It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

This report notes that Russian commanders in their strategy of “fighting to win” have, since launching their campaign begun on 30 September 2015, destroyed over 200 oil producing and refining facilities held by these terrorists and have further killed up to 28,000 ISIS and Al-Nusra Front militants—which roughly represents 35 percent of their total number in Syria.

Due to the Federation military commanders great success with their “fight to win” strategy against these terrorists, this report continues, the Obama regime, in continuing to employ their “fight to lose” one, has outright refused to join Russia and Syria in their military operations to liberate the ISIS stronghold Raqqah from the clutches of these monsters—

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

Source: departed.co...

I think most would agree, this 'fake fight' against the IS is not strategically working. How long has this been ongoing?

Who's funding Isis?

Where are they getting their fancy weapons trucks and everything else they've got to continue on with this?

Hmmm let me guess, and it ain't Santa Claus.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's odd that Russia is believed first. If course we have been attacking ISIS. Their strongholds being bombed resulted in smaller and more far flung attacks. '

I believe it has been described over and over how it is not impossible to steal a truck and ship it.

edit on 25-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Was it described how the US did not see using satellite images ISIS oil factories?

And why weren't they bombing it? Because their allies were buying it, for a cheaper price?

Russia does more in one year, than the US and it's allies during all this time. And when it comes to topics such as this, I will always believe Putin over anything anyone from the western world says, because unlike many, I actually remember western tactics.

edit on 116k2016Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The amount of drone strikes we have made was shocking. But, go ahead, believe Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If i remember correctly.
Didn't the US leave masses of weapons and vehicles in the ME when they pulled out of Afghanistan?
Reason being. Considered too dangerous a task with other tensions at the time (Syria). Or something like that.
The US do seem to be perpetuating the situation.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

If i remember correctly.
Didn't the US leave masses of weapons and vehicles in the ME when they pulled out of Afghanistan?
Reason being. Considered too dangerous a task with other tensions at the time (Syria). Or something like that.

They're definately perpetuating it. They've left god knows what else behind their bloody trail for world domination.

Gin
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sadly US's drone targeting on their strikes is a bit off, seems to be hitting everything else that's not ISIS.

Their systems need improvement.

An airstrike in Syria killed entire families instead of ISIS fighters

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Number of drone strikes does not mean they were effective strikes. You can bomb an ISIS safe house and get 3 members vs Russia bombing oil refineries and cutting off their supply.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I would say there is an agenda. For sure.
But, other countries have their sticky fingers in the same pie. Mine for one.
And. Russia too has it's own interests.
It has been allied to Syrian and Iran for years.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Reldra, I think the crucial thing here, is to remember that this is not really about Obama. Successive administrations have used covert aggitators, agent provocateurs, and proxy armies to do their bidding in regions in which the US government would like to have more power, or rather, in which the corporate owners of most of the western world would like to have more power.

This has been going on for decades and is a practice indulged in by Russia as well, both old Soviet Russia, and the newer, slightly more centrist Russia. Proxies, unaccountable private contractors, unwitting pawns in the shape of fundamentalists and nationalists, all manner of folks are being used by the powerful and unaccountable, to move more power to those as already have too much of it.

It needs to stop, that is certain, but Putin has been involved in this sort of thing as well, from within the intelligence side of things. Pot calling the kettle black doesn't quite cover it. More like squabbling econofascist megalomaniac, calling out another, because hypocrisy so vast can mask a multitude of sins.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It has been said and I am now coming to believe that ISIS is a CIA/NATO proxy army that also has links and support to SA and Quatar . If this Newsbud report is true then the Turkey coup was a NATO run operation .Expect NATO to get the boot in Turkey as Turkey seems to be reorienting with Russia / China / Iran . I would suspect the Kurds will not get their State either /......

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If you do not attack the Wahhabi head on then you will never win. 911 was used by Bush as a reason to attack countries for the benefit of those who pushed Wahhabi culture. Saudi Arabia is the ally that US should have forced to change if it wanted to stop this spread of insanity. Muslim brotherhood is apart of this mess. But it is not US citizen that run the show. The politicians are whores of Babylon.

