It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I read this whole thread, but I don't recall if links to the related threads with more information were added. So, I apologize in advance if this was already posted.

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on Seth Rich's death

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I doubt the average Clinton advocate has ever taken the time to
peruse the long trail of dead bodies that has followed the Clinton clan.

Like the case of close associate to Mr Clinton attorney Gandy Baugh.
Who at the time of his death on January 8, 1994 was representing a
client involved in drug smuggling. Unfortunately his client had too
many links to implicate Mr Clinton, so Gandy Baugh decided to jump
out a high story window to his death.

Just one month later Gary's Baugh's law partner involved in the same
investigation also decided to commit suicide on February 9, 1994.

The distrust of the Clinton's is not misplaced since some of these
people died under incredibly suspicious circumstances.

edit on 8/10/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"make it look like an accident"

Makes ya wonder who the hell is the person or group, taking these people out.

Someone has to slip up sometime.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thank you!

There is a lot of background in all of those threads you've mentioned that makes this a tantalizing possibility.

As you know, there are multiple ties between Seth Rich and the Clintons, and there are also interesting connections between Seth Rich's death and that of Michael Connell.

The exit polling firm mentioned in the middle thread you linked was involved in both deaths. Seth was a potential witness in that lawsuit. Seth also worked for a polling firm who was once involved with Bill Clinton's administration.

Exit polling is tied in with vote verification and if vote rigging is to be achieved, then exit polling must also be manipulated. Seth Rich's job would have put him in to direct access to the information which would have to be tampered with in order to be able to rig voting outcomes.

The way he is described in interviews leads one to believe that Rich would not be the kind of person who would just sit idly by while the electoral process was messed with to such a degree.

The DNC leaks prove beyond any shadow of doubt that there was collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC against Bernie Sanders. The entire process on the democratic side should be null and void and be made to start over again from the beginning.

But we all know the fix is in and that nothing short of an unplanned natural catastrophe will stop Hillary Clinton from becoming ensconced within the White House once more.

Unless millions of people take to the streets in protest, I think we may be witnessing the outright theft of the nation under our very noses.

What's worse, she has freaking cheerleaders!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can't say what's going to come of this, but I can say that this is the most fun I've had following a thread on ATS in a very long time. I can't say for sure how long exactly, but it's been the best time in recent history. Isn't interesting discussion why we come here, no matter the subject? Ahhh. Don't the "What if's" make life at least, more interesting?
edit on 10-8-2016 by MteWamp because: Spelling/punctuation brain fart.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I guess the obvious connection between these topics point toward the future revelations; DNC used their machine against Bernie, whose followers are passionate, one of which could be Seth.

Seth goes forward with his end of leaking, which gets messy. Guccifer or related/similar parties obtain archived content, all of which is collated by WikiLeaks.

Face it, there is only one crime which could possibly put this woman in jail, and that's murder. Perhaps that is now in-play, either from the Clinton's past or even very recently, with the recent spike in sudden deaths. (pun intended)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
All I have to say is I hope Assange is in a safe place. He teases that he has the goods on Hillary. Her reach is global and she could easily get at him through her mercenary assets.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Face it, there is only one crime which could possibly put this woman in jail, and that's murder. Perhaps that is now in-play, either from the Clinton's past or even very recently, with the recent spike in sudden deaths. (pun intended).

As much as I would love to see that, if HRC wasn't the one who literally 'pulled the trigger' then no doubt a patsy will be forced to take the fall.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So I was reading the Daily Mail just now and came across this:

LINK

But one of Rich's closest friends, Miles Mawby, told the Daily Mail Online that the idea that Rich was the source who gave the leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks was 'absolutely absurd.'

'Never in a million years,' said Mawby, who had known Rich since 2011 and was with him on the Friday evening before he was killed.

'People are fanning flames of wild rumors from the internet from conspiracy theorists. It's absolutely absurd. Seth was one of the most dedicated people I've ever met. His day-to-day work…that got him up in the morning.'

Mawby said Rich was happy with his job at the DNC and supportive of Clinton's presidential campaign.

So I began to wonder. Is there any evidence that Seth Rich supported Clinton? Is there any evidence that he preferred one candidate over another?

Surely if we scour his social media we can find something along the lines of support for either Clinton or Sanders. Or would it be unprofessional of him being a DNC staffer to publicly support one candidate over the other?

Why isn't anybody in the media asking this question? If somebody on ATS has any info about this they should share and link their info in this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

or.... Mikes Mawby is in fear for his life because his buddy shared information with him, so now he is trying to create plausible deniability.

Good find.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Well, so far in my searches on the subject that is the only mention of Seth Rich favoring one democratic candidate over the other.

