It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here's is some proof folks that this is a CIA operation from way back.

There is a documentary on the origin of ISIS put out by PBS
www.pbs.org...

Go to about 7:00 to 7: 45 minutes and hear a CIA big shot say they had operators( spys) in 2002-3 inside the group that was the origin of ISIS run by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Please look at this! Its proof they have to know more than what their saying they know

edit on 26-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So who do you believe is handing these Nutjobs all these nice new shiny toys to play with?

they are buying them on their own, they are still making money off the oil wells. they have supposedly started issuing their own real currency, made out of real gold.

cant put much stock in the source as i've never heard of them. there is also a thread on it that didn't take off.

ISIS release their own gold currency thread

sources in that OP.
SYRIA Report: ISIS Releases Its Own Gold Coin Currency

they are making a killing on the oil, and the arms dealers be them black market or rouge countries are jumping on that cash.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

Two good documentaries on this issue.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: tommyjo

Everyone has an opinion on this, but why get so bent about a video?

Some cant defeat the argument the war on terror is faked, need to focus on a little bit of something to avoid the bigger picture.

In Syria the 'war on ISIS' is really the same old 'war on Assad'.

"Assad must go" just like Saddam and Qaddafi, right?

Recently they upped the number of special forces inside Syria, bombing operations from carriers in the mediterranean, and bases in Turkey continue, and we go wow they must really be pounding the crap out of them... Imagine, helping Assad defeat the insurgents.

Thats the lie and every article you can goggle on the subject will say the same thing...

"They're not going to be leading the fight on the ground, but they will be essential in providing the training and assisting local forces as they continue to drive ISIL back," he said in a speech in the German city of Hanover, using an acronym for Islamic State.

Hillary campaign platform says the same things in case you're wondering where thats heading...

"These Special Forces will continue to provide critical support to local forces on the ground who ultimately must be the ones to win this fight," Clinton's campaign said in a statement. The former secretary of state previously called for a tougher approach to fighting Islamic State militants, including more air strikes and Special Forces.

Reuters

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I agree, they also have money, but that in no way diverts from the fact that there are Insiders from the West

pushing this continued agenda for more power and control. It's not just one sided, it's two, as in they're in cahoots with the opposite team.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: tommyjo

Everyone has an opinion on this, but why get so bent about a video?

Some cant defeat the argument the war on terror is faked, need to focus on a little bit of something to avoid the bigger picture.

In Syria the 'war on ISIS' is really the same old 'war on Assad'.

"Assad must go" just like Saddam and Qaddafi, right?

Recently they upped the number of special forces inside Syria, bombing operations from carriers in the Mediterranean, and bases in Turkey continue, and we go wow they must really be pounding the crap out of them... Imagine, helping Assad defeat the insurgents.

That's the lie and every article you can google on the subject will say the same thing...

"They're not going to be leading the fight on the ground, but they will be essential in providing the training and assisting local forces as they continue to drive ISIL back," he said in a speech in the German city of Hanover, using an acronym for Islamic State.

Hillary campaign platform says the same things in case you're wondering where thats heading...

"These Special Forces will continue to provide critical support to local forces on the ground who ultimately must be the ones to win this fight," Clinton's campaign said in a statement. The former secretary of state previously called for a tougher approach to fighting Islamic State militants, including more air strikes and Special Forces.

Reuters

It's totally faked, and i don't trust Google at all anymore. You're right, it's all the same, like the MSM is all the same story until you go to the alternative news sites and discover it's completely different. People aren't being fooled by the News anymore. That's why we're all questioning everything they say to us through media.

Clintons got her paws in too many pots and everyone knows it, she's already gotten caught, and still she's sprinting through like it's a marathon.

Why hasn't anyone done anything? Why is IS still kicking? Why are dangerous immigrants being sent over seas and now to the West? Why is Clinton being given money by a Saudi Prince to help fund her campaign? Why is Saudi Arabia the Head of the Human Rights Council? .. There's too many 'why's' and not enough answers. There is a pattern of deception taking place right under our noses, and few people are speaking up about it, in power, save Putin.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

1. Russia achieved in the first 3 months what it has taken the U.S years with absolute failure. The Russian bombing strikes always hit ISIS and drove them out of Syria towards the Turkish border.

2. Weapons and funds came from the U.S in early stages of the Syrian conflict against ISIS as the U.S State Department labeled them the Opposition. Later on once the U.S was discovered with it's hand in the cookie jar the Pentagon, The White House, The CIA and State Department began to fund shipments through Turkey to avoid suspicions.

3. In the years of U.S and NATO bombing runs the U.S hit more civilian targets than the actual ISIS bases. JSOC brushes them off as sympathizers and supporters of the Caliphate/Radical Islam and thusly the deaths are justified.

4. Other weapons that flooded the ISIS armories came from Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan thanks to the good U.S and NATO leaving shipments laying around.

5. The Russian tactics were to hit the Refineries as 1 of many sources of income for the Caliphate, then they hit all and every armory that ISIS had within Syrian territory, followed by bombing of leading commanders which is why ISIS scrammed towards the Turkish border.

6. Being a student of the Russian language and becoming fluent enough to read, speak and listen to it without the need for a dictionary. I will say this - The Russians have more than once asked the State Department, the White House, the CIA, the Pentagon and NATO for co-operation. But instead of actually helping and assisting in the matter we accused them of the crap we did and gave them the cold shoulder. Thusly we are really the A**holes in this situation

7. Syria was a great place to show part of Russia's new arsenal, which to be honestly was very impressive and makes our tech look like confetti. I guess we better invade soon or in a few years we will no longer be able to threaten them with war.
edit on 27-7-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

The Russian bombing strikes always hit ISIS and drove them out of Syria towards the Turkish border.

