It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just broke on Drudge!
It certainly appears as if Assange is suggesting Seth Rich was one of his informants.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich who was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
~~~
Now this… Julian Assange suggested on Tuesday that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.

Via Mike Cernovich: Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co... — Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 10, 2016

Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 9-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 10 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow! $hi+ just hit the fan if this is true.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Assange seems to be planting seeds here.

This is extremely interesting as the death itself seems to be pretty convenient.

I picked this story up about 2 hours ago and didn't post it because I'm still busy researching what was actually said, or at least if there is something else Assange could have meant by this statement.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Assange in interviews seems to take his time and choose his words carefully.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have been following the story all day, what powerful people control Bill and Hillary?

And what is at stake for them if she doesn't win the presidency?

Most importantly, IF SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT, what will become of America?

Very sad, where is justice, how much must we take?
edit on 9-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This plus the 20,000k reward from Wikileaks on any information on Seth Rich's death makes it pretty clear that he was a working with them.

It also shows how desperate the Clinton cabal is and indicates that Assange may truly have some gold that he is waiting for just the right moment to release.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This would ALSO explain the new $20,000 reward by wikileaks for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's murderer(s).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Still bits and pieces being found. This could mean also mean that Assange knew he was leaking even if not to him.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I watched this earlier and it made me wonder if Wikileaks is also "investigating" these other 4 mysterious deaths.

-Shawn Lucas
-Victor Thorne
-Joe Montano
-John Ash

I think this thread is going to get really interesting...

( I hope I posted the YouTube video correctly )
edit on 9-8-2016 by myartisstrong because: Didn't post the youtube video correctly. My bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Massive story,

I expect Clinton may well drop out "due to health concerns", now that Diazepam Picture could make a lot of sense and could well have been a set up as was the one of her being helped up the stairs..

RA
edit on 9-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Looks like Assange is planting a seed here. Seth Rich was murdered shortly after the release of the DNC e-mails. They say he was robbed but the facts of the case contradict that since nothing was taken..At least nothing we know of. Like a thumb drive for instance.

Couple this with Wikileaks offering a reward of $20,000 for information on the death of Seth Rich and we have questions that arise:

Was Seth Rich the Wikileaks informant? If so, was his death connected to this?
edit on 9 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If so, did Seth Rich commit treason?

Just curious if it goes to that extent.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Looks like Assange is planting a seed here. Seth Rich was murdered shortly after the release of the DNC e-mails. They say he was robbed but the facts of the case contradict that since nothing was taken..At least nothing we know of. Like a thumb drive for instance.

Couple this with Wikileaks offering a reward of $20,000 for information on the death of Seth Ryan and we have questions that arise:

Was Seth Rich the Wikileaks informant? If so, was his death connected to this?

Text book Clinton...

After all they coined the term "suicided".

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There it is!

It scares me he reportedly was intending to go see the FBI that morning. One would like to think the FBI can be trusted but that's not always the case.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Treason against whom?

Seth Rich would be the leaker of DNC emails not government ones.

That said there are a lot of people in the DNC who stand to get mud on their face over this leak and it isn't even over yet.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Our nation and our freedom is at stake, I truly believe this is the most important election in our life time, I am more than a little scared.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Annee

Treason against whom?

Seth Rich would be the leaker of DNC emails not government ones.

That said there are a lot of people in the DNC who stand to get mud on their face over this leak and it isn't even over yet.

Not sure, that's why I'm asking.

+9 more 
link   

I'm thinking October Surprise.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

There it is!

It scares me he reportedly was intending to go see the FBI that morning. One would like to think the FBI can be trusted but that's not always the case.

The FBI can't be trusted, all agency have been infiltrated by Obama's minions.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
With the MSM showing their hand in this crazy election and all of the GOP running to Hillary it sure makes for a eye opening educational thing to watch . I am at a loss for words on the subject though . surprised if true ,I am not .....I would almost bet that there might be a reset to start again to the election with out a Trump or Hillary .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join