It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Do you deliberately speak nonsense when called out on your bs?

I have no idea what you're talking about...apart from "Russia is great" and "it's ok that their leader is a power hungry dictator who's war crimes surpass that of any other US president, but that's ok coz Putin Rulz"

If you think Russia is the beacon of civilisation, you're completely and utterly delusional.

Goes for the awareness10 too. Utterly delusional.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Bah, speak for yourself Chad, You get tied in a knot everytime you come here and spew your rubbish.

No one here is saying Putin is perfect, You are. If the Delusion sits on anyone's shoulders, it's your own.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Along with Oh lets just get NASA to hire a bunch of ex Nazi's for our Space Program.

So did Russia where is your outrage at that?

So it was okay for them, but not the US...boy that sure is telling.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No one here is saying Putin is perfect,

You can make a person out to be perfect without actually saying the word perfect.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I expected no less an answer from you, thankyou for being so dependably ... regular.

I think the track record of the us admin speaks for itself, which is what this thread is about.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't know you had to praise Putin to get an actual discussion in this thread...damn missed that memo.

I see your only wanting to bash the US while praising Putin...I would comment on that but it is evident your a fanboy of a corrupt lying man who cares less about his own people and more about how many freedoms he can take from them...then there is the money...do you want me to go on?

If you want to talk about track records you may want to understand the one of the man you are a fanboy of before bashing others.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lulz, yah, whats this thread about again?

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

The war isn't against ISIS, its against Assad, i.e., fake war.

I can almost hear the Hillary chants at the DNC in the back ground... when 'stop the war' starts, her supporters are suppose to counter:

USA,USA,USA!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Sorry I didn't know you had to praise Putin to get an actual discussion in this thread...damn missed that memo.

I see your only wanting to bash the US while praising Putin...I would comment on that but it is evident your a fanboy of a corrupt lying man who cares less about his own people and more about how many freedoms he can take from them...then there is the money...do you want me to go on?

If you want to talk about track records you may want to understand the one of the man you are a fanboy of before bashing others.

I just love it when Libs like you come onto a thread and start tossing sh't all over the place. When was Putin praised?

Again, calling a NUT a NUT seems to get you into trouble. You're using big words there Surf, retorting to accusations now i see. Fanboy, my a**. Just because YOU don't like what others have to say doesn't mean you can do a 360 and turn it into a back patting session for yourself. I can see right through you.

And, the next time you want to use the old adage 'bashing others' Speak for Yourself, cause you do a hell of a lot of that here.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It is no secret that the USA funds and arms it's fake enemies. We created Al Qaeda and ISIS. They need a perpetual enemy to "fight" in order to keep the industrial military complex going strong. When Clinton is elected it is going to get worse, we will be seeing more wars, more invasions, and non-stop no-bid contracts given over to their little buddies at the top.

People in the middle east that I have talked to know that it is public knowledge that we fund this crap.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

It is no secret that the USA funds and arms it's fake enemies. We created Al Qaeda and ISIS. They need a perpetual enemy to "fight" in order to keep the industrial military complex going strong. When Clinton is elected it is going to get worse, we will be seeing more wars, more invasions, and non-stop no-bid contracts given over to their little buddies at the top.

People in the middle east that I have talked to know that it is public knowledge that we fund this crap.

Yeah that's just it, it really isnt hidden knowlege. Most people are aware of it, but many still refuse to acknowlege it and would prefer to debate it endlessly like rabid pitbulls during a feeding frenzy.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why yes it is how you deny ignorance...you shouldd try it sometime.

You just watch the news reports that are provably propaganda and completely unprovable largely and believe it like Gospel Truth.....and also expect us to believe you know who the real boogeymen are ?

I get the feeling a lot of you are the couch surfing "Nightly News" watchers that have been blindsided since the 50's at least.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Bashing the US is a whole lot easier when it is clear to anyone with eyes to SEE, that the US has gone so far beyond the corruption of Putin it is beyond all belief.

Why do you bother hating Russia when your own government is arguable 10 times worse, and has been so for at least the last 50 years.

Fanboy indeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Interesting but I don't couch surf the nightly news as it is worthless...but it seems a few here have there beliefs firmly wrapped around Russia propaganda as though it were the gospel.

Thanks to technology the nightly news has become pretty much obsolete.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Don't pretend you don't get all moist for Putin, he's "da man" and "1000 times more of a man than Obama". Your own words, no?

Anyway, you should have a read of this research paper about the origin of ISIS, already been posted in this thread, but as usual it gets ignored because it's not what the cool kids like you believe.

The War Between ISIS and al-Qaeda for supremacy of the Global Jihadist Movement

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Clear they are worse than Putin...really?

So when was it the last US president was worth more than any private citizen in the country...because Putin is, and you think the US is more corrupt...amazing.

So when was the last time the US. President took over private companies for the good of the government and jailed the person they took it from?

When is the last time the US annexed part of a sovereign country on a lie in say the last 60 years?

Who was the last person the president had killed in the US because he didn't agree with the way he ran the country?

How many journalist have been jailed for writing about the bad things the president does...or killed for the same thing?

How many US presidents rig an election so they can rule forever, because that is what Putinis doing in Russia today...imagine if the US president killed those who were to run against him in the next election, would you praise him like your praising Putin?

Now should we discuss the LGBT community in Russia, because there are many problems that Vladimir Putin allows to happen to that community without recourse to those causing the problems?

Should we get into the media that the government took over from private companies all for the good of the government...not the people. I will leave it at that for now, but feel free to show where the US has done any of that to the effect Russia has and you might have something...but understand the world knows who is the most corrupt between the two.

A president doesn't make billions in office unless your corrupt...how many US presidents have made that kind of money just from being the president?

All still running a country where the average yearly income is only around 17000 dollars a year...bit of a swing in money from the man you praise and the people he works for.

edit on 30-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

LOL.. okie dokie. Sorry but no i dont get any more moist for putin than you do for Hillary lol

btw what the hell are you talking about?

And dont set Your clown face body guard on me im not in the mood...
edit on 7/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Well I was trying to get back on the topic, you claim ISIS is created by America, the link above disputes that.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Oh so now you want to go down the old personal attacks road...what's wrong the truth hurts?

Funny when a Putin fanboy/girl starts the personal attacks that shows the truth is getting to them and don't want to hear it anymore...that makes me smile.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Oh so now you want to go down the old personal attacks road...what's wrong the truth hurts?

Funny when a Putin fanboy/girl starts the personal attacks that shows the truth is getting to them and don't want to hear it anymore...that makes me smile.

why not? Oh don't tell me you're all butt hurt now? You're better at brutal covert attacks than anyone i know on ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

It's kind of hard to fight back against a big strapping clown and his side kick. Did you do this in high school? Stick together?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join