And yet regardless of the Syrian regime and Russia's efforts to prevent and control access by the media, there are often reports of Russians targeting civilians and humanitarian workers. If have bought into the propaganda that cluster munitions, white prosperous and dumb bombs are precision weapons then you have been duped.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

A voice of reason THANKYOU. So few of us here seem to see this stuff for what it is, it's just so apparent to me what they're doing. I liked how you laid it out. Nice!

I can only hope good comes soon, i think we're all tired and Russia 'as Edgar Cayce once said' one day will be the Hope of the World.

edit on 7/27/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The Russian bombing strikes always hit ISIS and drove them out of Syria towards the Turkish border.

And yet regardless of the Syrian regime and Russia's efforts to prevent and control access by the media, there are often reports of Russians targeting civilians and humanitarian workers. If have bought into the propaganda that cluster munitions, white prosperous and dumb bombs are precision weapons then you have been duped.

I believe it is you who have been 'duped'.
but keep on with the blind ideals you've been fed by your favorite msn brainwashing media outlets.

Soylent Green anyone?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

What if I told you that the U.S and NATO alone are responsible for 20 million + civilian deaths since the invasion or Iraq after 9/11. Both through direct involvement and indirect involvement (joint assassinations, revolutions etc).

So, we could play the whole who killed often card, but we know the real murderers. Also that propaganda that FOX,CNN,NBC uses are old reports and videos that were shared both online and social media months - years before the Russians got involved in Syria. However, I bet you weren't aware of this? If not please do research, you'd be amazed at the shady tactics our own government uses against the Russians.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

A voice of reason THANKYOU. So few of us here seem to see this stuff for what it is, it's just so apparent to me what they're doing. I liked how you laid it out. Nice!

I can only hope good comes soon, i think we're all tired and Russia 'as Edgar Cayce once said' one day will be the Hope of the World.

Actually it is true, look at Russia now!

1. Supplying war torn regions of Ukraine with aid while their own government in Kiev is bombing them, just because they wanted to rejoin Russia.

2. Middle East aid provided by Russia, most of European nations too.

3. Technology is advancing in Russia as well, medicare is being rewritten there and big changes coming.

etc the list goes on.

It seems that this is the primary reason as to why we the U.S and NATO/EU are trying to instigate a conflict in order to knock down Russia's growing progress. Hell, Putin has united Russia, China and most of Asia together recently and parts of South America under a new union.

Seems, like they are not liking what Vladimir is doing and that their supremacy is being challenged, it is why I believe they will elect Hillary. Because she's a supporter for tough love and war with Russia if it comes to it, while Trump although quoting and offering solutions out of Mein Kampf is against the war and wants Russia as an ally.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Why yes it is how you deny ignorance...you shouldd try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here's a well researched paper on the history and origins of ISIS..

The War Between ISIS and al-Qaeda for supremacy of the Global Jihadist Movement

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I guess you forgot it was because of Russia that there is a war torn Eastern Ukraine.

Putin is also supplying weapons and money to fund the war torn Eastern Ukraine...but that is okay because he is sending aid...Amazing.

You do understand that union is pretty much dead with Brazil having problems economically, and Russia's economy on the down turn not to mention China's economic slowdown the union is there only by name.

time.com...

Guess you might need to rethink your praising of Putin as he isn't what you seem to think he is.

Just out of curiosity what about the way he treats his own people...lying to them, taking their businesses for the good of the government, jailing or killing those who oppose him...yep good things are happening in Russia....as long as you don't question the government.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Oh hi clown face, fancy seeing you here, again....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Just curious, by why is it whenever the clown arrives, so do you?

Are you like his mini me or something?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
One of my favourite brainwashing quotes:

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well if you know the history of ISIS you know it is not a new group and has been around since the late 1990's when they were known for assassinating a US diplomat in Jordan. Its movements, alliances and name changes are easy to follow. It was created by no outside power and frankly has never needed support from any outside power. That being the case, it scares people in wanting to believe it all has to a be big plot by somebody else because the idea people can over throw governments or build armies seems to much like chaos.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

What if I told you that the U.S and NATO alone are responsible for 20 million + civilian deaths since the invasion or Iraq after 9/11. Both through direct involvement and indirect involvement (joint assassinations, revolutions etc).

I would say "where's your evidence". However, that's detracting from what I was saying.

Anyway, my comment was based on your belief that Russia's campaign against ISIS and Assad's detractors was without civilian cost. That is frankly a fantasy. There's plenty of evidence and commentary - even with the difficulty of reporting - that Russia has been "doing a Grozny".

The Russian authorities have claimed that their armed forces are only striking “terrorist” targets and have not publicly acknowledged that they have caused any civilian deaths and injuries and have dismissed some such claims as part of an “information war”. However, according to Syrian human rights organizations, Russian attacks in Syria have actually killed hundreds of civilians not directly participating in hostilities and destroyed or damaged hospitals and dozens of homes and other civilian objects.

Amnesty Report - opens in PDF - there are plenty of other sources not widely reported

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hell, Putin has united Russia, China and most of Asia together recently and parts of South America under a new union.

The Allies, a coalition formed during WWII to defeat Hitler, Russia was also part of that effort to defeat another empire.

Russia is also very aware of the ams building along its western borders in Poland, Latvia, Estonia, the encroaching Navy in the Black Sea, the Baltic states and Ukraine. What is it with the west? Napoleon, then Hitler, seems every hundred years or so, the West goes insane and attacks Russia?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join