It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Losing...and How He Can Win.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Seems to me every dump fails .
Every thing that's supposed to bring her down turns out to be bull . It's getting rather pathetic actually.
Where's that smoking gun?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

No if she broke the law they could get her. She didn't break any freaking laws.
What law do you believe she broke.
Name just one. For our benefit. Just one.
edit on 962016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Trump doesn't need to mention Lewinski. He can let his team make the younger generation aware that Hillary went after the women who were sexually assaulted by her husband or the women he had affairs with. She smeared them in the media and allegedly went after them with private investigators to harass and punish.

Hillary's long history of anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-freedom can be best expressed by her past and continued receipt of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia. It's better for Trump to highlight that again and again and again.

p.s the latest polls are so close as to make this a dead heat right now, with Trump surging and Hillary needing to stem the bleeding.
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What makes you think Trump is losing to Hillary?

You say he's losing to her, but all the recent polls show him ahead of her now.

you say Trump is losing. I say "show me some proof"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No women were ever assaulted by Bill Clinton. Let's get real people. You pull in every conspiracy theory under the sun because trump is going to lose this election.
Just because someone accuses you doesn't mean you did it.
Where are the convictions for rape or assualt?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Kalixi

I don't think she stands for women either, but it doesn't change that the affair is rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If that is what Donnie turns to to try and trip her up he is going to get buried by her as well.
The people don't care about that affair anymore.

It is definately irrelevant concerning policy, but concerning painting the clintons as unpresidential????

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

No women were ever assaulted by Bill Clinton. Let's get real people. You pull in every conspiracy theory under the sun because trump is going to lose this election.
Just because someone accuses you doesn't mean you did it.
Where are the convictions for rape or assualt?

Yea bill is famous for being super smooth, not creepy. Conservatives have to pick, you don't get rapey and a ladies man both.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump doesn't need to mention Lewinski. He can let his team make the younger generation aware that Hillary went after the women who were sexually assaulted by her husband or the women he had affairs with. She smeared them in the media and allegedly went after them with private investigators to harass and punish.

Hillary's long history of anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-freedom can be best expressed by her past and continued receipt of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia. It's better for Trump to highlight that again and again and again.

p.s the latest polls are so close as to make this a dead heat right now, with Trump surging and Hillary needing to stem the bleeding.

Sure is funny that that isn't working...

People don't care about unprovable scandals they can't even really understand the dynamics of.

Banging the 20 year old secretary though.....that's universally understood.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes ok, from a religious stand point that is, not in the western society liberal point of view, if you know what I mean

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Seems to me every dump fails .
Every thing that's supposed to bring her down turns out to be bull . It's getting rather pathetic actually.
Where's that smoking gun?

There isn't one. It is just conservatives preaching to the choir. It won't flip one vote.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: LifeMode

No if she broke the law they could get her. She didn't break any freaking laws.
What law do you believe she broke.
Name just one. For our benefit. Just one.

Ask for them to quote the email that proves corruption or criminality. There isn't one.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 Its the way Hillary ruined those women after they spilled the beans that makes it relevant.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What makes you think Trump is losing to Hillary?

You say he's losing to her, but all the recent polls show him ahead of her now.

you say Trump is losing. I say "show me some proof"

Every single swing state poll, states he must win all of to win.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
But is Trump actually losing? www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll. Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.

Trump is absolutely destroying Hillary with Independent voters. He is up on her by 20% according to CNN. Mitt Romney only had a 3% edge with Independent voters over Obama.

I think Hillary is just universally hated more than Trump. I think this slow drip drip drip process of her scandals will continue to make her lose ground and by November 8th, Trump might be 10-15% ahead of her due to it.

Trump meeting with Mexico's President and visiting these black churches are helping him. On the other hand, since the DNC, Hillary keeps losing ground weekly, no matter what her campaign does and says

In the end, Trump will be fine. Honestly, outside of Trump being on Clinton's kill list, I am not at all worried about him losing to Hillary. Trump has this in the bag if he stays on message.

Either way, what this tells us is that Trump's stock is definitely pointed up and Hillary's stock is pointed down.
edit on 6-9-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll. Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.

Trump is absolutely destroying Hillary with Independent voters. He is up on her by 20% according to CNN. Mitt Romney only had a 3% edge with Independent voters over Obama.

I think Hillary is just universally hated more than Trump. I think this slow drip drip drip process of her scandals will continue to make her lose ground and by November 8th, Trump might be 10-15% ahead of her due to it.

Trump meeting with Mexico's President and visiting these black churches are helping him. On the other hand, since the DNC, Hillary keeps losing ground weekly, no matter what her campaign does and says

In the end, Trump will be fine. Honestly, outside of Trump being on Clinton's kill list, I am not at all worried about him losing to Hillary. Trump has this in the bag if he stays on message.

Either way, what this tells us is that Trump's stock is definitely pointed up and Hillary's stock is pointed down.

Not in swing states not yet.....and to remind you he has to run the table.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Trumps big problem other than minority and women voters is he has lost the White College Educated vote in the battle ground states, where they once were GOP voters. His gains have all been in the Mid-West, which is non even a place he should have had have been working so hard in. He also has big problem in red stats. And he real big problems in battle ground states. He has to win almost all of those to have a chance. Clinton with her solid blue states needs only one of major battle ground states. And she has big leads in some and leads in most. And this is after a terrible week for Clinton. Trump has to expand his base beyond non college educated white males to have a chance. He however has spent most of his campaign burning those bridges.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As I said above, either way, Trump's stock is pointed up and Hillary's is pointed down. Hillary is losing ground every single week and that is a trend I don't see changing personally. By the time Nov 8th rolls around, Trump's lead will only be bigger. You don't overtake a double digit lead over your opponent nationally if you have zero chance to win like some say with Trump. People have been saying for a while now that Trump is gradually gaining ground on Hillary. A lot didn't believe it. But now that Trump is right there in the lead as of now, people are starting to take notice and understand what a lot of people have been saying all along.

Hillary is so disliked it might not even matter in the end. Her popularity factor is bottom of the barrel.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Trump has only one saving grace....the debates. If he uses his campaign tactics in the debate, Clinton will trash him.

My bet is that he will punk out and not even show up to the debates; And use some lame excuse to cover up his cowardice like he did with Bernie.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hillary is so disliked it might not even matter in the end. Her popularity factor is bottom of the barrel.

Hillary is the number two worst liked candidate in US History. Do you know who the number one worst liked candidate is in US history? Donald Trump.

So I wouldn't be so quick to talk about Hillary's unpopularity.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump has only one saving grace....the debates. If he uses his campaign tactics in the debate, Clinton will trash him.

My bet is that he will punk out and not even show up to the debates; And use some lame excuse to cover up his cowardice like he did with Bernie.

Trump supporters are going to be in for a surprise in the debates. Keep in mind that Hillary beat Obama in the debates in 08 and Obama is smart and knows what he is talking about. Trump on the other hand...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join