It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Amazing how some say they are looking for the truth yet ignore it when presented to them.

But then cry foul because you don't agree with what they say..just another day on ATS I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Amazing how some say they are looking for the truth yet ignore it when presented to them.

But then cry foul because you don't agree with what they say..just another day on ATS I guess.

What's 'Amazing' Surfdude and sidekick, is that you continuously lurk these threads waiting to pounce on anyone you disagree with and then derail everyone who has an opinion contrary to your own.

Yes indeedy just another day on ATS... perhaps if you grew up and became a real man you'd learn how to behave like a gentleman rather than the Hulk.

eta.. the hulk on steroids.
edit on 7/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

It's kind of hard to fight back against a big strapping clown and his side kick. Did you do this in high school? Stick together?

I'm trying to bring the topic back on track, please stop deflecting and obfuscating.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Again you resort to personal attacks...again it shows your mindset and it makes me smile...

If trying to discuss a topic with other grownups is considered lurking then everyone here is doing it...even you.

You do understand how debating a topic works correct, because if you don't maybe you should. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and if that's what your looking for guess what that isn't what your going to find here. There are other forums where you can get that.

Grow up now thay's funny to hear coming from someone crying because another member disagrees with their take on a subject...again you make me smile.

Maybe by now you have figured it out...the personal attacks are nothing but showing your actual maturity...and again that makes me smile please keep them coming as I like to smile.
edit on 30-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

What was personal about it, you've done that to me so many times i've lost count. Why is it ok for you but not for me Tsurf?

No, the only thing you're doing on my thread is to divert it endlessly because YOU don't like what i posted.

I've lived with bullies and narcissists, i think i can identify one when i see one.

Why don't you go troll someone else's thread, eh? You're getting no love from me by trolling mine.

Have a nice day

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Why don't you and your side kick bugger off to another thread, i'm tired of babysitting this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why don't you have a read of the link and open your mind?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You know what's so good about ATS ...you don't get to control who can and can't post in a thread, so if you have a problem report it...but don't cry when nothing happens as this is a forum where discussion is key, even if you don't agree with or like what is said.

Get over yourself and try and discuss the topic of the thread and not other members because you don't like what they said.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah it's too bad, because if i could your ass would be ****. Don't worry i never cry over insignificant clowns with too much time on their hands.

Get over myself? lol are you stone d? lol you come onto my thread, derail it numerous times, and then when you have nothing to toss back at me, tell me not to derail it? holy fuk**ng sh**t, I think you need to seriously get over yourself. You're not that fantastical or great in any way shape or form. 'chuckle'... But thanks for the laff!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think this discussion has gone off topic and become a bit bitter. If the OP wanted no-one to debate and discuss outside of the narrow confines of a Putin Appreciation Society, this should have been made clear at the start.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Something unusual with ISIS that if looked at slightly different make a whole lot more sense ,especially with other happenings . There is good reason to believe that ISIS is a US/NATO/CIA/Kurdish group . I found this the other day and the more I put that part of the puzzle in context the more the mosaic takes shape . pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

There is good reason to believe that ISIS is a US/NATO/CIA/Kurdish group

the kurds are fighting daesh in the north while being bombed by turkey.
saudi arabia, daesh biggest donor, is at war with yemen at the moment, i know britain is selling arms to saudi which no doubt will get into the fellow wahhabi hands of daesh.
however claiming kurds are siding with daesh is well wide of the mark.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Something unusual with ISIS that if looked at slightly different make a whole lot more sense ,especially with other happenings . There is good reason to believe that ISIS is a US/NATO/CIA/Kurdish group . I found this the other day and the more I put that part of the puzzle in context the more the mosaic takes shape . pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca...

Oh wow good find! Yep i wouldn't doubt that one little bit. It's becoming clearer every day what's actually going on here, and it stinks to high heaven. Really great link thankyou!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Check this latest out and see if you can square the isis circle .... U.S., Israel Launch Airstrikes On Syrian Government Forces - Directly Supporting ISIS And Al-Qaeda www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

oh really, do you remember eastern tactics? tell us how wonderful life was under communism and how great it was being forced to learn russian.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut.
Can't tell, as you were thrown in jail for supporting any leader of Soviet Union back in the old days...Good old Tito. My first visit to Russia was during the 80's when Tito was long gone. Hell, I even went to the US before I even had the chance of visiting Russia

And when I said western tactic, I meant everything. From creating Taliban's, to demonize one country in order to justify your intervention, to falsely accuse one country of using chemical weapons against their own people...oh wait, we have the same thing happening in Syria now...what a coincidence

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excellent, another great find!

And embedded to that last link was another english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Wanted to add a couple of good Quotes on this site.

“‘Each thought and behavior is embedded within the circuitry of the neurons, and…neuronal activity accompanying or initiating an experience persists in the form of reverberating neuronal circuits, which become more strongly defined with repetition” Richard Restak

Unshackle YOUR mind 'The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed' - Steve Biko

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Putin is accusing too many people and not noticing the bad things he is connected to and he is guilty in!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If this is true then like the Nuland F$&# the EU audio will be hard to deny . "The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said Monday." m.sputniknews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join