It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Texas company truck spotted in Syria in hands of ISIS

The one where the auction company forgot to remove the name of the company selling the truck.

The same truck that was sold at auction by someone who sent it overseas, again you are pushing a lie that has been thoroughly debunked...good try but you are now grasping at straws.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Nikola014

The amount of drone strikes we have made was shocking. But, go ahead, believe Russia.

Of course he will believe Russia, they are his brothers (he is a Serb). Did you actually think that Serbs "are fond of you" (the westerners)? Of ffs ...

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We have proof that our entire political system is corrupt and manipulative thanks to Wikileaks and the DNC. Why the hell would I trust our Government or anything our media tells us?

But yet you would believe a government that is more corrupt...why?

Or are you saying the Russian government isn't corrupt and even more manipulative than the US is?

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

...by someone who sent it overseas...

Yah, "someone" , "overseas".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The title says that not me.

But your pushing it as though it is true...so you obviously believe the title.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Let's see you prove it otherwise...

Making the accusation is fine now prove it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I guess you should have done your homework as it was sold at auction then sent overseas to Turkey...thanks to Carfax.

Records from Carfax show that the truck was sold at auction in November 2013.By December, it had been exported to Turkey and a year later, his truck was spotted on Twitter in Syria.

www.npr.org...

So how long do you want to keep pushing the same BS?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Only three replies?

Forum content slider.

Had my say, intrptr out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Had my say, intrptr out.

Can't back your claims so your taking your ball and going home...imagine that.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

...by someone who sent it overseas...

So let me get this straight, the US government secretly created, financed and trained ISIS to clandestinely influence and control the Middle East, yet they forgot to take a plumber sticker off one of the the trucks, and you think it's a "gotcha"?

This is why I believe most conspiracy theorists are simple minded fools.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Every single promise broken or made with no intention of ever keeping, being caught red handed with Fast and furious, and a sordid laundry list of lies and cheats as to surprise even his most staunch supporters.

Pretty sure you can find more than that on Putin himself...

Chechnya comes to mind...he killed civilians to create his power base.

He also killed the journalist who reported on the Russian involvement, and then killed the FSB agent that warned her that her life was indeed in danger.

Ukraine comes to mind where he lied about the reason he annexed Crimea...

Taking private companies from civilians for the good of the government...

Taking over the media from private companies for the good of the government...

Imprisoning or killing those who don't agree with his rule...

Yep Russia should be believed before any US president because they have always been truthful and have never been caught doing anything that could be considered bad for their people.

Well sure, but I wasn't claiming that Putin was good or bad, only that our own leaders must be pretty darn awful for people to be believing Putin over our leaders., and that it was strange to witness such a thing as Reldra mentioned.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well sure, but I wasn't claiming that Putin was good or bad, only that our own leaders must be pretty darn awful for people to be believing Putin over our leaders., and that it was strange to witness such a thing as Reldra mentioned.

Well if you notice it is the same Putin fanboys in every thread that are doing this...most who know the truth don't believe the man.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So let me get this straight, the US government secretly created, financed and trained ISIS to clandestinely influence and control the Middle East, yet they forgot to take a plumber sticker off one of the the trucks, and you think it's a "gotcha"?

Grasping at straws seems to be the way to go anymore.

More and more these days people are believing the propaganda instead of actually researching the truth...and this gotcha moment proves it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Hi Awareness, you mentioned Putin kicked out the Rothschild
bankers. Would you be so kind to link the source validating Putin
& company has nationalized the Central Russian Bank?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Hi Awareness, you mentioned Putin kicked out the Rothschild
bankers. Would you be so kind to link the source validating Putin
& company has nationalized the Central Russian Bank?

Thanks

Here you go, a couple of links you can look at.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

russia-insider.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Here you go, a couple of links you can look at. www.abovetopsecret.com... russia-insider.com..

First thing another thread is not actually the best source, and your second link is about the interest rates from the central bank and has nothing to do with Putin removing Rothschild bankers from Russia.

Did you even read the article?
edit on 26-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It's just lazy.

Pure and utter laziness, as long as it supports their narrative, it doesn't matter how absurd or incorrect it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

er yes i did. Are you always this aggressive?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I appreciate the links. Unfortunately Russia has yet to Nationalize
their monetary instruments. If they did, I can assure you it would
be a Fort Sumter moment in history with subsequent war drums.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Cheers for the personal reply and I meant no offence, I did jump the gun a little bit.

I've never been in the military though through all of my dealings with military personnel I know they pride themselves in logic and efficiency, add a little honour and loyalty and you have the last people on the planet who's game is to screw over Joe Bloggs.

I always find it ironic that the US military gets so much slack when the pudding shows they are they are the most reigned in, by the book military the world has probably ever seen. But as you said sportsmanship is lacking and a damn lot of it is due to politicians thinking they know war, thinking they can make policemen of soldiers.

Let soldiers be soldiers, let politicians be politicians and for God's sake let the media be truthful.

Off topic...

A friend of mine was trying to explain about SA border control, still not quite sure what he meant but he implied that basically they have a Swiss approach to blocking entry. A bit vague but it left me with the impression that if things went south SA is one of the last places you'd wish to invade. He might have been full of it...

The border systems were somewhat Swiss. We had our barrier systems and of course the 3300 joule lethal fence in between. Depending on border, base or keypoint we used varying methods of communication, but because of the original hv Gen design were limited to a detection resolution of about 40 metres. I designed the upgraded system that resolved to one metre, it was more efficient for reaction teams to know where to pick up the bodies. There were a lot of bodies, not being callous or flippant, it's just the way it was.

What made it more a Swiss style system was all the farmers on the border were well trained and well armed. If we had a live breach, which was rare, they could track the terrorists and if encountered, and they chose to, could put them down or radio the reaction teams at places like Messina smg, komatipoort or Nkygomo, proximity dependent. Nkygomo ran from komatipoort to North of the satara River bordering Kruger Park and Mozambique so not a lot of farmers, but there were Park rangers. Komatipoort ran south bordering Mozambique and Swaziland. Messina controlled everything from Kruger Park to Pondrift on the Zimbabwe border and had lots of farmers as the border ran along the Limpopo River which was a good feed water source.

Regardless, everyone was armed, the fence was lethal and the farmers had radios. It was primarily citizens helping to protect other citizens which is very much like the Swiss model with the exception of a barrier that kills everything on contact. I think in the first six months of operation at Messina, Magnus went on TV and stated we had ended 692 terrorists. Not bad I think considering they all had pipe bombs, limpet mines, ak47's, Browning's and bomb making materials.

We had a rule for justification that my CO gave me; every terrorist has the potential to kill a thousand soft targets, so every one you kill saves a thousand people. Our pilot Mike (he was a good man, rip buddy), kept 4 binders, 100 pages per binder, 4 photos each side of a page, one photo of each dead terrorist. He was almost full on the fourth binder. We saved a lot of people.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/26.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join