It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ummm...Trump has cheated on his past wives, past girlfriends, and has been accused of multiple sexual assaults (at least one with a minor).

I don't think Trump really has the moral high ground to make this attack.

Not in the Oval Office and on a national stage. The American people don't know every detail of his affairs. They do with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Not only did Trump publicly say that it was nothing, the American people agreed with him. That entire thing backfired on the GOP. And considering Trumps own background the last thing he wants is his treatment of women brought up again.

For Trump time is just to short. His failure to manage the ground game in battle ground states and leaving it up to GOP was a huge mistake. Knowing how poor his refashions are with lots of the GOP the on the ground game is all over the place. With not campaign support or supervision it is a complete mess. Granted his campaign has been a train wreck and they spend most of the time putting out fires instead of doing anything proactive. You have to wonder how Trump runs a company when he has failed so badly and running a campaign. Picking the right people, setting goals, assigning assets, deploying assets etc. should have been a strong point for Trump. Instead along with lack of self control his leadership abilities have proven to be some of his biggest weaknesses.

Right no only something crazy happening can save Trump. The last meeting about finding 270 in the electoral map did not seem to come up with any real plan.

Trump should have cleaned house and cleaned up his own act at the convention. Got on message, stopped with nonsense feuds, got off twitter, hired a decent staff, sat down and learned about the economy, foreign affairs, the military etc, and basically just start acting like an adult.

Instead the GOP had to basically threaten Trump to get him under control, making him read his speeches, keeping handlers with him at all times and keeping him away from saying what he wants. To little to late.

The entire thing backfired posthumously. Bill was already out of office so no one cared.

Now bill is trying to move back into the White House. Making it relevant again.

Plus it is not Bill you are attacking. This time it is Hillary, who stayed with a cheater and slut shamed his floozies.

You get her from the left and the right.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep. I especially agree with the first paragraph as it relates to this thread.

If Trump were stupid enough to attack Clinton for the Lewinsky scandal, then Hillary could respond with this: A Republican-led Senate found Clinton not guilty on all impeachment charges.

And not only that, but many of the Republicans who led the charge during the impeachment process ended up having sex scandals of their own. (More details can be found HERE)

You really think " but some other republicans have done it to would work on a debate stage?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Ummm...Trump has cheated on his past wives, past girlfriends, and has been accused of multiple sexual assaults (at least one with a minor).

Not in the Oval Office and on a national stage. The American people don't know every detail of his affairs. They do with Hillary.

Hillary didn't have an affair.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The GOP needs to tread lightly in their criticism of Clinton least it look like "Political Rape"

Trump has already taken steps in that direction....not smart!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hillary didn't have an affair.

No but bill will be moving into the whitehouse too.

He had a 20 year old blow him in the Oval Office, it doesn't get much more "disrespecting the office" than that..

She can't paint it from the feminist bend because she stayed and slut shamed the Chics.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The GOP needs to tread lightly in their criticism of Clinton least it look like "Political Rape"

Trump has already taken steps in that direction....not smart!

The GOP puts out a fake scandal once a week...

A scandal usually debunked by a republican lead congressional committee.

You really think pointing at the one real scandal you have will hurt them??

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Donald Trump isn't losing. Period.

As eluded to by the Trump yard signs in yards everywhere...

PS I haven't seen one yet and I live in MS.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
As a non American and someone that can only gets to see samples of what the MSM put out about this election I am not taking any notice of what the official polls say..

One thing I will add is that I DON'T BELIEVE TRUMP IS LOSING...

I know many on here will say "so what" to my next statement but Trumps online presence within social media is very very strong, I also have a feeling that there are a lot of closet voters that on the day will put a X next to his name (or push a button not sure how it is done now in the US)..

Left wing liberals are losing ground the world over (just look at Merkel in Germany) as people are seeing what the regressive left can do to a nation and I believe the current mindset is changing to a strong more right wing approach. I see many non MSM commentators that are supporting him and many higher profile alternative media networls such as Info Wars, Paul Joseph Watson are strongly pushing for him, these sources all have a wide reaching fan base that will not just sit home come the election..

No matter what the MSM say there are so many more ways of getting information to people, and with that I would hope that every person of a voting age understands the seriousness of what Hillary has done and what she is likely to do if she wins. Trump granted is untried but I would have so much more faith in him than Hillary.. Although at this stage she is looking increasingly ill and I personally would say she would do well to retire totally to a nursing home.

Regarding the debates, I have no idea what the format will be or how long they are expected to last and granted Hillary is a old war horse of the Political game but she is certainly not match fit, far from it in fact...

Trump to his credit has been pounding the boards giving speech after speech and interview after interview. I think the longest I have seen her speak for is a matter of minutes, what she will be like after a hour or so of tough debate will be anyone's guess but on current form where would you put your money???....

RA

Well in America literally half the right wing media personalities are in a crusade against him..... So your theory is assuming that 4/5 of all internet media sources hate him. Most of their viewers like him....

