It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If Assange is assassinated, the little drips of info coming out of his organization will suddenly become a tidal wave. Hillary will have to step aside sooner than planned.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I can't listen to the video in this link right now, but perhaps someone can verify the claim?

Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called for WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange to be assassinated.

tweet

THAT WAS IN 2010!!! WHEN ASSANGE LEAKS WERE EXPOSING CIA ASSETTS.

AND HE IS NOT AND WAS NOT A "CLINTON STRATEGIST"...HE WAS WORKING FOR FOX NEWS UP UNTIL THIS YEAR AND NOW WORKS FOR CNN AS A COMMENTATOR.

STOP THE BS.

Quite a harsh response, considering that I said that I could not listen to it, and could someone please verify.

The point is - Assange tweeted that today, so it must be on his mind.
I think he is seriously worried for his safety, and regardless of when the video was taped, he wanted to remind people that Clinton's people want him dead.

edit on 8/10/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about this. It could be true, but Assange has a dog in this fight and it's not HRC. Or to put it better, his motive is to see her lose. That is not to say I'm discounting it, just that I'm skeptical.

For a bit of history between Assange and Hillary, and Google, I recommend reading this.. In it, Assange documents the shady connections between Google and HRC, which have shown up as most of us know in Google removing indictment from the auto complete in search, and the paper goes into many other areas. It's definitely shady, but it also does paint Assange as being motivated to see her fail, and from his perspective, I would say rightly so, but would he lie to do it? Maybe so, he's done it before.

When Assange was initially charged with sexual assault in Sweden, Assange said the group had been told to expect "dirty tricks", implying the allegations were baseless. But he had sex with the women, and so far as I understand the charge was that he refused to wear a condom. To me it seemed that he was lying and was using that as cover because it seems very difficult to see how these women could be honey pot plants given their history - they would have to have been placed before we even knew about Assange in the first place. My point in all this is that I believe he has lied for political purposes.

When Assange was on the TV in Netherlands hinting that it was Rich, he never actually said it was him, but it's clear he wants us to think it was him. When asked specifically he said wikileaks will never reveal its sources. But isn't the reason for that for the safety of the source? If the source is dead why not just come out and say it? That would end up protecting the safety of sources in the future if you actually gave evidence he was and was murdered. Furthermore, in the past wikileaks would not even talk about the identity of a source at all. so as not to give information that could lead you to them... but he already did that by creating this bounty... so why not follow up with the evidence? Very possibly because he's lying and wants an out of, "well I just said it's similar to the risk our sources take, which is true, you all just assumed I said he was the source". Another possibility is that Rich was tied to someone else he's trying to protect.
edit on 10-8-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The OTHER DNC/Clinton Death we don't hear about:

Mark Weiner was part of the DNC apparatus.
Mark Weiner was a major Clinton donor.
Mark Weiner was a longtime Clinton Associate and friend.
Mark Weiner shared in the ownership of private company Energy Pioneer Solutions (Along with Bill Clinton's mistress 'The Energizer', DNC Treasurer (and Seth Rich boss) Andrew Tobias...and Scott Kleeb (Seth Rich's former boss) and husband of Major Bernie delegate Jane Fleming Kleeb.
Mark Weiner's 'Cause of Death' still has not been released.
Mark Weiner died the night of Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC...on his way to be a delegate at the convention.

Major Democratic fundraiser, Clinton friend Mark Weiner dies

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Mark Weiner, a major Democratic fundraiser, Hillary Clinton supporter and provider of merchandise to the Democratic National Convention, died Tuesday in Rhode Island. Weiner, 62, died in Newport as he prepared to head to the convention in Philadelphia, former Providence Mayor Joe Paolino said. He had wanted to see his longtime friend, former President Bill Clinton, address the convention Tuesday, Paolino told The Providence Journal.

Weiner's company, Financial Innovations Inc., has since 1980 provided the official campaign merchandise for the DNC, such as T-shirts and buttons.

The company also provided merchandise and other work for political candidates including Barack Obama's presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2012 and for current presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. He is a longtime friend of the Clintons.

Paolino said Bill Clinton visited Weiner for several hours earlier this month in Newport, where Weiner was staying at Paolino's home.

townhall.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been looking At Seth's friends on Facebook..MANY are connected to all kinds of important Political people in DC..

I think that a close look should probably be taken at his friends/associates..

It's possible, that if he leaked the info, one of them or their bosses' got very angry....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Your link in your post has been redacted. The auto censors on ATS must have filtered it. Do you have another source for your link?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Late to the game. Not sure if this was posted yet or not.

