It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No government corruption? Hmmm...I see. You mean like the DNC primaries?

As far as likability? The latest CNN(Clinton News Network) not the RCP average shows Trump with a +3 favorability over Hillary.

People are fed up.

The biggest things about the CNN poll:
Trump has a massive 20 point lead with Independents
Trump has a massive lead with married women. (a double-digit lead) - this suggests Trump's apparent woman problem was always a lie - it's only single women, who probably correlate heavily with the young and less wealthy, where Hillary scores big.
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

As far as likability? The latest CNN(Clinton News Network) not the RCP average shows Trump with a +3 favorability over Hillary.

People are fed up.

Trump has a massive lead with married women. (a double-digit lead) - this suggests Trump's apparent woman problem was always a lie - it's only single women, who probably correlate heavily with the young and less wealthy, where Hillary scores big.

Trump has a 17% lead over Clinton with Married Women
Clinton has a 53% lead over Trump with Single Women

For women as a total group, Clinton ahs a 15-20 point lead.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Which she just asks what does her husband's affair have to do with any issue going on today...

I don't doubt that he will do something like that, and everyone will see it as childish and irrelevant.

He was impeached as POTUS.

He was debarred for lying to Congress,

Should this guy be allowed to live once again in the White HOuse

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

People are fed up.

Yes, I already said that - Trump wins with married women, Hillary with single women.
My point is that it is therefore NOT a woman issue with Trump. How could it be when he leads by such a big margin with married women. There is something else at play. My guess is it's to do with age profiles, income profiles and geographical distribution.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Except those 45,000 emails, 12 phones, and pay to play right. Thanks for playing though.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

People are fed up.

Yes, I already said that - Trump wins with married women, Hillary with single women.

My point is that it is therefore NOT a woman issue with Trump.

Hmmm..How to say this...

In 2012 Pres. Obama beat Romney on the womens' vote by a 12 point margin..

At the time..

point difference was the largest gender gap since the pollster began compiling the vote by subgroup in 1952.
It’s 2016 now, and the Republican Party’s problems with those same voters is much worse.

In fact, Romney's numbers look stellar compared to current Republican front-runner Donald Trump's.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People are fed up.

My point is that it is therefore NOT a woman issue with Trump.

Hmmm..How to say this...

In 2012 Pres. Obama beat Romney on the womens' vote by a 12 point margin..

At the time..

point difference was the largest gender gap since the pollster began compiling the vote by subgroup in 1952.
It’s 2016 now, and the Republican Party’s problems with those same voters is much worse.

In fact, Romney's numbers look stellar compared to current Republican front-runner Donald Trump's.

www.usnews.com...

Not sure what point you are arguing on? Clinton is leading with women overall, but Trump is winning easily with married women. Therefore the narrative that he has a woman problem (i.e. they hate him) is not correct. It's another factor at play.
Trump is leading with men by as much as Clinton is leading with women overall, by the way. So, the comparison to Obama is irrelevant. It's a different campaign.
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
2012 saw the largest difference ever between splitting the male/female vote or the gender gap. It had one of the highest turnouts ever for women in an election also. However, if you go back and look, married people are more likely to vote so the 'single' women will not carry this for Hillary. If female turnout was not as high in 08 Obama could have lost. That is what Hillary is banking on. Abortion rights and Female/gay right were YUUGE in 2012 but not so much this year. This is the election of immigration and economy.

I think Hillary is going to lose the 'black female vote' that Obama got which is what pushed him so high.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Except those 45,000 emails, 12 phones, and pay to play right. Thanks for playing though.

Our entire political system is pay to play. Make a million dollar donation to ANY CANIDATE and you get a meeting.

You need her making a decision based on said donation, which is hard to prove because of the entire "citizens United" type set up.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hillary has to be very worried - the poll also highlights that Trump is approaching 50% who think he is trustworthy, up considerably (from an admittedly low bar), whilst Clinton has sunk into the 30's. Trump's net favorability is also higher than Clinton's in this poll.

It's a big change from just 2-3 weeks ago when the race was declared over.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
hm.... Well he's at 45% today over Hilary's 43%, and that's a CNN poll. And he's been winning by a lot more this entire time. All you have to do is go to Hilary's Facebook. Look at the comments on her posts. Everyone hates her. Now go to trumps Facebook. Look at his posts. Everyone loves him. His name is the most googled subject. He has twice as many followers as Hillary on most social media, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
edit on 6-9-2016 by calihan_12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The bad news is whether its Hillary or Trump that wins we are all fkd...period, end of discussion.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

How could it be when he leads by such a big margin with married women.