I could see if there was a unified internet voice for him, but their isn't. Most Internet personalities HATE him.

IDK I just don't see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well she absolutely buried Monika had her kicked out and there were rumours of a physical catfight, and yet Hilldawg claims she "stands for women"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I don't think she stands for women either, but it doesn't change that the affair is rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If that is what Donnie turns to to try and trip her up he is going to get buried by her as well.
The people don't care about that affair anymore.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

2 words....Monica Lawinski....

pretty much nobody cared then outside of hardliner republicans
and less people care now...about her husbands antics.

Trump has married repeatedly, Clintons stuck together through good times and bad. Thats what would be said about that.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
OP, you don't seem to understand the true history on this. The deal between Bill and Hillary was, he was going to be a great President for eight years and then Hillary was going to be elected on popular proclamation for another eight years.

Really, that is what Hillary was thinking. That was what the whole 'two for the price of one' meme was during their early days.

Trouble is, Bill couldn't keep his zipper up dating back to the Arkansas days and a lot of Hillary's time was spent in containing the 'bimbo eruptions'. She didn't care that he was doing it (or them), because she's not interested in him sexually. It's a political marriage, not the kind of marriage most of us consider normal and a financial engine. Both candidates worship power and money, just that they emphasize one over the other inversely.

Bill also may just have a bit of a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with Hillary because he managed over and over again to sabotage her just when her side of the payoff was come due - from the Lewinsky affair at the end of his term that humiliated her in front of the world (and I must admit, she turned masterfully into a pity party) to falling asleep at her biggest moment yet - the DNC convention where we were treated to the juxtaposition of her taking a victory lap and him dozing off like a doddering fool, which Tim Kaine awkwardly tried to cover up with his body. Now we know Tim's role in all this...he'll be the court jester.

OP's idea is too simple, Hillary would just laugh that cackle at him and ask him about his three marriages and infamous 'thousands' of women he always said wanted him for his body... not his money. She's got those Howard Stern tapes waiting in the background, if enough people don't already consider him a worse bit of a sleaze than her.

Sorry to tell Trump supporters this, but the MSM and whoever takes care of counting the votes, is in the bag for Hillary and has been for over a year now. There's billions of dollars in favors riding on it, nothing short of a lone gunman or a trip and fall down a flight of stairs will change the outcome now.

If the MSM can conveniently forget in less than a week that Bernie had the nomination stolen from him, do you really think anything Trump says will stop her?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You have a very warped perception if you think anyone things she stuck thru it because she was a battered woman. Well I am sure some do that want to paint it that way.
No one cares about that affair anymore, it doesn't do anything but show that trump can't go toe to toe with her with out resorting to something like that. But don't worry, I am sure he will bring it up.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep. I especially agree with the first paragraph as it relates to this thread.

If Trump were stupid enough to attack Clinton for the Lewinsky scandal, then Hillary could respond with this: A Republican-led Senate found Clinton not guilty on all impeachment charges.

And not only that, but many of the Republicans who led the charge during the impeachment process ended up having sex scandals of their own. (More details can be found HERE)

You really think " but some other republicans have done it to would work on a debate stage?

Actually, yeah I do. I also think it would work to point out that Trump himself thought the impeachment attempt was a waste of time. And that the Republican Party as a whole showed that they also thought it was a waste of time by finding Bill not guilty on all charges during the impeachment process. Anyone can "talk the talk", but when it came time to "walk the walk", the Republican controlled Senate found Bill not guilty on all charges.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why is Monica Lewinski her deepest shame?

Do you often blame women when their husbands cheat?

Isn't this Monica's moment of deepest shame?

She's the whore.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I dont think thats a very good strategy, if he uses it against her, she is going to play victim and refer to every cheating wife in the world, their struggles, cheating on someone is not a deadly sin, its wrong alright..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Make Hillary talk about her deepest shame and darkest hour. Make her in detail be forced to constantly relive the situation. Make her describe every shame filled angry thought. Always asking if it is right to allow some one who so disrespected the office (Bill) should again be allowed to live there.

Let's all hope this election cycle will bring an end to 'attack' politics. Ideally the next one will be based on policies instead of everything but policies.

I read the thread about President Rodrigo Duterte. It looks like a platform of wide-scale vigilante killings of drug suspects would surge Trump towards success. Duterte is getting a lot of support amongst US ATSers.

Build a wall. Deport the illegals. Kill drug suspects. Vote Trump 2016!!

I'm being semi-satirical there. The point remains that attack politics is an approach that ignores policies over personalities. Maybe it's a good time for US politics to clean house?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

For women who don't try to steal her husband. What ever Monica got Monica deserved.

Hillary is for women.women's rights and human rights.
There's something to be said about holding a marriage together and surviving on the other side of controversy.

People didn't used to get divorced over every issue. They worked things out and helped the family survive.
Any long term marriage has done this. Not faced infedility necessarily but the sun doesn't shine all the time. A

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

If you're religious cheating is a deadly sin. It's one of the commandments.
Thou shall not commit adultery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join