I don't think will happen. However, in the case of a blow out, no one rigs a blowout. That would make it too obvious and easy to be caught rigging the election.

These rumblings of how the election "will" be rigged are really making me pissed off. Merely suggesting them is basically undermining our entire political process and showing a non-faith in our system. Without faith in our system, it falls apart, opening the doors to MUCH worse systems. This rhetoric needs to be squashed as quickly as possible, and Hillary getting a landslide victory would be the best way to do it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So how could/can he win?

2 words....Monica Lawinski....

Use the one thing that you can pin on the clintons that doesn't also apply to you.

The Lawinski scandal.

Make Hillary talk about her deepest shame and darkest hour.

Thoughts?

I will skip the moral and ethical questions about that strategy....And skip to the sociopathic meat of it...

(1) Trump cheated on each of his last 2 wives...with the future wife...married 3 times.

So that too is not solid ground for him.

(2) Attacking Hillary based on the infidelities of her husband...Does not directly attack Hillary and is seen as unseemly and largely irrelevant by most Americans.

(3) The numbers vary between 30%-60% of married people have cheated on their spouse. Most women who have survived infidelity in a marriage will utterly hate Trump for attacking Hillary because her husband cheated on her.

Apart from the ethics of it, that strategy is a loser for Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Of course not. The Donald is above measly things like "preparing for a debate". That's what the plebes do, not the Donald.

He's practising every single day, out talking to the people and speaking at rallies. I am sure Hillary needs the 'practice'. I would suggest that Trump actually meeting people and campaigning so hard is a better barometer of how important he thinks the election is than a debate. if it's true he couldn't give a stuff about the debates, that's another positive.
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

With the qualifiers...only going back to 1984 and numbers from March this year..
www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You shouldn't be pissed off at the discussion of election rigging. It's a possibility and the visibility Trump has brought to the issue helps everyone. Homeland Security seem to think it's an issue now too. America is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, after all.
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
You've never prepped for a single debate in your life have you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join