It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe
a reply to: Boadicea

I think they did leave them for the purpose of being used to turn on them and carry on the charade.
I was prepared to be corrected.
I guess we'll never really know the truth.
Just depends on which evidence you believe.

That's about what it comes down to, yes.

I know I don't know the whole truth... that we cannot know the whole truth... but I do know that there's more than simple incompetence going on here. When even I have the sense to know better, it's impossible to believe they don't.

Once is excusable as ignorance... but twice is (fill in the blank).

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

and to futher my point,

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

I been saying for YEARS.

Obama has been playing Johnson during what when on during Vietnam.

Where bombs were dropped on nothing.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Obama=Johnson.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

You have as much proof that they are not as you do the us is. none.

The 'no proofers', disguised as 'truthers'. Clear to see.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you just make this sh@@ up as you go along.

I was pointing out thats what you do. Polly want a cracker?

For the real truthers, heres US made TOW missiles being used against the Syrian army.

Googled

Here's US arms "falling in the wrong hands". Regardless of narration (including the state department brief), the bottom line IS fighters received US arms.

And aid, training...

googled

Now tell us only the right people are getting arms.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i seem to remember that the U.S didn`t start bombing oil facilities until after russia did,so i have to wonder what the U.S. was bombing for those 2 years before the russians joined in. an oil facility is a huge target easy to spot,easy to hit,same goes for conveys of oil trucks heading to the turkish border, easy to spot,easy to hit,so the U.S. can`t use the excuse that "we didn`t see them"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
REMEMBER MY WORDS, THE DAY when the US officially recognizes its role not only in creation of this group, but also hundreds of others WILL COME.

A talking head will say "we are sorry" or "that was a mistake" or "yeah, # happens...but...you know...we were not alone, Saudis did it too" . But it won't change anything at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Putin could be right.

Congress is also suspicious....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think Obama has been acting in the best interests of Saudi Arabia and Qatar
(natural gas pipeline to Europe)
(Syria/Turkey the choke points)

Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier.

2+2=4

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

now your changing from we supply directly to by accident

there is a big difference in grabbing supply dumps and training liars that go over to the other side, than giving them weapons and training directly. as you implied from the get go. there is no proof, just accusation and innuendo.

and i never said that they didn't have or get U.S. made weapons. you do know that there is such a thing as the black market where just about any weapon can be bought, and then there are countries that will sell to just about anyone. why do you think you see more eastern block weapons compared to U.S. made weapons?

your still making sh@@ up.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

now your changing from we supply directly to by accident

there is a big difference in grabbing supply dumps and training liars that go over to the other side, than giving them weapons and training directly. as you implied from the get go. there is no proof, just accusation and innuendo.

and i never said that they didn't have or get U.S. made weapons. you do know that there is such a thing as the black market where just about any weapon can be bought, and then there are countries that will sell to just about anyone. why do you think you see more eastern block weapons compared to U.S. made weapons?

All that is more misdirection, "we no know how they got the weapons". But little care as long as they shoot them at the Syrian army.

Thats why they call it a fake war. The war on isis is really the war on assad, by any scum bag villain hired and trained by the pillar of scumbag villainy, the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually it's quite logical that Russia would be believed first. Sad to report that the US government has a well established and deserved reputation for telling lies.

And our record in Syria upholds that reputation.

Putin seems to be the only world player that ever tells the truth. Wish it were not that way, but the federal government is a gang of known liars.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually it's quite logical that Russia would be believed first. Sad to report that the US government has a well established and deserved reputation for telling lies.

And our record in Syria upholds that reputation.

Putin seems to be the only world player that ever tells the truth. Wish it were not that way, but the federal government is a gang of known liars.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I've never heard ISIS troop levels being in the 90,000 range. Putin is embellishing what they have done. That being said however, they seem to have done more with less, faster than the US and it's so called allies in the region battling ISIS.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It all comes down to the oil. If the ME didn't have any, none of this stuff would be happening and nobody would give a rats ass about what goes on over there.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

no we don't. all we know is that they got some lying fighters that claimed to be one thing, then joined the other side, and they took equipment from the iraqi army that was abandoned (hell some even shed their uniforms out of fear), and they were able to intercept a few supply drops.

all other is accusation, rumor,speculation and innuendo.

now give me evidence like charlie wilson and i could agree, but until then accusation, rumor,speculation and innuendo is all it is.

edit on 25-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Nikola014

The amount of drone strikes we have made was shocking. But, go ahead, believe Russia.

Drone strikes on who, civilians?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I’ve got at least 20 posts here and there on this site saying the same thing that the US is fighting a bogus war on ISIS

Putin is right

Obama doesn't want to send his cherry marines in battle.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
It all comes down to the oil. If the ME didn't have any, none of this stuff would be happening and nobody would give a rats ass about what goes on over there.

Actually is all about the Sunni. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey turned Syria into a mess. Follow the money......it leads back to them. The U.S. followed along, believing the Saudis.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The allies were able to succesfully attack and free europe, to end the Hitler dictatorship and free europe from that nazi scum.

And now, 60 years later, advanced weaponry, advanced spying, advanced satellites, advanced everything to observe and kill people, no transatlantic wall, no german SS and whatever troops, not millions of soldiers everywhere, just some, as we are told, lunatic religious nuts in sneakers.

And we can´t wipe them out??? We can´t send wave after wave of bombers like the allies did back in 1945? We can´t invade that piece of sand to clean it up?

Sure we could, in several days. The "IS" uses the same banksterinstitutions for their deals like the rest of the world does. There is no special "IS" bank, from the "IS" for the "IS", that acts worldwide, for example. It would be easy to send no more money into that region, via those banksters. But the banksters want profits, they deal even with the "devil", if they aren´t the "devil" themselves. Cut the "IS"of from anything, destroy the water plants, the powerplants, destroy every antenna, cut them from the internet...

But for some individuals the whole "IS" situation is exactly what they want, what they need, to make money, to transform the west into a "security" dictatorship. That´s the reason that there still is an "IS" trying to create it´s own caliphate.

Don't you realize by now most of these wars are all fake cowboy and Indian games for the elite. They send young ( very naïve men) into these HUNGER GAMES type wars as they sit in their mansions drinking brandy and eating caviar

They don't want to defeat these jihadi nuts, they want them around to play with and if you've noticed the SUPERCLASS never are a victim of these terror incidents...just ordinary people.

Where all unwilling actors in a sadistic reality show

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Nikola014

The amount of drone strikes we have made was shocking. But, go ahead, believe Russia.

Okie Dokie ;-) you believe them huh? Hows about some more kool-aid? How many drone strikes does it take? They must sh#ty guys on point if they can't strike most of their targets. Oh wait, it's incompetence or deliberate negligence, because the US has already been shown to be supplying weapons to alCIAda and therefore ISIS which makes our allies lol. A long time ago, when military was about honour and code, rather than big business, we ended our targets. We didn't dance around or play games of profit, we simply killed the f'ing terrorists.

I've been in the business and even worked for the main company that shipped the weapons to Saddam, rubber stamped the the US state department and inked by the US ambassador, along with the g5 canons. You really don't know what's going on until "you bin there, done that" and old dirty tricks that work, just keep getting used year after year.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join