Because he loses by a much bigger margin in single women and loses overall by a big margin in all women.

Your myopic view of Trumps standing in woman is ignorant. You pick one field where Trump is 17% ahead and claim it as proof that there is no problem. Ignoring the even bigger margins he is losing by both in other fields and overall.

Anything to fit your agenda.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep. I especially agree with the first paragraph as it relates to this thread.

If Trump were stupid enough to attack Clinton for the Lewinsky scandal, then Hillary could respond with this: A Republican-led Senate found Clinton not guilty on all impeachment charges.

And not only that, but many of the Republicans who led the charge during the impeachment process ended up having sex scandals of their own. (More details can be found HERE)

It ain't just that. That's one place Trump shouldn't go, given his own record on marital infidelity, the affairs he's had, and his own womanizing. Trump has 5 kids with three different women. Not exactly the model of those traditional family values the Republicans love to tout. Say what you will about Hillary Clinton, but at least from that angle, she beats Trump hands down. She's still on her first and only husband despite his antics, has one kid by the same husband, and even stayed in the marriage despite her husband's rampant philandering and sexual exploits, something many Christian conservatives expect women to do anyway.

The original point stands. There is nothing Trump can attack Hillary Clinton on that either doesn't apply to himself, or can't be countered with some equally impressive skeletons of his own. And the fact that both were practically bosom buddies and ran in the same circles is not lost on me, either.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well that's a given. He is the king of projection. That's what sociopaths do so well. He is losing and will lose because to him it is a reality show. The majority of voting Americans are smarter than that and realize this is a serious job that will affect the lives of their children's children.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
New poll amongst the military, currently serving and veterans, shows Trump with a massive lead over Clinton, 55% to 36%.
There was previously quite a bit of debate on this topic, now we have some clear indication. It's not a surprise to me but it might be for some.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Because he loses by a much bigger margin in single women and loses overall by a big margin in all women.

Your myopic view of Trumps standing in woman is ignorant. You pick one field where Trump is 17% ahead and claim it as proof that there is no problem. Ignoring the even bigger margins he is losing by both in other fields and overall.

Over 40% of women say they will vote for him, and a majority of married women. Doesn't sound like much of a problem with women.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Over 40% of women say they will vote for him, and a majority of married women. Doesn't sound like much of a problem with women.

Why do you keep mentioning married women? Why are you adding an extra subset to the category in order to find a stat that actually supporters Trump.

40% isn't good is it? Are you claiming like it is? So let me guess 40% is great for Trump but the 36% for Clinton in veterans is a huge problem for her? What a joke.

Also why do you suddenly use poll data? I thought you Trumpettes said they were biased and wrong. Or is it just when they don't support you.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Screw all the stupid statements and flip flopping. The reason he is losing to Hillary is because the vast majority of his attacks against her fit him as well.

He's not LOSING anything.

These are just polls. Anyone who has taken a stats class knows one thing....statistics are lies, damn lies. It's all about the data points. In this election, I could get different results depending on who I asked, what I asked them specifically, where I ask, etc. All tailored to whatever agenda I have.

Likewise, many Trump supporters aren't replying to pollsters, so they aren't reflected in the polls.

I would say we'd see on election day, but sadly, I believe the fix has been in for some time now, and the "polls" are going to be used to paint a picture of it being a close race, even when it isn't.....even once Hillary's October Surprise comes out.....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Screw all the stupid statements and flip flopping. The reason he is losing to Hillary is because the vast majority of his attacks against her fit him as well.

He's not LOSING anything.

These are just polls. Anyone who has taken a stats class knows one thing....statistics are lies, damn lies. It's all about the data points. In this election, I could get different results depending on who I asked, what I asked them specifically, where I ask, etc. All tailored to whatever agenda I have.

Likewise, many Trump supporters aren't replying to pollsters, so they aren't reflected in the polls.

I would say we'd see on election day, but sadly, I believe the fix has been in for some time now, and the "polls" are going to be used to paint a picture of it being a close race, even when it isn't.....even once Hillary's October Surprise comes out.....

He is losing the vast majority of news personalities. Plus there are WAY more left leaning Americans than right learners. The left is just worse at voting.

So it would be super hard for ANY republican to win. Let alone a Ted Cruz type that only the most conservative like at all.

So at best Trump will pull off an electoral squeaker. I'm not seeing the "winning all along stuff" at all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join