It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hillary says some of the most appalling things, even calling for people to be assassinated....only she says it through her lackeys and mouthpieces.

These people that work for her and do her bidding wouldn't say such things without knowing exactly what she would say if only she had the balls to say it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Jeez, calling for a a guy to be assassinated for doing something the media used to do when there was some professional pride in being an investigative journalist, just shows how bankrupt and corrupt the media has become.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

having someone from the DNC leak the emails is good news.

there was at least one patriotic American who cared more about his country than the evil corrupt DNC.

if the Russians had to leak the info, how sad.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
are you referring to in 2008 when Hillary Clinton hinted that Senator Obama should be assassinated like Bobby Kennedy was?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I can't listen to the video in this link right now, but perhaps someone can verify the claim?

Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called for WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange to be assassinated.

tweet

THAT WAS IN 2010!!! WHEN ASSANGE LEAKS WERE EXPOSING CIA ASSETTS.

AND HE IS NOT AND WAS NOT A "CLINTON STRATEGIST"...HE WAS WORKING FOR FOX NEWS UP UNTIL THIS YEAR AND NOW WORKS FOR CNN AS A COMMENTATOR.

STOP THE BS.
edit on 10-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: BlueAjah

Here it is:

He is literally calling for him to be assassinated in clear an unambiguous terms.

Fast forward to 1:04 to get to the commentary.

SEE ABOVE

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Regards Beckel:

In late 1984, he formed the consulting firm Bob Beckel & Associates, or BBA, which was succeeded in 1985 by Beckel–Cowan, described by Robert G. Kaiser in The Washington Post as "a pioneering 'grass roots' lobbying firm whose specialty was building support for policy ideas—or creating the appearance of it—around the country. This was the art form that came to be known as 'Astroturf' lobbying, since the grass-roots sentiments being expressed were not entirely natural."

Wiki

This is a guy who invented astoturfing.

What does that say for his credibility?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords
are you referring to in 2008 when Hillary Clinton hinted that Senator Obama should be assassinated like Bobby Kennedy was?

I can handle this one for Hillary.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: In4ormant

Well at least she never threatened a build a wall to keep out Mexicans and close the borders to Muslims.

Yes Hillary is smug, shady and shifty but I'd rather her than an arrogant, hypocritical, self centered dunce who has no experience in diplomacy or economics (Trump has had at least four failed business.)

Would you vote in someone who ran businesses into the ground? would vote in someone who talks nukes and has no idea about M.A.D? Google M.A.D- I'm guessing most Trump followers will have to.

You're making out building a wall is a bad thing. Do you realise a nation without borders isn't a nation? do you not believe a nation should protect their borders? Do you realise that if you don't protect your borders other nations will stake a claim to your territory?

Have you ever entertain the thought that maybe Islam is an invalid religion? Do you think a valid religion promotes violence, pedophilia, oppression of rights (women and gays)?

You say Trump has had four failed business and that it's a absolute terrible thing. Have you realised that sometimes businesses fail? have you realised that Trump has many businesses, most are successful? Do you not realise that to be successful sometimes you fail? take a look at Steve Jobs, he failed many times. Take a look at warren buffett, he has made bad investments.

All signs and evidence points to Hillary being corrupt. Your gut feeling points to Trump being corrupt.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: In4ormant

Well at least she never threatened a build a wall to keep out Mexicans and close the borders to Muslims.

Yes Hillary is smug, shady and shifty but I'd rather her than an arrogant, hypocritical, self centered dunce who has no experience in diplomacy or economics (Trump has had at least four failed business.)

Would you vote in someone who ran businesses into the ground? would vote in someone who talks nukes and has no idea about M.A.D? Google M.A.D- I'm guessing most Trump followers will have to.

What so pathetic about your post is how you think you're being crafty and snide. In actuality, you show how little you understand about businesses and American's safety.

Which is why she doesn't get my vote. Those are two things I want done, badly. The Mexicans need to come here legally so we can control the economic factors of immigration and Muslims are straight up dangerous.
edit on 10-8-2016 by Tempter because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The next few months are certainly going to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CliffoCambridge

I can't stand either of them but Trump was the public spokesperson for ACN for years: A multilevel marketing cult/pyramid scheme that routinely rips off thousands of people, destroys entire families with their indoctrination methods and pays it's 'employees' what amounts to slave wages.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Its like a mafia movie except its real with real people getting whacked.

This is crazy.

In 20 years I can imagine someone making a "Goodfellas" style movie about the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It would have to be a trilogy to fit all the bodies in.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: Konduit

It would have to be a trilogy to fit all the bodies in.

will there be more deaths if she wins the presidency or if she loses?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What Seth released caused Schultz to resign, because it exposed her, and the DNC corruption, and then Hillary hired her, because Hillary requires criminally respondent employees as everyone in the world knows as a FACT, so it is safe to say that Hillary and the corrupt Clinton foundation had the guy whacked. I hope HRC dies soon. She and Bill deserve it more than anything else. I wonder how many more will die because of these scum.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Assange probably now realizes how truly dangerous the Bushes and Clintons are.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a professional hit to me, how was he murdered though? If it was one to the head and one to the heart then there can be no doubt

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The bushes?? This was DNC related.a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

The Bushes and the Clintons go way back. They are deeply involved in one another's dirty dealings.

For reference see Haiti.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join