It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And we can´t wipe them out??? We can´t send wave after wave of bombers like the allies did back in 1945? We can´t invade that piece of sand to clean it up?

Sure we could, in several days. The "IS" uses the same banksterinstitutions for their deals like the rest of the world does. There is no special "IS" bank, from the "IS" for the "IS", that acts worldwide, for example. It would be easy to send no more money into that region, via those banksters. But the banksters want profits, they deal even with the "devil", if they aren´t the "devil" themselves. Cut the "IS"of from anything, destroy the water plants, the powerplants, destroy every antenna, cut them from the internet...

Why doesn't Russia send in wave after wave and clean it up?

Because they are doing as Syria requested, provide direct support as needed. Unlike NATO attack aircraft and special forces that have to cross borders in violation of International law.

So they are not trying to defeat ISIS they are just trying to protect Syria and their interests there right?

Lets all thank our savior.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

So they are not trying to defeat ISIS they are just trying to protect Syria and their interests there right?

21 flavors of insurgency...

To the syrians and russians, a terrorist is a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Because 'Russia' didn't create Isis. John McCain comes to mind... and so do a few others...

But they are the saviors. So then they are involved too? Otherwise why not stop it with there bad selfs.

I didn't call anyone a Saviour, did you? Why should they be the only ones to do that, while the US gov is sitting on their back side having had a hand in the whole damn thing? Im seeing a pattern here with this behaviour. It's been ongoing with more than just Syria. I think you're aware of that though, right?

They are not doing anything but protecting Syria.

If ISIS retreated out of Syria and gave up on Assad. Would Russia still be in the fight.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

If i remember correctly.
Didn't the US leave masses of weapons and vehicles in the ME when they pulled out of Afghanistan?

Yes, we did. At least in Iraq and Afghanistan, also the Ukraine, and heaven only knows where else:

US Leaves Military Equipment Behind

ISIS is also using Obama's Fast & Furious weapons (Paris and Garland, TX):

ISIS uses Fast and Furious weapons

Both of the above links are to Google searches; plenty of articles to choose from.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Because 'Russia' didn't create Isis. John McCain comes to mind... and so do a few others...

But they are the saviors. So then they are involved too? Otherwise why not stop it with there bad selfs.

I didn't call anyone a Saviour, did you? Why should they be the only ones to do that, while the US gov is sitting on their back side having had a hand in the whole damn thing? Im seeing a pattern here with this behaviour. It's been ongoing with more than just Syria. I think you're aware of that though, right?

If ISIS retreated out of Syria and gave up on Assad. Would Russia still be in the fight.

yes i believe he would. Because ISIS is a serious threat the that part of the world. Russia will always defend it's Allies and it's Borders. Clearly, ISIS is a threat to the entire Region thanks the Zion Gods who want a planet take over.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

This latest piece at NEO is a good historical summary that has the dot's ..worth reading for sure .

Since the failed coup attempt in Turkey of July 15 there has been much speculation in western media that it in fact was all engineered by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to provide him with the pretext to impose emergency rule and to jail any and all opposition to his rule. At this point evidence still suggests that that was not at all the case. Rather, as I wrote at the time when it was clear the coup attempt was collapsing, it was a coup initiated by the CIA acting through their primary asset inside Turkey, the networks of their fugitive Turkish asset Fethullah Gülen. When we examine more closely “what” is Fethullah Gülen he is anything but the grandfatherly image of a 75-year-old soft-spoken Islamic moderate, scholar and Imam. His networks have been called the most dangerous in Germany by Islamic experts and have been banned in several Central Asian countries. Now, too, in Turkey. What’s becoming clear is that the failed coup was in fact a dry-run, a dress rehearsal by Gülen’s controllers in Langley to see how Erdogan would react, in order to recalibrate and prepare for a more serious attempt in the future. Washington was not at all happy with the foreign policy turn of Erdoğan turning to reconcile with Russia and possibly also with Syria’s Assad. journal-neo.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

yes i believe he would. Because ISIS is a serious threat the that part of the world. Russia will always defend it's Allies and it's Borders. Clearly, ISIS is a threat to the entire Region thanks the Zion Gods who want a planet take over.

I disagree. Russia only cares about Russia just like the West only cares about the West and China only cares about China.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: awareness10

This latest piece at NEO is a good historical summary that has the dot's ..worth reading for sure .

