It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So this is three weeks old now? Their damage control is getting slower.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The Seth Rich family spokesman is a professional Democratic/government propaganda/slander manipulator/controller.
Interesting.
How are we supposed to trust anything that HE says?

What a bombshell !!!

Looks like the DNC is really getting desperate.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Blue Ajah...Great find...but THIS is absolutely bizarre.

The Seth Rich family spokesman is a professional Democratic/government propaganda/slander manipulator/controller.

WHY wouldn't the family want Assange to do everything he can to help expose their son's killer(s)?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Is it true that the Seth Rich family spokesman is actually being PAID by the Clinton campaign?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His employer: Linkedin

ETA: WAY more in-depth below.

edit on 11-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Gee, let's see what we can find out about this guy:

The Pastorum Group is a full-service communications and political strategy firm specializing in crisis operations, strategic planning, digital engagement, media relations and coalition building for progressive clients. TPG leverages our experience and deep ties with the progressive community and elected officials to create meaningful social change.

Media Release(direct .pdf link)

This guy usually deals on the big stage of election campaigns.

And here's this:

— BRAD BAUMAN and JOSH COHEN’s new firm: “The Pastorum Group (TPG), a new full-service communications firm working for progressive candidates, clients and causes opened its doors in Washington, D.C. today.” Cohen is an SEIU, DNC and OFA alum. Bauman is the former executive director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Tory Brown is a principal who previously worked for Media Matters and In the Public Interest and Managing Principal Michelle Coyle served as VP at Rising Tide Interactive. politi.co...

And lookie here:

Before launching the new communications firm that works with progressive candidates, The Pastorum Group, with three other partners—Josh Cohen, Brad Bauman and Tory Brown—this past January, Edwards acted as vice president for Rising Tide Interactive, where her chief mission was securing Hillary Clinton the title of first female president of the United States.

Michele Coyle Edwards: A Colorful Profile in Courage

Am I seeing that right?!?

One of the partners in the firm co-founded by the guy who is now the Rich family spokesman actively worked to get Hillary elected?!?

I'm not imaging that, am I?
edit on 11-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Color me impressed! Excellent job.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If Kelsey is his GF...WHO is Claudia Kash?
Read down to Twitter post:
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

She might be just another individual investigating?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

She might be just another individual investigating?

Did you read what she wrote? IDK how to post the text.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Good work.
The tie to Clinton is complete.
I think we could assume that Clinton's people are controlling the family and what they say.
The question is - why?

Most people facing a situation like that might hire an attorney or something like that to speak as their spokesperson.
Why a PR professional who is working for the Dems?
Is this about protecting the family, or about protecting Hillary?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And for my next trick, check this out:

Communications Manager
Sunlight Foundation
October 2009 – June 2010 (9 months)
Served as messaging strategist for campaign highlighting innovative government transparency efforts.

The Sunlight Foundation receives funds from the Rockerfeller Family Fund, the Omidyar Network fund, which also provides fudning to the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

The Sunlight Foundation also receives funds from...

wait for it...

The Foundation to Promote Open Society:

Muckety Map

And no, I didn't do the pentagram, that was arranged automatically by the mapping software as I opened up the nodes from the Sunlight Foundation.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ah I missed that piece of the first paragraph!
I was concentrating on the Seth theories in the second.
hmm, interesting!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Claudia Kash's FB page has been taken down...here is an excerpt of the theory she puts forward:

If you follow Claudia Kash on Facebook, who is considered a Bernie activist, here is what she recently posted.
First in her remarks today, she lays out this theory that there were, (in some cities and states), two separate polling places.

One site was for the average voter, the other set was for those who stayed informed by going to the Hillary Clinton.com official site. (I know that was not at all happening here in Lake County, Calif. “They” would have to leave us alone – we are so tiny that any major variance to the way things work would easily be picked up on by the public.)

Then Claudia Kash states: Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places, did not realize that there were two sets of polling places until he himself went to vote. He lived in Washington DC, which voted at the end of the primary season, a week after Clinton had already been declared the winner.

I believe he discovered it then, and had started asking questions about why the polling places on Hillary’s website didn’t match the ones on the DC website. But even if he didn’t say a word to anybody, it would have been dangerous to let him live. He would have figured it out sooner or later — and he would have reported it when he did.

jackpineradicals.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This is an interesting twist. The first time I'm hearing of Claudia Kash

And this is really weird:

Claudia Kash
added 2 new photos.
August 9 at 3:14pm ·

Somebody violated HIPPA and copied Secretary Clinton's health records. The bottom line is that in 2014 she was diagnosed with progressive dementia due to vascular constriction in her brain. This letter does not sound very optimistic about her longterm prognosis.

Claudia Kash Facbook

And she posts the photos which were used in the OP here.

WTF?!? is going on?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

YIKES! That is completely nuts!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
IF this is true, it would make sense now why Assange is waiting to release the information.
The best way to prove this would be to catch them in the act in the General election.

But, I'm still trying to decide if this is feasible.
Many ordinary people would know that there were different polling places being advertised.
Wouldn't anyone question this?
For example, a husband and wife are voting for different people, wouldn't they question why they each had different information?
Polling places are pretty much fixed. Everyone in an area all go to the same place. If your family and neighbors were going someplace different, you would think that someone would say something.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I did find THIS:
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well, her page may be down, but she still has posts that can be found:

Claudia Kash

to
Senator Claire McCaskill
August 7 at 9:51am ·

Senator McCaskill, I just saw an article that says you think all the DNC employees should be fired. But as a superdelegate who supported the nomination of HiIIary CIinton, you are part of the same corrupt system. So why are you complaining? Are you facing re-election?

CK on Facebook

And she was definitely a Bernie supporter:

Claudia Kash

to
feelthebern.org
December 31, 2015 ·

We need a current list of candidates who endorse Bernie. If he is to be an effective President, he will need the backing of congress and the senate. Please help us elect candidates who will support his efforts by providing us with a list of those who are running for office or re-election?

Facebook

Her instagram page is also taken down.

Here's a reference to her:

The best defense is offense. In order to hide their absolute corruption, the Clinton machine is trying to attack DT NONE STOP in order to prevent him from openning the gigantic abscess that represents the C Foundation-Demo criminal organization.
Fyi: ; Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead www.thegatewaypundit.co......
Claudia Kash shared a post.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hmmm...I wonder if Ms. Kash is still around.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join