It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Sadly US's drone targeting on their strikes is a bit off, seems to be hitting everything else that's not ISIS

Well do you honestly expect them to hit the CIAs creation

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: tommyjo

How do you know that the footage is from Iraq/Syria? Also note the claim that the helicopter is a "US Apache"? Do you also believe that too? That is NO AH-64 Apache! The footage is poor but the shape shows a Hind (Mi-24/25).

The title says that not me.

So why didn't you investigate the video more thoroughly? Why did you just accept that the video showed ISIS vehicles? Clearly your recognition skills are poor otherwise you would have noted the Hind helicopter. When that was pointed out your bizarre reply was

Its not a parade for the camera, its a convoy of armedwhite pickups heading Syria.

Are you suggesting the Russians are behind ISIS? Lol

So where is the proof that the vehicles belonged to ISIS or were heading to Syria? All you have done is naively posted a video and believed that it showed an ISIS convoy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ISIS isn't supplied with white toyota pickups, of course they are some other convoy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Anything but US AID for Syrian insurgents... I get your need to discredit it. After all US isn't arming insurgents to defeat Syrian Army are they?

(repeat after me: "They are fighting ISIS")

Texas company truck spotted in Syria in hands of ISIS

Stop wriggling! So yet again why did you just accept the video as being 100% genuine? There is nothing in that video that identifies the vehicles as belonging to ISIS or on delivery to them. Your claim is as bad as the person who first uploaded the video to the web with the claim that it showed ISIS vehicles with US helicopter protection. It isn't my fault that you just naively and gullibley accepted as genuine!

Why are you linking to a truck that was sold on in an international market? It is just ridiculous!

From the link that you posted.

There's actually a straightforward explanation for how the truck ended up, allegedly, in Syria. The export market for used U.S. vehicles is global. The cars and trucks we think of as old and busted hold immense value in other parts of the world, and auction transactions happen fast. Oberholzer's truck likely changed hands several times and ended up in Syria before Mark-1 had fully broken in the vehicle that replaced it. From there, judging by the image on Twitter, it became part of Ansar al-Deen's fleet. But the internet is full of hair-trigger conspiracy theorists ready to pounce, so Oberholtzer and the rest of the folks at Mark-1 have had to deal with death threats from mouth-breathers convinced that this plumbing shop is tied into the global terrorist network.

www.roadandtrack.com...

You don't know how many times that truck changed hands after it was exported from the US. Did it end up in Iraq or Turkey before finally ending up with Ansar al-Deen? Was it being used by Iraqi Militia, civilian or Kurdish forces, captured and fell into Ansar al-Deen hands? It is as ridiculous as your claim that the video showed ISIS assets.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You don't know how many times that truck changed hands after it was exported from the US.

Neither do you...

I give you one guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Only three replies?

Forum content slider.

Had my say, intrptr out.

Just to put you out of your misery.

The video that you posted and claimed to be from Iraq/Syria is from Libya and was filmed during 2014

Someone had deliberately degraded the quality to mask the Libyan vehicle markings and make it more difficult to identify the helicopter. The helicopter is a Mil-24 Hind. A classic case of someone deliberately using old You Tube footage to mislead and deceive.

More footage of the Libyan Army/Government forces during the operation. Note the markings?

From

www.youtube.com...

I've sent you a PM as you claim that you are out of the converstation. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself by using the footage in the future!
edit on 26/7/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not the same footage, is it.

But thanks for showing how the same trucks were shipped to Syria after they were done overthrowing Qaddafi.

Ask Hillary about that.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

But thanks for showing how the same trucks were shipped to Syria after they were done overthrowing Qaddafi.

Ask Hillary about that.

LOL! Yes it IS the same footage. Run them at the same time. The person trying to pull off the hoax and make the claim of ISIS degraded the footage to mask the Libyan markings.

From

www.youtube.com...

The link that you posted with the first video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Ask Hillary about that.