FoxNews

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Personally, I think that attempt to tie this in with the reports that Rich was going to meet with the FBI is a purposeful effort to discredit the entire notion that he was the source of the DNC leaks; it is well known that that aspect of the story originated with Sorcha Faal.

Any further discussion along those lines is completely and irredeemably tainted until and unless other corroborating information comes out. And even in that case, merely because it can be associated with Faal makes that part forever unclean in many people's eyes.

That being said, all of the other facts about Seth Rich's death are open for discussion.

Two of his former employers have very close ties to the Clintons, in fact he himself was going to start working directly for the Clinton campaign according to his father.

As others have pointed out, if his death was completely random and in no way related to his work or being the source of Wikileaks leak (not hack), then there should be an equal number of unrelated deaths associated with the RNC. Where are they?

Also, I would point out that in order to have a successful effort to manipulate the votes, one needs a way to also manipulate exit polling otherwise the vote rigging becomes too obvious.

From my thread that IAMTAT linked earlier in this one:

In order to engage in voter suppression, it is important to be very accurate in knowing which voters to suppress. The best possible way to compile such a list is to vet two or more separate databases against each other. Sanders had one, Clinton had two and the DNC had a third. We may never know the truth about the third because of a recent removal of a key potential witness from this mortal coil.

source

Seth Rich worked for Greenberg Quinlan Rosner immediately prior to working for the DNC. They are one of the Clinton ties to Seth Rich; along with Scott Kleeb for the other Clinton tie.

There are some other interesting connections back to the power player Soros discussed in the referenced thread to all of this as well.

A tangled web indeed.

THANK YOU!!! I've been saying "Sorcha Faal" and no one has bothered to listen...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: IAMTAT

There it is!

It scares me he reportedly was intending to go see the FBI that morning. One would like to think the FBI can be trusted but that's not always the case.

The FBI can't be trusted, all agency have been infiltrated by Obama's minions.

paranoid much??....if it works out for you, ok...if it doesn't, it's fixed.....sounds like Trumps mantra

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Ah thanks for letting me know. Search for "Google is not what it seems" hosted on wikileaks itself. It's quite a read, but definitely worth it.

I have now edited my original to link to Newsweek, but haven't had time to check if it's word for word.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One thing about all this that surprises me is the fact that the title was reported on the news...I generally feel that they would have restated this as something else such as "Man found dead with ties to terror" or something akin to that. Though I can say I'm not really surprised by such a jump in having this man assassinated IF he did have ties with wikileaks...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I have been following the story all day, what powerful people control Bill and Hillary?

And what is at stake for them if she doesn't win the presidency?

Most importantly, IF SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT, what will become of America?

Very sad, where is justice, how much must we take?

I'm almost certain that a Hillary presidency will cause a revolt against the federal government. Maybe a Hillary victory is what America needs to force a re-do...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

At first it sounded to me as though Assange was insinuating it was Seth he was referring to as a source but after listening to him again and reading the transcript a few times what I think he's saying is his sources are concerned this was a planned assassination and, if it was, their willingness to work with Assange/Wikileaks is dampened because the risk level has been raised so much.

Thus the reward money being offered by Wikileaks as incentive to solve the murder and who was behind it so Wikileaks sources can know for themselves, too, and make decisions as to how they will proceed.

Yes? No? Fair?
edit on 10-8-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words for clarity

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this a surprise? or a conspiracy America is not better than any other corrupted dictatorship where the powers behind the president do all the work is just that they have the money to make it into nothing but conspiracies.

I been saying for a long time that Hillary is pose to become president, and by God she will be one, even if it means killing in her way to the white house

No I am not been sarcastic I am just been truthful.

What is waiting for America under the Clintons? well I guess nothing very nice at all.

link   
a reply to: tweetie

Maybe. If that's what he was saying it is an even better out because it's clear he wanted to insinuate, or at least create confusion.

I like Assange but once you get to a certain level and people start saying the ends justify the means you end up with craziness everywhere.

link   
Double

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I forgot Maybe.

Assange's report and reward offering brought renewed attention to finding Seth's killer(s) and motive so that is a plus.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

There's no proof of any wrongdoing .. this story dead unless wikileaks releases evidence proving what assange may have suggested... He has already said that's not going to happen. Case closed.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This website is kind of unbelievable too sometimes.

Almost everyone here seems to think this will end Hillarys campaign... I thought that lesson would have been learned by now after the email scandals everyone here also believed would end her campaign... Some ppl round here need a reality check.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

This is a conspiracy site.
The subject of this thread is a really interesting conspiracy.
So - you don't get to close anything.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join