I think all Sunni as a group are in a way playing with hell fire for not pushing harder to distance themselves from the Wahhabi. It is like living in pre Nazi Germany and not making sure the Nazis in your country do not attack your neighbors and retaliate on all Germans.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It has been said and I am now coming to believe that ISIS is a CIA/NATO proxy army that also has links and support to SA and Quatar . If this Newsbud report is true then the Turkey coup was a NATO run operation .Expect NATO to get the boot in Turkey as Turkey seems to be reorienting with Russia / China / Iran . I would suspect the Kurds will not get their State either /......

There is no doubt in my mind it was a run by NATO, the whole thing smells like a set up. Turkey seems to be running scared, since Obama had that 'closed' meeting with Erdogan, everything seems to have gone out to left field further. It's hard to tell at this point in time, precisely who's doing what and why. I'll be watching closely.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Um, Russia have killed 28,000 terrorists. Methinks Russia is falling in to the trap of over-estimating, just like Vietnam. I wonder how many real terrorists have actually been killed, and how many innocent civilians have been killed.

Russia's modus operandi is not refined. Protected by the control of the press, Russia have been flattening villages, towns and cities. Dumb bombs, cluster munitions, white phosphorous, brute force and secrecy are ensuring Russian actions are unquestioned. Look to Grozny as an example of Russian methods. Look at reports coming out of Aleppo where civilians and humanitarian workers are being targeted.

Russian efforts are questionable at best.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

If i remember correctly.

We left things behind and for decades either armed the wrong people or people who became enemies. It still doesn;t mean we are waging a 'fake war'.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Reldra, I think the crucial thing here, is to remember that this is not really about Obama. Successive administrations have used covert aggitators, agent provocateurs, and proxy armies to do their bidding in regions in which the US government would like to have more power, or rather, in which the corporate owners of most of the western world would like to have more power.

This has been going on for decades and is a practice indulged in by Russia as well, both old Soviet Russia, and the newer, slightly more centrist Russia. Proxies, unaccountable private contractors, unwitting pawns in the shape of fundamentalists and nationalists, all manner of folks are being used by the powerful and unaccountable, to move more power to those as already have too much of it.

It needs to stop, that is certain, but Putin has been involved in this sort of thing as well, from within the intelligence side of things. Pot calling the kettle black doesn't quite cover it. More like squabbling econofascist megalomaniac, calling out another, because hypocrisy so vast can mask a multitude of sins.

That is true. I said almost the same thing, though you said it a lot better.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The allies were able to succesfully attack and free europe, to end the Hitler dictatorship and free europe from that nazi scum.

And now, 60 years later, advanced weaponry, advanced spying, advanced satellites, advanced everything to observe and kill people, no transatlantic wall, no german SS and whatever troops, not millions of soldiers everywhere, just some, as we are told, lunatic religious nuts in sneakers.

And we can´t wipe them out??? We can´t send wave after wave of bombers like the allies did back in 1945? We can´t invade that piece of sand to clean it up?

Sure we could, in several days. The "IS" uses the same banksterinstitutions for their deals like the rest of the world does. There is no special "IS" bank, from the "IS" for the "IS", that acts worldwide, for example. It would be easy to send no more money into that region, via those banksters. But the banksters want profits, they deal even with the "devil", if they aren´t the "devil" themselves. Cut the "IS"of from anything, destroy the water plants, the powerplants, destroy every antenna, cut them from the internet...

But for some individuals the whole "IS" situation is exactly what they want, what they need, to make money, to transform the west into a "security" dictatorship. That´s the reason that there still is an "IS" trying to create it´s own caliphate.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'd trust Putin any day over *OBAMA* ! everything this vile human says is just utter lies filled with deceit. If you judge a man on his deeds then Obama would be the "Anti Christ" and Putin the Savior of mankind, I still think its all staged though and the theatrics are purely to continue the same game...work pay taxes and die.
edit on Mon Jul 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Number of drone strikes does not mean they were effective strikes. You can bomb an ISIS safe house and get 3 members vs Russia bombing oil refineries and cutting off their supply.

There is no evidence our strikes were not effective.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Pree.veet.e comrades.
Once upon a time it was shameful for Americans to stand with Russia. It was unpatriotic. Now well I guess it's ok. We do promote freedom of speech and all so join hands with your communist buddies. Maybe some day we can all be mother Russia huh?
Das bidonia

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join