It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It gave those people the means to rebel from years of occupation.
Then, label them as terrorists. Giving themselves justification to carry on waging the wars.
Iraq/Kuwait was about oil. Afghanistan was opium. Libya was oil again and not being in the western banking system. Syria. Oil.
Russia are oil giants. The US want their share too.
I'm getting bored with the wars now.
Seems like they're all in together sometimes. Not solving. Just milking the cow.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hmmm ... attacking oil refineries ... it couldn't be that Russia has an interest in dismantling these facilities for other purposes, could it?

I mean, it's not like Russia is an oil producer hard hit by falling prices or anything ...

... oh wait.

Russia's Oil Production Won't Falter

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The allies were able to succesfully attack and free europe, to end the Hitler dictatorship and free europe from that nazi scum.

And now, 60 years later, advanced weaponry, advanced spying, advanced satellites, advanced everything to observe and kill people, no transatlantic wall, no german SS and whatever troops, not millions of soldiers everywhere, just some, as we are told, lunatic religious nuts in sneakers.

And we can´t wipe them out??? We can´t send wave after wave of bombers like the allies did back in 1945? We can´t invade that piece of sand to clean it up?

Sure we could, in several days. The "IS" uses the same banksterinstitutions for their deals like the rest of the world does. There is no special "IS" bank, from the "IS" for the "IS", that acts worldwide, for example. It would be easy to send no more money into that region, via those banksters. But the banksters want profits, they deal even with the "devil", if they aren´t the "devil" themselves. Cut the "IS"of from anything, destroy the water plants, the powerplants, destroy every antenna, cut them from the internet...

But for some individuals the whole "IS" situation is exactly what they want, what they need, to make money, to transform the west into a "security" dictatorship. That´s the reason that there still is an "IS" trying to create it´s own caliphate.

Exactly! Hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

If i remember correctly. Didn't the US leave masses of weapons and vehicles in the ME when they pulled out of Afghanistan?

no we just didn't up and leave the equipment over there. some was shipped back,a good bit was sold to other governments, and what was left was cut up and sold for scrap, or likely will be because the afghans don't have spare parts or don't know how to fix them.

the U.S. equipment that isis has was captured when the iraqi's turned tail and ran from them.

here is a article

"[The Afghans] don't have the requisite skills to maintain these things," noted Lt. Col. Daniel Davis, who served in Afghanistan as an Army acquisition chief from 2011-2012. Furthermore, there is no supply chain for spare parts, particularly for the MRAPs, he said, "so they probably go to the bone yards."

Afghans who spoke with the Associated Press last November said the junkyards are towering with American cast-offs. "These are things we can use at home with our families or in our business," Kandahar junk dealer Mir Ahmed told the AP. "But instead they turn everything to junk and then they give it to us."

Scrap Heap of War: Billions in equipment being left behind in Afghanistan

and another

So far, the US has shifted about 300,000 tonnes of equipment, but, like the UK, not everything will be coming back. Anything surplus to requirements, too badly damaged or too expensive to transport could be given away, sold on or scrapped locally. A spokesman for the International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) - the Nato-led security mission in Afghanistan - said around 15,000 vehicles were scheduled to stay behind - to be used for the post-2014 mission, donated to the Afghan government, or scrapped.

Among them are about 1,600-1,700 US Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles or MRAPs - the $1m (£604,000), 20-tonne vehicle designed to protect soldiers in Afghanistan from improvised explosive devices, or roadside bombs, that have proved so lethal.

About 9,000 MRAPs will be shipped back from Afghanistan, but the rest will go up for auction at around $2,000- $5,000 each (£1,200-£3,000).

"If there are no takers, then they will be demilitarised, chopped up and sold for scrap," says US military spokesman Mark Wright. "If we don't need it we are not going to ship it back. But it is still not the most practical vehicle for the Afghans - it is maintenance heavy."
The mammoth military task of leaving Afghanistan

it's fair to say that what was left in afghanistan was not used in iraq /syria, or anywhere else. what U.S. equipment that is used there more than likely came from iraqi troops abandoning their gear ans equipment, so that if they ran into isi fighters they wouldn't be found out to be iraqi troops and killed.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Here's a tip; don't believe either side as they are both calling the kettle black.

The US and Russia have been conducting indiscriminate bombings for a while now.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: awareness10

Here's a tip; don't believe either side as they are both calling the kettle black.

The US and Russia have been conducting indiscriminate bombings for a while now.

I'm still amazed at the success of the Russian PR program ... who would have predicted 30 years ago that American Conservatives would be frothing over the words of the Russian Premier, er, Prime Minister?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That's cool.
Thanks.
I did say. If i remember correctly. Or the mandela effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Oh i know not both are completely innocent. However i still think Putin is 1000 times more of a man than Obama. And he wants peace between countries, he's not trying to take over the world, he's kicked out the Rothchild bankers along with Soros from Russia, he's done a lot of house cleaning since he got in.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Because the real war is against Syria. The fake one is a ruse.

The oft repeated "xyz" world leader 'must go', (Assad must go) isn't working this time.

The rest of the world isn't buying US BS anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because the real war is against Syria. The fake one is a ruse.

The oft repeated "xyz" world leader 'must go', (Assad must go) isn't working this time.

The rest of the world isn't buying US BS anymore.

We're living in very uncertain times, my worry is that this will escalate before November. I hope i'm wrong though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

the U.S. equipment that isis has was captured when the iraqi's turned tail and ran from them.

Thanks we know the official story. That materiel wasn't abandoned, it was delivered.

Just like this caravan of trucks crossing the Iraq border into Syria...
Edit: They're all white so US Air knows who not to bomb.
edit on 25-7-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Putin the Savior of mankind

What? The former Lieutenant Colonel of the KGB and the SOVIET UNION is the savior of mankind? I swear people are either off their meds or on some really strong new ones.

Putin is just another lying evil politician out for his own glory. Its time for a complete and total purge of governments around the world,and a fresh start.

Savior of mankind. WOW.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If Russia is such a badass why is ISIS still a problem?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Because 'Russia' didn't create Isis. John McCain comes to mind... and so do a few others...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And we can´t wipe them out??? We can´t send wave after wave of bombers like the allies did back in 1945? We can´t invade that piece of sand to clean it up?

Sure we could, in several days. The "IS" uses the same banksterinstitutions for their deals like the rest of the world does. There is no special "IS" bank, from the "IS" for the "IS", that acts worldwide, for example. It would be easy to send no more money into that region, via those banksters. But the banksters want profits, they deal even with the "devil", if they aren´t the "devil" themselves. Cut the "IS"of from anything, destroy the water plants, the powerplants, destroy every antenna, cut them from the internet...

Why doesn't Russia send in wave after wave and clean it up?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Because 'Russia' didn't create Isis. John McCain comes to mind... and so do a few others...

But they are the saviors. So then they are involved too? Otherwise why not stop it with there bad selfs.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Why doesn't Russia send in wave after wave and clean it up?

Because they are doing as Syria requested, provide direct support as needed. Unlike NATO attack aircraft and special forces that have to cross borders in violation of International law.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Last time I checked ISIS attacks were on the rise, it seems like a new one every other day.

So what exactly has Russia done?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: awareness10

But they are the saviors. So then they are involved too? Otherwise why not stop it with there bad selfs.

I didn't call anyone a Saviour, did you? Why should they be the only ones to do that, while the US gov is sitting on their back side having had a hand in the whole damn thing? Im seeing a pattern here with this behaviour. It's been ongoing with more than just Syria. I think you're aware of that though, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join