It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This thread reeks of desperation.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
is anybody hearing rumors that the next email release comes tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where are you seeing these rumors? I haven't seen anything yet in the media...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
is anybody hearing rumors that the next email release comes tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time?

Here is what they said on Twitter:

TheAnonMessage ‏@TheAnonnMessage Jul 25 BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange confirms through @wikileaks new "damning" evidence against Hillary Clinton will be released before end of #DNC

Source

I would think it w/b no later than tomorrow morning if it's going to be prior to her acceptance speech.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
This thread reeks of desperation.

Agreed, I can smell you from here.

edit on 33731America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2016 13:33:55 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As a democrat, I find this most interesting. As an over 60, I find it most interesting how traitors and russians are to be trusted. I hope I live to see why this is happening against the democrats. We must be onto something.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I blame his timing.

He is trying to disrupt our democratic process, not help it.

If he was trying to be a hero, why not put it out there during the Primaries? Why wait until it would only help the Republicans?

It's simply a dirty trick. If she really is guilty of something so Yuge then why wait to drop your guillotine when it will cause damage to an entire party unless that is really your goal.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: thepixelpusher
......................It's simply a dirty trick. If she really is guilty of something so Yuge then why wait to drop your guillotine when it will cause damage to an entire party unless that is really your goal.

Imo Hillary is guilty of "dirty tricks." Why is her campaign and fan base soooooo worried if she is clean as a whistle (which she isn't?).

The rest of the DNC will prove quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
As a democrat, I find this most interesting. As an over 60, I find it most interesting how traitors and russians are to be trusted. I hope I live to see why this is happening against the democrats. We must be onto something.

So it's the Russians fault that the Dems rigged their primary?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Time will tell why the democrats were targeted. You did not already know this about both parties before this hack? Bernie told us long before this.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: MOMof3

So it's the Russians fault that the Dems rigged their primary?

Amen!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here is a blurb I just got from Twitter:

TheAnonMessage ‏@TheAnonnMessage 49s50 seconds ago BREAKING NEWS: The bombshell leaks targeting Hillary Clinton have been released by, including voicemails from DNC leaders. #HillaryLeaks

Text

Source

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Russia today has the wiki leaks story, Julian was full of it, it's just some voicemails. Noone getting arrested, no surprise.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just sent a Tweet to Wikileaks asking for the "damning emails" that were supposed to "assure Hillary's arrest."

If I hear anything I will post it asap.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
*sad trombone noise*

Someone start a new thread with damning evidence, nail in the coffin or opinion-dressed-as-facts thread desperately trying to sway voters.

It's time to realise that Hilary, just like Obama was, is the best thing for America.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
Russia today has the wiki leaks story, Julian was full of it, it's just some voicemails. Noone getting arrested, no surprise.

If you think about it, it's remarkable that not only is the DNC server compromised, but their phone lines too. Many times, people will not put "sensitive" info in writing, but they'll speak it, over what they think are secure phone connections.

The release of a few unimportant voicemails tonight, just to show that verbal communications were also hacked/mined, probably has some people REALLY SCARED right now.

edit on 7/28/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
DNC is corupt people haven't even made thr connection with Tim Kaine yet. He was the previous chair for thr DNC and when he stepped down he recommended Wasserman for the position. So as a conspiracy if you wanted to get your person in thr DNC to assure your victory what could you offer the current chair to step down?? Hmmmmm vice president maybe?? Thr more you look into Hillary the more things seem off. Bernie might not have won but I guess we will never really know will we.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I didn't know that Kaine was a DNC chair. Small corrupt world isn't it. Howard Dean is the only one I really remember. Perhaps because he was like a Trump, but with no class.

BTW.. I just read the written transcriptions of several of the 29 DNC voicemail intercepts at the Wiki-leaks website. One of them uses the term "blackface" and "Obama" in the same sentence...but the words are strangely organized. Must be the DNC version of pig-latin.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why shoot the messenger ? The point is they've shown corruption in the DNC slanted for Shillary ! If this happened to Trump he would have to drop out ! Because the "slanted" media would make sure that it would be all America would here about non stop until he did quit !!!! a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SpecialSauce

If you think about it, it's remarkable that not only is the DNC server compromised, but their phone lines too. Many times, people will not put "sensitive" info in writing, but they'll speak it, over what they think are secure phone connections.

The release of a few unimportant voicemails tonight, just to show that verbal communications were also hacked/mined, probably has some people REALLY SCARED right now.

Makes me wonder how secure the White House is in terms of communications - phone lines, email, etc. Have they been hacked into as of yet? And if not, should Hillary be at the helm it will be more than likely that those areas will be compromised.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join