LOL! Yes it IS the same footage. Run them at the same time. The person trying to pull off the hoax and make the claim of ISIS degraded the footage to mask the Libyan markings.

Edit: The same trucks are in Syria. You can see it by googling any ISIS caravan footage. Nice try.

Edit: In broad daylight...

Where did they get so many toyota pickups?
edit on 26-7-2016 by intrptr because: added search result

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So who do you believe is handing these Nutjobs all these nice new shiny toys to play with?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It is a fake war. One only has to look at the results to see that this so called war is not being prosecuted to its fullest, nor even close to, extent.

Some people, somewhere, do not want this to be over with. The military might that NATO could bring to bear, if it so chose, is horrific: instead we get debates on TV about boots on the ground and how we don't want to risk soldiers' lives.

Fine, no problem, but don't f***in' tell us you are doing your best, because you aren't, not even close.

The whole issue is about Assad and his refusal to allow the pipelines, the rest is window dressing.

In the meantime houses burn and kids are killed and not just in the ME.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Ask Hillary about that.

Edit: The same trucks are in Syria. You can see it by googling any ISIS caravan footage. Nice try.

Edit: In broad daylight...

Where did they get so many toyota pickups?

You are in complete denial. It is just laughable and completely ridiculous what you are claiming.

The person that originally uploaded the footage and claimed it to be ISIS simply ripped it off from the Libyan Army You Tube Channel. What part of that don't you understand?. In order to pass it off they degraded the footage to mask the details. The footage is EXACTLY the same. You have fallen for a hoax and are in complete and utter denial. You are even claiming that the footage isn't the same.

Filmed in Libya during 2014.

Ripped off by hoaxer in 2015. Degraded footage and claimed that it was Iraq into Syria in 2015.

What is so hard for you to understand. It isn't my fault that you have fallen for a hoax and continue to delude yourself. Run the footage side by side. All of it is from Libya 2014 and nothing is to do with ISIS.

www.youtube.com...

To make it easier for you to see that the footage is EXACTLY the same run both videos until the first vehicles fill each frame - then continue. They are EXACTLY the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are in complete denial. It is just laughable and completely ridiculous what you are claiming.

My claim is the same as I made in the beginning of this thread. The war on terror is faked by western interests to wage aggressive war unjustly in the Middle East.

You can deny that all day, you will be the one that looks laughable.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is the most sinister black operation since modern politics.

Operation Gladio plus 911 plus MK ULTRA

Certain proof is that the aggressive Hillary Clinton who wanted to attack Syria and did get Obama to Attack Libya, doesn’t seem to be as perturbed at ISIS (who have done massive atrocities far worse than Syria or Libya ) as they were towards Kaddafi and Assad

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

My claim is the same as I made in the beginning of this thread. The war on terror is faked by western interests to wage aggressive war unjustly in the Middle East.

You can deny that all day, you will be the one that looks laughable.

LOL! You really are in complete delusional denial. I get that it is a mindset but why can't you even admit your mistake? YOU FELL FOR A MISLEADING HOAX!

Remember the claim that you made? So that you don't get side-tracked I am talking about your claim in regards to the video. You know the one filmed in Libya!

You wrote

Thanks we know the official story. That materiel wasn't abandoned, it was delivered. Just like this caravan of trucks crossing the Iraq border into Syria... Edit: They're all white so US Air knows who not to bomb

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The whole damn thing is a joke.

Which is why Putin's calling it out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
did he hire trumps speech writer ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You talking to me?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

So who do you believe is handing these Nutjobs all these nice new shiny toys to play with?

My gripe here is with people that post deliberately misleading video. The video that intrptr posted was from Libya 2014 and nothing to do with Iraq/Syria/ISIS in 2015. He is still in denial over the footage and as you can see still won't accept that the footage is EXACTLY the same. Classic hand-waiving in denial mode because his mindset won't accept it. He would rather believe rather than accept that he fell for a ripped off video.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Everyone has an opinion on this, but why get so bent about a video?

Proof that it isn't real would really help. Do you have anything to prove it wasn't?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join