Since the failed coup attempt in Turkey of July 15 there has been much speculation in western media that it in fact was all engineered by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to provide him with the pretext to impose emergency rule and to jail any and all opposition to his rule. At this point evidence still suggests that that was not at all the case. Rather, as I wrote at the time when it was clear the coup attempt was collapsing, it was a coup initiated by the CIA acting through their primary asset inside Turkey, the networks of their fugitive Turkish asset Fethullah Gülen. When we examine more closely “what” is Fethullah Gülen he is anything but the grandfatherly image of a 75-year-old soft-spoken Islamic moderate, scholar and Imam. His networks have been called the most dangerous in Germany by Islamic experts and have been banned in several Central Asian countries. Now, too, in Turkey. What’s becoming clear is that the failed coup was in fact a dry-run, a dress rehearsal by Gülen’s controllers in Langley to see how Erdogan would react, in order to recalibrate and prepare for a more serious attempt in the future. Washington was not at all happy with the foreign policy turn of Erdoğan turning to reconcile with Russia and possibly also with Syria’s Assad. journal-neo.org...

Thankyou for posting that, extremely revealing isn't it? Nice!
It looks like Erdogan is beginning to realise where his place really is, if so, reconciling with Russia will be his only safe guard out. I wonder how many secrets he has i mean since talking to Obama in that private meeting, what does he know, and what will he share with Russia should they protect him? Interesting...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks we know the official story. That materiel wasn't abandoned, it was delivered. Just like this caravan of trucks crossing the Iraq border into Syria...

do you have proof, other than your hatred of the U.S.
no i didn't think so.

plus that looks to be a MI-24, to big to be a apache.

also where are the isis flags.

you got to do better.

edit on 25-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I disagree. Russia only cares about Russia just like the West only cares about the West and China only cares about China.

That may very well be, however to what degree? We've already seen the US track record in action, the bankers trying to take over Iceland 'who also kicked the bullies out' in their words not mine, and, others. They clearly wish to be the Big Boys on the Block and there's no way in hell that Russia or China are going to let that happen. Non negotiable.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think they did leave them for the purpose of being used to turn on them and carry on the charade.
I was prepared to be corrected.
I guess we'll never really know the truth.
Just depends on which evidence you believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: reldra

Sadly US's drone targeting on their strikes is a bit off, seems to be hitting everything else that's not ISIS.

Their systems need improvement.

An airstrike in Syria killed entire families instead of ISIS fighters

Yes a few mistakes are made by all sides within a war situation.. But when you are targeting ALL but Assad supporters there is no reporting of collateral damage as everyone else is deemed enemies.

Postcard from Basher Assad and Vlad..

edit on 25 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why even fake a war? Obama declared ISIS defeated years ago. Shortly after describing them as the JV Team.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nobody asked you to start speaking Russian you went off on that little tangent all on your own. "Patriotic." smh. Perhaps we should stop aiding terrorists overseas thatd be a good start to getting people back on our side. Much too late and unprofita ble. Good luck with Clinton.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

No.

The west is responsible for destruction of Syria, Libya, Iraq.

Those once beautiful countries are completely destroyed, because the west, wanted to put their own puppet governments and control them.

They're the only ones to blame

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

also where are the isis flags.

Its not a parade for the camera, its a convoy of armedwhite pickups heading Syria.

that looks to be a MI-24, to big to be a apache.

Are you suggesting the Russians are behind ISIS?

Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Gimme a break. It was much cheaper for our government to leave most of the crap there than to ship it home. Then they can give more money to the MIC developing more of it back here all over again. Double win.

They tell us we literally buried hundreds of humvees in the sand over there for example. Gee - hope they dont have any shovels.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are you suggesting the Russians are behind ISIS?

You have as much proof that they are not as you do the us is. none.

Russia is freaking saint of a country right? They could never be in cahoots or dirty.

Is Putin your personal hero? Can you imagine the things that guy did to people or ordered done during the cold war as a lieutenant colonel of the KGB .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

you just make this sh@@ up as you go along.
when have you ever seen a isis convoy not flying their flags. hell they fly them in combat.

again there is no proof of who that is in the convoy, the helicopter is not a apache, and we don't know other than the video description of where it's at. lots of places in the ME looks similar.

it could very well be hezbollah rolling into syria with russian air support

edit on 25-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

did i not say that when i said they scrapped it. or sold it to other governments.
reading comprehension is your friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join