And the level of denial from his 'friend' is highly suspect in my eyes. Even his parents are downplaying conspiracy. You may be on to something Blue.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Well, so far in my searches on the subject that is the only mention of Seth Rich favoring one democratic candidate over the other.

And the level of denial from his 'friend' is highly suspect in my eyes. Even his parents are downplaying conspiracy. You may be on to something Blue.

It appears that Seth Rich was still very close with his old boss Scott Kleeb and his wife Jane Fleming Kleeb
Both are from Nebraska...and, while Scott is a Clinton supporter, his wife Jane was all about getting out the vote for Bernie.

She would've been very upset about proof the DNC was aligned against Sanders. She also has a reputation for being a very activist 'loose cannon'.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
From WikiLeaks:

Our original and only statement on the murder of US Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

As a matter of policy we do not confirm or deny whether any
person has ever been a source for WikiLeaks. After the Aaron
Swartz case we formalised this policy to also cover alleged
sources who were deceased.

We treat threats toward any suspected source of WikiLeaks with
extreme gravity. This should not be taken to imply that Seth
Rich was a source to WikiLeaks or to imply that his
murder is connected to our publications. We hope our efforts
will contribute to the family's calls for information and to
the separate reward issued by police. We have a history of
obtaining information that has significantly contributed to
many legal proceedings, including successful prosecutions.

tweet

more mysterious non-committal and non-denial

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Often times personal relationships form from work relationships. I am wondering where he met his girlfriend, "Kelsey from Nebraska."

There has, understandably, been very little about her in all of the news reporting.

With the bit about Mawby taken into consideration with what Seth's father has said about not wanting any sort of speculation, I really get the feeling of 'circling the wagons.'

Or maybe it was just a random crime.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Often times personal relationships form from work relationships. I am wondering where he met his girlfriend, "Kelsey from Nebraska."

There has, understandably, been very little about her in all of the news reporting.

With the bit about Mawby taken into consideration with what Seth's father has said about not wanting any sort of speculation, I really get the feeling of 'circling the wagons.'

Or maybe it was just a random crime.

I hadn't heard her name before. However, if she is ALSO from Nebraska...and currently living in Washington D.C. just down the road from Seth Rich...there's a good chance she too is in politics.

Photo of 'Kelsey from Nebraska' (pink sweater): dcist.com...

edit on 11-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Guess what?

You know where Kelsey works now, right?

Current

Institute of International Education

Previous

Institute of International Education, Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, Michigan House of Representatives

Linkdin

Look at this:

With the accelerating growth of computer-related jobs globally, and a shortfall of suitably equipped employees projected to be in the millions, the engagement of women in the tech sector is critical to both bridge the talent gap and provide companies with the diverse skills and perspectives necessary to thrive. In 2013, the Institute of International Education (IIE) and its consortium of private sector and NGO partners made a Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Action to create an employee pipeline of 2,000 girls and women for the technology sector.

Archive.is

Coincidence or another tie?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Another BIG tie.
TOO many coincidences.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

WL tweet

The conservative conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton had Democratic staffer Seth Rich murdered have escalated to the point that his family and friends have taken to the press to put it to an end.

Rich’s family, who spoke with Business Insider Wednesday through their spokesman Brad Bauman, called the theories that Seth was murdered by Clinton unfounded and dangerous.

Seth Rich’s Family and Friends Beg — Stop with the Conspiracy Theories

Brad Bauman
Partner at The Pastorum Group
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Government Administration
Current
The Pastorum Group, Consultant
Partner
The Pastorum Group
January 2016 – Present (8 months)

Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm
Communications
Consultant
January 2014 – Present (2 years 8 months)Washington D.C. Metro Area
Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions.
Created state specific messaging and communications strategies for major legislative and electoral battles
Executive Director
Congressional Progressive Caucus
July 2011 – January 2014 (2 years 7 months)
Responsible for overseeing all legislative, communications, outreach and political programs for the second largest caucus in Congress
Communications Director
Office of Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy
July 2010 – January 2011 (7 months)
Managed both congressional and campaign communications for one of the top ten house races in the country.
Communications Manager
Sunlight Foundation
October 2009 – June 2010 (9 months)
Served as messaging strategist for campaign highlighting innovative government transparency efforts.
Communications Director
Office of Congressman Tim Ryan
January 2007 – October 2009 (2 years 10 months)
Worked with media outlets to craft positive stories about the Congressman’s legislative agenda.

LinkedIn

The Seth Rich family spokesman is a professional Democratic/government propaganda/slander manipulator/controller.
Interesting.
How are we supposed to trust anything that HE says?

edit on 8/11/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join